New patch 1.03 makes online trophies easier!

1 hour ago, Conker said:

This is really cool, now i just wanna know what the new requirements are, might have to pick this up now and go for the double plat of this fantastic game :D 

I know what you mean... it was on my to-do list anyway but this just makes it better :D Thoroughly enjoyed the PS3 one

• 1 month later...

• Bagman and Anarchy modes now have a minimum player requirement of 2 instead of 3.”

I saw this on the release notes. Does that mean that is possible to play ranked matches with a minimum 2 players? In ps3 was necessary 6 ppl to play ranked (anarchy).

On 12/14/2018 at 6:48 AM, ecalabar said:

• Bagman and Anarchy modes now have a minimum player requirement of 2 instead of 3.”

I saw this on the release notes. Does that mean that is possible to play ranked matches with a minimum 2 players? In ps3 was necessary 6 ppl to play ranked (anarchy).

Yes, that's right. Only 2 players required for Anarchy and Bagman. My boosting partner and I would switch back and forth between those 2 modes to avoid other players so we could boost faster.

• 2 months later...
On 16/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, HuntingFever said:

No. You need upwards of 4 players for some of the Bonus XP events needed for the Mad Genius trophy.

On 16/12/2018 at 10:29 AM, Arin1979 said:

In short, is it possible to make all online trophies between two players?

You can boost most of online trophies in private match with 2 or 4 people but you still have to play 250 online matchmaking because it doesn't count in private

• Like 4

• 2 years later...