How much money is needed to get all the online buying trophies

Maverick6146

You know am really bored of games why can't I just pay to get all this done I mean look at all this it takes about an hour to get a single trophy and it is really hurting me please lord god gabe n or sony or Microsoft or rockstar take my money and make me god within your fake world you made. Take the money I could of used to buy games with and put it to make me have a item that is too hard/ easy to get for it hurts me to even try to get them.

All jokes aside this is what makes me sick, people paying for either trophies to be done for them or paying to be more powerful then the others in the game or get items that normally take too long to get but by buying it you get it all.

4 hours ago, Erkawest said:

You can sell gold bars now? Haven't played RDR2 since 3rd Dec

Nah, he meant as in each gold bar has a equivalent value of up to $25. So if you want to buy a $250 clothing item, you can just pay it with 10 gold bars (assuming you met the rank requirement for the item). If an item cost $30, it would be 2 gold bars if you want to pay it with gold bars, anything less than $25 or equal to $25 is 1 gold bar...

• 3 weeks later...