Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

9 hours ago, dermarx said:

I think you guys and girls here might be interessted:

I am surprised by how much Compile Heart is working with Manjuu and Yongshi. I am still surprised by the Neptunia & Azur Lane Collaboration and now Compile Heart is making an Azur Lane game. I just hope we get the Neptunia Collaboration in the west. I really want Noire and Black Heart as part of my fleet and of course I want the other CPUs as well.

Also speaking of Neptunia, you reminded me to tell @Satoshi Ookami that there is European Version of Azur Lane out now. 

tj1yBJK.jpgwx9yUbX.jpg

rzmGpxP.jpg

5 hours ago, Warspite said:

At least, I have Prinz in a swimsuit, now.

eJ2iSWk.png

She looks beautiful, I am also glad that we got the Non-Censored Japanese version of her swimsuit. Here is the picture of her in the Censored Chinese version of her swimsuit. I may get her swimsuit outfit or marry Belfast and get her Bride Outfit.

5642FUY.png

8 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

Wow.  That's like 15 buckets of awesome. 

Almost enough to let me forget the pain of not getting Atago in 20 pulls.  Almost

5 hours ago, Warspite said:

10 attempts, and no Atago, unfortunately. 

I did 30 Pulls and I did not get Atago but I did get Vampire so I succeeded in that. I also got two copies of Warspite and Takao (who I already Max Out) which I am disappointed since that means Rate Up is a lie. Though we still have until the last day of September to try and get Atago. 

m5Sp3B6.png?3

gqc3f9t.png?3

rsx6gTd.png?2

X5aftRb.png?2

DunTNxs.png?2

H5YGsXr.png?1

Also I decided to marry my very first above Rare ship. I married Hornet since I loved her from the very beginning and her oath line is so cute since this is the first time were she acts all shy since she usually comes out and say what she thinks even her Love Dialogue she just comes out and says she loves me. I was contemplating marrying Belfast for her Bride Outfit but I love Hornet too much to skip her.

T7cXimD.png?1

obqZWX8.png?2

Io4o8eI.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

Married best girl. My favorite types are always the ones that are stern, disciplined, reliable, with strong convictions. The perks of these girls are that they're usually hard on the outside but soft on the inside. 

jKIJWnY.jpg

95f0Syf.jpg

Also got her swimsuit, I need to get Hoods & Prinz next

IsWkngy.jpg

Also, she's my first ship to have all gold equipment

9M0UatA.jpg

Got Vampy. I also got Ark Royal (another ship I wanted for a while) while grinding SP3 for King of Whales.

RE5huYY.jpg

UyMwvNH.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

Married best girl. My favorite types are always the ones that are stern, disciplined, reliable, with strong convictions. The perks of these girls are that they're usually hard on the outside but soft on the inside. 

jKIJWnY.jpg

95f0Syf.jpg

Also got her swimsuit, I need to get Hoods & Prinz next

IsWkngy.jpg

Also, she's my first ship to have all gold equipment

9M0UatA.jpg

Takao sure is the best girl. (At least until they add Vert then her and Vert are the best girls.)

• Like 3

70 Cubes (35 Pulls) and I got 3 Vampires, 1 Prince of Wales, and 1 Agato.  7% is about 2.4 in 35.  So, it looks like there is no (notable) increase in the SSR drop rate, just a higher likelihood of getting the event characters.  I didn't pull anyone else of note.  Got a lot of okay-battleships to feed to my other girls though.

@TheVader66 on the offical Discord the developers' community-dude said they hope to roll out the Neptunia collab event on the English servers before the end of the year. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

70 Cubes (35 Pulls) and I got 3 Vampires, 1 Prince of Wales, and 1 Agato.  7% is about 2.4 in 35.  So, it looks like there is no (notable) increase in the SSR drop rate, just a higher likelihood of getting the event characters.  I didn't pull anyone else of note.  Got a lot of okay-battleships to feed to my other girls though.

@TheVader66 on the offical Discord the developers' community-dude said they hope to roll out the Neptunia collab event on the English servers before the end of the year. 

A friend of mine heared the Neptunia collab will hit in November

9 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

A friend of mine heared the Neptunia collab will hit in November

18 hours ago, Helmet_time said:

That is good to hear. I hope it happens but it is going to be a bitch trying to get all eight characters since the Human Forms and CPU Forms are separate in the game. The Human Forms are Epics while the CPUs are Super Rares.

Though my attention has shifted to the main reason I joined Azur Lane.....USS Honolulu

I can't believe she showed up in the Cheerleader Event. I am wondering how close EN is to getting her because if it is soon then fuck Atago. I am saving for Honolulu. I love her adorable dialogue.

unVZQjH.png?1

u89gpDH.png?1

0IvwR1g.png?1

AkN2gB9.png?1

recPju0.png?1

eTCqsfg.png?1

yKlfRDQ.png?2

41Mxgft.png?1

gAzXZJi.png?1

QgMIcGv.png?1

• Like 1

Could mean we get another Limited Gacha on September 20 where the School girl skin for ships goes live.

Hopefully the Neptunia Gacha will be kind to me since, getting skins for the Godess and Ships could be expensive and let's not talk about the Furniture.

My 2 Shipfu's

Screenshot_20180913-160205.jpg

Screenshot_20180915-084803.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 2

I finally got one of my ships to Level 100 and it is HMS Rodney. She has become fucking amazing in PVP battles, if my vanguard can't take care of enemies. Rodney takes them on herself.

tqtQi7i.jpg?1

11 hours ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

Can't wait for the Neps, Mainly for Nep & Purple Heart. Would def get them both to Lv100. While rolling for Atago somebody else came 

cdNgXhp.jpg

Congratulations on getting Warspite. My goal is too hopefully get both Noire and Black Heart. LONG LIVE THE LASTATION EMPIRE!!!!

Honestly speaking though, I would be happy with any of them. Though I would prefer Noire/Black Heart then Vert/Green Heart then Neptune/Purple Heart and then Blanc/White Heart.

dcToOI4.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, Revvie said:

Before the patch, I was grinding and manage to get these:

WsvF9vw.png

u97IwXE.png

After the patch, I've use all of my Wisdom Cubes. A lot of repeats except:

4cU2Thg.png

Aaaand back to grinding until I'm out of fuel... or battery. -_-

I forgot to congratulate you on getting the ships. I personally love Rodney since compare with Nelson, she is nicer and also Rodney fucking destroy any survivors my vanguard didn't kill in PvP. I am actually curious with how good Prince of Wales is in combat and as well as Queen Elizabeth.

Anyways, I am tempted to try and get Atago again but I want to save for Honolulu and Noire the issue is I don't know when either of two will happen.

uyLO3nz.jpg?1

I also created a third group only for Grinding Gears and Ships from the earlier stages. The third group requires way less oil compare with the other two. Vampire will probably moved to the second fleet in the future and I am really loving Pensacola. She is good in combat and very nice in dialogue.

TXJwRdX.jpg?1

uP59Vx2.jpg?1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I forgot to congratulate you on getting the ships. I personally love Rodney since compare with Nelson, she is nicer and also Rodney fucking destroy any survivors my vanguard didn't kill in PvP. I am actually curious with how good Prince of Wales is in combat and as well as Queen Elizabeth.

2ECSdi7.jpg

867X9uA.jpg

I think Prince of Wales and Queen Elizabeth have the same skill but Queen Elizabeth is significantly better if you're using HMSs. 

I don't have Nelson yet but Rodney is the one of the best Big Seven. ^_^

2 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

How does you unlock Third fleet?

After beating the 4th map.

Anyways, I gave up grinding the SP map for Vampire(probably the worst luck for me unlike when I got both Akagi and Kaga) and the Limited Construction for Atago. I'll probably save my Wisdom Cubes for Neps too. Here's what I got from the Limited Construction today:

A9RI5Px.jpg

NR4SpTj.jpg

And then you've showed up at the construction... Geez. <_<

Well at least the grind wasn't for nothing.

kH0UeSV.jpg

I finally 100% relationship Belfast and married her. ^_^

• Like 2