If you were in a zombie apocalypse...

Beyondthegrave07

Alex Mercer from Prototype. He can just whipfist whole crowds of zombies, and consume them.

As for a weapon? Probably the Auger Mk. II from Resistance since it can shoot through walls.

GDT did a contest like this at .com. Here was my entry (although he allowed us 3 characters)

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just take a seat
I'll tell you how I killed a bunch of Zombies with an Assassin, Gambler and Zangief

In Central Manitoba born and raised
On my Nintendo is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And killing some Goombas, Like Likes and Ghouls
When a couple of Zombies, that were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
One little brain got eaten and my mom got scared
And said you need to go and fight these monsters with Altaïr

I whistled for an Airship and when it came near
Setzer was at the wheel with some Fixed Dice on the mirror
If anything I could say that this airship was hot
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes pull those slots!

We pulled up to my house about seven or eight
And I yelled to Zangief “yo, Ruskie you’re late!
Looked at my house it’s surrounded by Zombs
I need you to finish this off with a giant Power Bomb”

• Like 3

I guess my partner would have to be Songbird from Bioshock Infinite. if things get too crazy we can fly to safety, plus no zombie is going to pierce that thick flight suit of his

and my weapon would be the Critical Conference Call shotgun from Borderlands 2, that way I can "ping everybody at once"

Samus Aran, since she never has to reload or run out of ammo, and a zombie could never bite through her powersuit, which incidentally is my weapon of choice, the powersuit.  The gun part exists as part of the whole, so I see no problem in claiming the suit as a weapon.

samus.jpg

I would have this person as my partner

Auron_FFX.jpg

Auron - FFX, after all, he is a guardian

As for weapon, I'm going for a tactical approach

Groovitron_Or.png

Gold Groovitron - R&C Tools of destruction

At first it would seem silly to have a weapon, but is it really? I mean, the gold groovitron has unlimited ammo and once I throw it down, Auron comes in with his badass self and clears the hoards of zombies in an instant. Plus, I wouldn't have to worry about Auron dying because

He's already dead.

• Like 1

My partner would be the AC-130 pilot in  CODMW and my weapon of choice, needless to say, will be the AC-130. Nothing better to kill hordes of zombies than this :)

However, if we are strictly sticking to only video game characters, I would chose Old/Solid Snake or Raiden (From MGS4) as my partner since Snake has some experience fighting zombie-like enemies, and I would chose Metal gear Rex as my Weapon of choice since it has unlimited ammo and a really badass minigun! :)

HK-47 from KOTOR because he's hilarious and never runs out of ammo and he's a killing machine that hates meatbags Oh and he never sleeps so you always have a night watchman.

and to stay with star wars A lightsaber all tricked out with the best offensive crystals.  (no ammo, no splatter because it instantly cauterizes, lightweight, and it would be so fun lopping off heads with that thing.

Edited by dodgedoors
  • Like 1

I would pick Dante from DMC (The original games, not the new one), since he'd be practically immune to the zombies thanks to his demonic blood, and Ebony & Ivory have infinite ammo too, as for the weapon I'd choose, I'd pick the Artemis from DMC 3, a demonic arm-mounted laser cannon with infinite ammo that tracks it targets

what kinda zpmbies are we talking about?

Dawn of the Dead zombies or Shawn of the Dead zombies?

if dawn of the dead give me Iron Tager from BlazBlue (what zombie is gonna bite thru that?)

and a weapon i would take a .22 long rifle (low recoil, less noise then most guns and it gets the job done.

if shawn of the dead give me Micaiah from Fire Emblem (to burn the corpse, that or light magic since in Fire Emblem light magic works the best)

And a weapon i would take Ragnell (Ike's Sword from Fire Emblem) cause it never breaks

Any character can be me wingman, I don't care. Someone fun to talk to.

My weapon of choice? The Portal Gun. Why?

Find or create a room with on entrance, Funnel that entrance into a narrow passage.. lay down a portal. Set the other portal on a high location like the side of a building. Zombies will kill themselves trying to get to me without really breaking up my safe house.

If I have to escape, I have a freaking portal gun. It doesn't run out of ammo.

I would pick Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2-3. Even on zombie apocalypse he could create cure for about anything and without that i wouldnt have any chance.

For weapon i would pick Devil's Horns. If it kills necromorphs, its sure gonna kill some pesty zombies too. And Devils Horns heavy metal attitude is also big plus.