Kitty Got Wet trophy unobtainable?

biokam

Hello, I tried to get this trophy with my friends, but we are unable to connect to the game server. We noticed, during connecting, we can fast cancel it by pressing circle, and later X. Now we are in "hidden" menu which enables us to create an invitation, join the random or ranked game, but still, we can't connect together. Maybe someone heard about server shutdown or know any method how to deal with it. We saw a few guys get this trophy with the end of October. I tried to contact them, but nobody responded :( Any suggestions will be appreciated.

• Like 2

When I try to enter to:

- online mode I got: "Error Connecting to Server",

- joining random lobby: "Matchmaking failure" (or something similar),

- joining ranked lobby: never-ending  "Joining Lobby 1".

There are none status codes. And I haven't contacted Sony yet, I decided to ask here first.

4 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

How do you join lobby? When I go into MP I see 'pass and play', 'online' and 'ladders.

Online -> Error connecting to server

Online -> quickly press O then X you get invite friend. Play ranked etc regardless of what you pick it says error connecting to server

5 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

Please don't tell me this is unobtainable! I have bought it like a week ago and was hoping to start it soon. 

They haven't said anything about closing the servers so hopefully it's just a server issue that will fix. Anyone know is this the only online trophy including dlc?

3 minutes ago, olliebear66t said:

They haven't said anything about closing the servers so hopefully it's just a server issue that will fix. Anyone know is this the only online trophy including dlc?

Yes. It is the only online trophy including DLC. It's an extremely easy online trophy when it does work.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dottyduke1 said:

Yes. It is the only online trophy including DLC. It's an extremely easy online trophy when it does work.

It would be such a shame to miss this since I want all the Uncharted games on my profile 100% done, I really hope its just some simple server issue they fix soon so I can jump in and get the trophy for. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Well shoot. That's a bummer. I was holding off on this trophy so I can 100% the games in chronological order. Guess I should have just played an online match last week.

I was going to do the same. I even have all the mp dlc trophies done on 2 and 3 for the ps3. I was working on uc4 mp when I saw this thread.

Well I definitely feel sorry for you all who can’t get the online trophy. 

Personally I think this game is quite frankly crap. Far too much luck and RNG involved, that’s why I haven’t done the DLC trophies. 

I have Uncharted 2 and 3 on PS3 I haven’t 100 percented but it’s unlikely I’ll ever get those done. 

The last person to get the online trophy got it on October 29th.

• Like 1

I got the trophy in January but that was quite some time ago.

Nobody has earned this trophy in November. This sounds like a repeat of what happened with NBA 2K17: The Prelude when 2K Games shut off the online making the one gold trophy unobtainable after Dec 31st, 2017.

These companies need to make an announcement of when the online is going to shut down, because doing it like this is very unprofessional.

I feel for you all who can't get the online trophy. And I don't think there will be a workaround like there is for Saints Row the Third/Saints Row IV and Mad Max.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

I got the trophy in January but that was quite some time ago.

Nobody has earned this trophy in November. This sounds like a repeat of what happened with NBA 2K17: The Prelude when 2K Games shut off the online making the one gold trophy unobtainable after Dec 31st, 2017.

These companies need to make an announcement of when the online is going to shut down, because doing it like this is very unprofessional.

I feel for you all who can't get the online trophy. And I don't think there will be a workaround like there is for Saints Row the Third/Saints Row IV and Mad Max.

Contacted @AskPlayStation and @BendStudio on Twitter. No response naturally.

It's not listed on the closing or decommissioned servers list on PlayStation's official site: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/

So who knows? Hopefully it's just extended maintenance or something. Or they'll just keep hush-hush about it and casually add it to the list of decommissioned PS Vita servers. I'll keep trying in the mean time.

17 minutes ago, Justin__Harris said:

So who knows? Hopefully it's just extended maintenance or something. Or they'll just keep hush-hush about it and casually add it to the list of decommissioned PS Vita servers. I'll keep trying in the mean time.

I don’t see how a 6 year old game would go under extended maintenance. 

I still have the game installed and I’ll try to get on later.

I'm not having much luck. Went through AskPlayStationUK on twitter, they didn't know what to do so linked me to playstation support on email. Went backwards and forwards a few times and I keep getting messages as if there's something wrong with my PSN account or vita console so just had a bit of a go at them without being rude and made it very clear it's a server issue despite previously insisting it has nothing to do with the client due to everyone else having trouble.