Twisted Metal Servers Shutting Down - January 31, 2019

Nemesis_WM

6 hours ago, mekktor said:

Where are you looking? It had the new date up there yesterday. 

EDIT: I see what I've done now, I was on the Australian PS site which still has the old date. The actual au store has the updated date of 31/01/19

Edited by black__bunny

21 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Out of the loop. What's the bug with it ? And is there a workaround ?

There is a bug with this game that causes some of the online trophies not to pop even after you're well over the requirements. 

What causes this bug is playing a game you are not the host of. 

The best way to prevent this bug from occurring is to only play on your main account when you are the host. When you are not the host you should be playing on an alt account. Doing this seems to prevent the bug from occurring. 

If for some reason you've met all the requirements and the trophies are still not unlocking. This is what I suggest to do. 

First off do not delete your saved game data unless you had been joining matches where you were not the host and would like to start over. If you have been the host of all the games you have been in then please read below. 

Any Car Will Do: If you have met all the requirements for this trophy and it is still not popping try the following. 

1: Play 1 game and get kills with the vehicle that has the least amount of kills according to the list or chart you've been keeping track of yourself. 

2: If the trophy has not popped yet after doing number 1 then pick a car, play a match with that car and only that car, if trophy doesn't pop then switch cars and play another map with that car and only that car. Keep switching cars after every game until the trophy pops. 

Fire in the sky: If you have met all the requirements for this trophy and it is still not popping try this method. 

1: Get 1 kill with each missile. Once you have gotten a kill each with each missile get another kill with each missile. Keep getting a kill with each missile until the trophy unlocks. 

Another level and A la Mode: If these haven't popped yet try the following. 

1: Play 1 game on each map and mode and keep switching maps and modes until the trophy pops. 

The worst thing about going for this Platinum is time zones. Everytime I see a player's trophy progress, its either when I'm at work or when its very early in the morning. Though I've already joined a promising session, I'll have to consistently play at 3 or 4 in the morning since that's when everyone is playing. I have everything except the 8 ranked trophies.

EDIT: Even at 3am GMT+ 10, no one is playing. Just my luck.

Edited by DJY8898

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, Lastarious said:

I have seen people still earning the platinum trophy even after 31/01/2019. Are the servers still up? I gave up trying this trophy since the servers where gonna shut down and i have a digital copy so they arent easy for me.

People that earned the online trophies while they were online, can now pop any offline trophies they didn't get back then to pop the platinum.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, BlazikieronUS said:

People that earned the online trophies while they were online, can now pop any offline trophies they didn't get back then to pop the platinum.

YUP...Maybe one day ill beat that darn tutorial too