Conception Plus announced for PS4

A remaster of the PSP title with additional elements.

The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals Conception Plus: Ore no Kodomo wo Undekure! for PlayStation 4. The game is a remaster of the original PSP release with enhanced graphical quality and additional new elements.

image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Conception-PS4-Ann_Fami_09-18-18_001-600x338.jpg

Conception Plus: Ore no Kodomo wo Undekure!

image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Conception-PS4-Ann_Fami_09-18-18_002.jpg

Weekly Famitsu’s online preview does not actually reveal the title of the game—it only teases that it is a remaster of a previously released Spike Chunsoft RPG. However, Sony’s Tokyo Game Show 2018 website has already listed the game and confirmed its title.

image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Conception-PS4-Ann_Art_09-18-18_001-600x600.jpg

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/09/conception-plus-announced-for-ps4#R4mwLPqeLObaIEvZ.99

Hmm seems promising. I liked the one i played on the vita, But i hope they fix It where the last dungeon's difficulty doesn't sike so high.

That part in the previous game sucked ass since the boss was super chea as hell. To be clear, This was way befire They released dlc to make It easier.

Well, if I am going to play any game about naked handholding to breed with cute girls to create super-killing machine children to clear out dungeons of darkspawn, I would have to do worse than this new Conception game. I'd totally hit on every one of those girls in the box art. They look so much more sexy than the ones in the original Conception. ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

They look so much more sexy than the ones in the original Conception. ;)

You know that this IS the the original Conception, as it was the PSP-game?

5 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Well, if I am going to play any game about naked handholding to breed with cute girls to create super-killing machine children to clear out dungeons of darkspawn, I would have to do worse than this new Conception game.

Before posting this you should check their age. Remember the Mugen Souls-thread. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

You know that this IS the the original Conception, as it was the PSP-game?

Before posting this you should check their age. Remember the Mugen Souls-thread. ;) 

Oh yeah, I forgot the current Conception is Conception II, sorry about that. Still, I like the girl artwork.

Also, I know the girls in the game are probably underage, but this is a Japanese game. Part of me hates being American as you can't perv over 18 years old as a 46-year old as you'd be considered a dirty old man, but the rest of me, the smart part of me, realizes that had I been born in Japan I couldn't be lazy.

Also also, I am probably going to be slammed for being biased about Japanese people which I apologize for in advance. I am not a racist but the majority of anime really doesn't help defend Japanese culture towards being sexually responsible.

Edited by DragonQuest238

6 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Also also, I am probably going to be slammed for being biased about Japanese people which I apologize for in advance. I am not a racist but the majority of anime really doesn't help defend Japanese culture towards being sexually responsible.

Different cultures, different habits. It may seem like they have a more relaxed relationship towards expressing and showing sexuality but when it comes to gore and violence it's a bit more strict than over here. I guess one could say that each culture has some habits or "traditions" where others just think "WTF is wrong with you?". ^^

Very nice! I enjoyed the second game a lot, even if it did have its flaws. I'll definitely be buying this assuming it gets localised.

42 minutes ago, Izul said:

Just realized that the artworks are by the same artist as the Re:Zero anime. Now I know why Re:Zero looked familiar back then. 

I'll gladly take it. :highfive: (Emilia as bonus character please) 

Ahh, it all makes sense now. I thought the art style looked familiar too.

18 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

That part in the previous game sucked ass since the boss was super chea as hell. To be clear, This was way befire They released dlc to make It easier.

I didn't have DLCs and had no problems :awesome: 

Power of waifus too strong :awesome: 

12 hours ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot the current Conception is Conception II, sorry about that. Still, I like the girl artwork.

Also, I know the girls in the game are probably underage, but this is a Japanese game. Part of me hates being American as you can't perv over 18 years old as a 46-year old as you'd be considered a dirty old man, but the rest of me, the smart part of me, realizes that had I been born in Japan I couldn't be lazy.

Kill American part, it sucks :awesome: 

Your small part is more worth to keep :awesome: 

• Like 1