DLC Trophies

There is not any information on the trophies available at this moment.
Since it is a stand-alone DLC, it is most likely to have trophies. 

"We are proud to announce the first of seven new DLC adventures for Shadow of the Tomb Raider - The Forge. Available as a free download to all Season Pass holders, or as a standalone purchase, The Forge will launch worldwide on November 13th for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC / Steam."

"Additionally, The Forge will introduce Score Attack and Time Attack modes." 
Source: URL

21 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

There is not any information on the trophies available at this moment.
Since it is a stand-alone DLC, it is most likely to have trophies. 

"We are proud to announce the first of seven new DLC adventures for Shadow of the Tomb Raider - The Forge. Available as a free download to all Season Pass holders, or as a standalone purchase, The Forge will launch worldwide on November 13th for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC / Steam."

"Additionally, The Forge will introduce Score Attack and Time Attack modes." 
Source: URL

Score/ Time attack was the reason for which some players hated ROTR, I personally like it because it creates an extra challenge and I'm glad they introduce it again in this game. with or without trophies :D 

• Like 2

While I'm having some difficulty posting the picture of the Steam achievement specifics that come with the DLC, there are five that include completing the new side mission, a score attack for the challenge tomb, a time attack for the challenge tomb, completing the new challenge tomb itself, and for obtaining the new skill/equipping the new weapon/getting the new outfit.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/750920/achievements

Edited by dottyduke1

9 hours ago, dottyduke1 said:

While I'm having some difficulty posting the picture of the Steam achievement specifics that come with the DLC, there are five that include completing the new side mission, a score attack for the challenge tomb, a time attack for the challenge tomb, completing the new challenge tomb itself, and for obtaining the new skill/equipping the new weapon/getting the new outfit.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/750920/achievements

Judging from the new DLC trophies images, particularly the "heir born" one, it seems Abigail "Abby" will be a playable character in this new content.

Edited by milanbarca82

I'm not sure why the DLC trophies haven't been officially uploaded yet, considering The Forge is just three days away, but thanks to Steam it looks like we already know what to expect trophy-wise. It's also a bit disappointed that the trophies related to Score and Time Attack do not specify a gold medal, since I found the gold stars to be extremely fun on Rise of the Tomb Raider's Score Attack mode. Nonetheless, I am always excited to delve into new Tomb Raider content, and this is no exception. Looking forward to playing The Forge early next week!

htzf2o.jpg

On 11/8/2018 at 8:49 PM, milanbarca82 said:

Judging from the new DLC trophies images, particularly the "heir born" one, it seems Abigail "Abby" will be a playable character in this new content.

This was already confirmed a month ago, as per this page's header image.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Are these new tombs just going to be random places unconnected to the main game? (sort of like a mini Tomb Raider Chronicles from PS1).

The seven planned additional Challenge Tombs are supposed to tie into the game both with location and lore. The Forge, for instance, contains a new challenge tomb in the base game area of Kuwaq Yaku. This Challenge Tomb has a deeper meaning to Abby’s past, as the player will discover. I’m unsure if Abby will be the co-op partner for all of the additional tombs, however, Eidos Montreal have promised they will stay relevant with the Season Pass content.

The adventure that base game takes you on is done, but there are still some hidden secrets throughout the locations visited in base game. These are where the DLCs will take place.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

Ta.

Good to see a silver and gold in the new trophies. I thought they would just keep churning the bronze out.

Score/time attack can't be too bad; you only need bronze to pass. Unless of course it's much harder with a CPU co-op partner? I didn't play Rise so I don't have that experience to draw on from this sort of mode in Lara games. My previous game before this was Underworld.

6 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Ta.

Good to see a silver and gold in the new trophies. I thought they would just keep churning the bronze out.

Score/time attack can't be too bad; you only need bronze to pass. Unless of course it's much harder with a CPU co-op partner? I didn't play Rise so I don't have that experience to draw on from this sort of mode in Lara games. My previous game before this was Underworld.

That’s correct, The Forge does become more difficult with a co-op partner (more puzzles and pathways become open). If played alone, there will be no AI involved, it will just be Lara. Abby only comes in when co-op in initated. Even with co-op though, I can’t imagine the Score or Time Attacks being so tedious. Score Attack in Rise of the Tomb Raider was fairly easy to overcome.

1 hour ago, DharmaDan said:

Ugh1f612.png Time/Score attack will probably make this a bit of a pain.

I’m probably in the minority who actually enjoyed Score Attack in previous entries of the Tomb Raider series. Fortunately though, for the majority who didn’t appreciate the mode like you, these new trophies don’t specify a gold medal. This means you can intentionally underperform during your playthrough of The Forge and still earn the trophy.

• Like 1