Psn code

tlal_q8_22

Hi guys i find glitch in playstation store code psn 

The glitch is when you put code 10 , 20 , or 50$ together you with press X together 

I do it with new account, if you do 50$ it will give you double 100$ .

Don't do that maybe you got banned From sony .

Edited by tlal_q8_22

33 minutes ago, tlal_q8_22 said:

Hi guys i find glitch in playstation store code psn 

The glitch is when you put code 10 , 20 , or 50$ together you with hold X together 

I do it with new account, if you do 50$ it will give you double 100$ .

Don't do that maybe you got banned From sony .

I don't think you can be banned for holding down the X button. But I tried this with my account (using my old account, mind you), and it didn't work. 

4 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I don't think you can be banned for holding down the X button. But I tried this with my account (using my old account, mind you), and it didn't work. 

He'll probably instead just be banned on PSNProfiles if this is a complete prank and never works for anyone. Not like I'm gonna really try it, I'm not desperate for money or a discount at this time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

He'll probably instead just be banned on PSNProfiles if this is a complete prank and never works for anyone. Not like I'm gonna really try it, I'm not desperate for money or a discount at this time. 

Well, if they want to give me free money simply for holding X, I'll take it. But it doesn't look like they want to do that.?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Can they really ban people for exploiting a glitch that is Sony's fault to begin with? (Assuming it even works)

It is Sony we're talking about here, they ban people's PSN IDs that they used for 10 years. But I would say maybe they'd attack the person who tells people about the exploit instead of banning people who use the exploit, this kind of thing (if it works) is something someone can easily do by accident without thinking about it. 

Edited by Sergen

"The glitch is when you put code 10 , 20 , or 50$ together you with hold X together"
I don't even know how to read that...do...do you just hold :cross: instead of pressing it once ?

Definitely not doing that on my main account, you never know what Sony might consider punishable.

1 minute ago, Skadoki said:

"The glitch is when you put code 10 , 20 , or 50$ together you with hold X together"
I don't even know how to read that...do...do you just hold :cross: instead of pressing it once 1f914.png

Definitely not doing that on my main account, you never know what Sony might consider punishable.

I mean press , sorry 

Is this like a secret a code!?? :awesome: I remember in some games you hold x and start new game and get a huge amount of starting money. This is great!! Does it work really?

Out of frustration, I once pressed up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, circle, x on the checkout page to see if I could get an extra $30 credit on my purchase... Mind you, I didn't get anything :awesome:

In all seriousness though, I doubt an exploit like this would work. Now, in the event that it happened to work, someone should let Sony know about it and maybe ask for a reward for figuring out this flaw on the system :)