Streets of Rage 4 announced, by the makers of the the Wonder Boy-remake

crimsonidol38

Main composer is Olivier Derivière (probably the best composer we have in ??)

Also, you can preorder your physical copy on Limited Run ($35 for standard, $60 for classic edition, featuring a steelbox and Genesis clam shell).

ETP2FC1XsAEsXsE.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

eShop leak: release date should be April 23rd.

The game will have 12 levels, and as suggested by the trophy list, chars from previous games like Max, Zan or Skate will be unlockable.

Meanwhile, the publisher DotEmu said the can't confirm the date #plsunderstand, but released a new trailer.

Edited by FinalFan
Added trailer
  • Like 2

Yes... it's almost here. ?

My only regret is not getting Roo, probably for the same reason Roger Jr. didn't make it into Tekken 7... in T7's case, Namco's Katsuhiro Harada was afraid of animal activists flipping out. Bringing over the earlier pixel-art versions of SoR characters along with SoR 1 & 2 soundtracks is a nice bonus on top of an already good deal. I'm buying this day one.

• 2 weeks later...

Super expensive ($150) collector will be available later today!

EWt3q8OWsAYew2A.jpg

Also, the game will have a ?? release late July thanks to 3goo, as Bare Knuckle IV of course.

It'll cost 4600 ? and will feature the game soundtrack + an A2 poster.

Maybe we can then expect a separate trophy list? ?

• Like 2

On 20/04/2020 at 10:46 AM, RadiantFlamberge said:

Yes... it's almost here. 1f60e.png

My only regret is not getting Roo, probably for the same reason Roger Jr. didn't make it into Tekken 7... in T7's case, Namco's Katsuhiro Harada was afraid of animal activists flipping out. Bringing over the earlier pixel-art versions of SoR characters along with SoR 1 & 2 soundtracks is a nice bonus on top of an already good deal. I'm buying this day one.

I wish Victy/Roo was in, even Ash too for completion sake.

I am most sad though that there are no SOR4 playable versions of Max and Shiva despite being in the game as bosses themselves.

10 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I am most sad though that there are no SOR4 playable versions of Max and Shiva despite being in the game as bosses themselves.

I know... especially with Shiva having been playable in SoR 3 with a code. Let's hope they add him (and maybe even Max?) to the playable list in an update.

Having played through the first three levels so far with Blaze, I'm pleased with SoR 4. It's as good as I expected and then some. The rogue police officers with the energy shields (keep pounding on the shield until it turns red then breaks) are one of the better new enemy designs I've seen.

As the pre-orders are about to stop from Limited Run in the ??, Merge Games just announced a release here in ?? FINALLY!

EXadNCWXsAItvCq.jpg

Standard edition will feature a mini-artbook + game logo keyring for 35€ (+5€ for Switch)

Signature edition, just check the picture above (OST seems to be digital) and will cost 55€. (+5€ for Switch)

Should be available for my birthday, I mean July 24th. keikaku doori ?

Edited by FinalFan
Price mistake fixed
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...