AC Odyssey, New trophies

I'm guessing Tuesday at some point there will be an update. I think Origins worked like that last year. I couldn't find any missions to accept or anything.

Wasn't sure how to hunt down the Epic Ship but you have to accept the mission from a message board. I accepted mine in Beotia if anyone else was wondering, but it should be anywhere you can accept it.

^no trophies or anything this was just something on my mind lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm guessing Tuesday at some point there will be an update. I think Origins worked like that last year. I couldn't find any missions to accept or anything.

Wasn't sure how to hunt down the Epic Ship but you have to accept the mission from the message board in Beotia if anyone else was wondering.

^no trophies or anything this was just something on my mind lol.

I think you can get the legendary ship quest from any board because I got mine from a board in Chios.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dethfuse said:

I think you can get the legendary ship quest from any board because I got mine from a board in Chios.

Oh nice. :D I just saw in the comments section on a youtube vid that it was accepted from Beotia but it makes more sense that it can be accepted at any board. I'll edit my comment to include that.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured there was no need to create another New Trophies thread.

There's now 9 more trophies in Additional Feats 7 of which say "This trophy is not available at this time", as well as 5 trophies in a second DLC for Legacy of the First Blade.

EDIT:

Not actually there for you to get just yet btw. :P 

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Figured there was no need to create another New Trophies thread.

There's now 9 more trophies in Additional Feats 7 of which say "This trophy is not available at this time", as well as 5 trophies in a second DLC for Legacy of the First Blade.

EDIT:

Not actually there for you to get just yet btw. :P 

Might have been 12 earlier, but now there are 13. Also ,6/13 now say the trophy name. I think 13 bronze trophies are the max for a dlc set.... but I may be wrong. Geez, they weren't lying when they said they were gonna support this game post launch!

26 minutes ago, Zach said:

Might have been 12 earlier, but now there are 13. Also ,6/13 now say the trophy name. I think 13 bronze trophies are the max for a dlc set.... but I may be wrong. Geez, they weren't lying when they said they were gonna support this game post launch!

I haven't really looked into anything about it, but I do hope community events make their way back. 

I will get to these eventually, but I may just wait for a bit until Spider-Man is done with those releases, just because of space on my PS4 and all that sort of stuff.  But I am curious about these even newer additional feats.  But I have a feeling Arges is going to be yet another cyclops to fight... which is okay and all that, but I wish there were other mythical creatures to fight still.

6 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Never heard of that happening before.

6 hours ago, Zach said:

At least some of it is free. :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Never heard of that happening before.

Considering the trophies, as of right now, are called "Upcoming Trophy" they probably haven't figured out a name for them yet or what you need to do to unlock them lmfao.

Or the more likely scenario of keeping things a secret until it's closer to release. :P