Floriiss

Badland - Impossible Power-Up Guide (Sticky Bounce, Co-op mode)

21 posts in this topic

been waiting years for a solution like this. might just have to make this #500 :pimp:  not looking forward to the co-op stuff tho

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, so this game isn't unattainable anymore? That's great! Is it still a 10/10 difficulty with the unobtainable powerup gone? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive congrats, ever since i heard a theory about how to get it by @Zenodin and a bit of studying, i had a feeling it was achievable.

 

I was actually planning to go on an expedition myself into the game and create a guide on how the hell to do it, but I'm really glad someone else did, since i don't have recording equipment and would probably get banned if i did manage to pull it off.

 

I still think this plat will be a 10/10 in difficulty, only having played a bit and the game still kicked my arse on the earlier levels.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is exactly what my co op partner was doing just couldn’t quite pull it off

welldone on been able to get it and hopefully I can finally platinum this game 😊😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see someone was finally able to pull it Of I gave up on it about a year ago I possibly could have gotten it but didn’t feel like putting the time into it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am wanting to go for the platinum on this. I am one of the few people that almost have it. I am very skilled at this game but could never find a co-op partner that was skilled enough and had enough dedication to pull it off so I had to get most of the co-op trophies by myself. If you are interested in completing the rest of the co-op missions through share play and getting the platinum let me know. My psn is chadhunt1984

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I did for 2 years :D With my friend - in069373

It was very hard.. This is my the hardest game compete 

“Impossible” level after 299 eggs - not hard, because we have experiencec76c31529f05288d72d0676dfb0699c3.png

Thank you, Floriiss, for guide :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, is this platinum now proven to be obtainable legit?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

So, is this platinum now proven to be obtainable legit?

if was ilegit floriis wasnt in the leaderboard 

Edited by locoporkko
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

if was ilegit floriis wasnt in the leaderboard 

 

What?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

 

What?

floriis has the platinum of legit form,so the platinum was ilegit floriis dont appear in the leaderbords 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

So, is this platinum now proven to be obtainable legit?

 

If Floriiss, Danny_Johansen and DarkSamuraii- have the plat, I trust they got it legit :)

 

It still doesn't seem to be super easy, what is shown in the video is still hard to pull off, but yes it is obtainable legit. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.12.2018 at 0:49 AM, Floriiss said:

As promised hereby an in-depth guide on how to obtain the “impossible” power-up within Sticky Bounce. This guide will explain the issue in short and will give you several strategies to work with to make it possible to obtain all of the power-ups within this level.

Players: 2

Level: Sticky Bounce (Day I, Noon, 4th level)

Strategy: Starts from 2 minutes 17 seconds.

 

Hopefully this will help out a lot of people to obtain all of the power-ups within this level. I’ve tried my best to explain it as clear as possible, but if there’s anything unclear feel free to send me a message either on here or on PSNP and I will see what I can do to help you out. Thanks for watching and good luck with completing this mission!

 

 

I have a question, the game is on sale, and I would like to buy it for PS3. Can i do everything on my own with 2 pads/consoles? Or do I need help from someone?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

I have a question, the game is on sale, and I would like to buy it for PS3. Can i do everything on my own with 2 pads/consoles? Or do I need help from someone?

 

There are a lot of co-op missions in the game that require the help of another player. Missions such as "No one dies" or "Save X amount of clones" is going to be near impossible by doing it solo. It's highly recommended that you have a partner for the co-op missions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Floriiss said:

 

There are a lot of co-op missions in the game that require the help of another player. Missions such as "No one dies" or "Save X amount of clones" is going to be near impossible by doing it solo. It's highly recommended that you have a partner for the co-op missions.

But does it have to be Online coop or can someone come over to my place and help?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HaserPL said:

But does it have to be Online coop or can someone come over to my place and help?

 

The game has local co-op only. So if you're going to play this game on the PS3, then you will need someone to go over to your place and help you. If you don't have anyone available, then I would strongly recommend playing this game on the PS4. This way you can find an online partner and create a shareplay sesison. Via this shareplay session your online partner is able to use the second controller and from here on you can complete the co-op missions. I believe Badland is a cross platform purchase, meaning that if you buy it once you can access it on all platforms (i'm not too sure about that though, so you might have to double check on that). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Floriiss said:

 

The game has local co-op only. So if you're going to play this game on the PS3, then you will need someone to go over to your place and help you. If you don't have anyone available, then I would strongly recommend playing this game on the PS4. This way you can find an online partner and create a shareplay sesison. Via this shareplay session your online partner is able to use the second controller and from here on you can complete the co-op missions. I believe Badland is a cross platform purchase, meaning that if you buy it once you can access it on all platforms (i'm not too sure about that though, so you might have to double check on that). 

Okay that's what I wanted to hear :) Thank you very much. Yeah I have a few friends who can come over and help, it's just depend on how many hours will they have to play with me :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, Orlando and myself are still going for the platinum, I have 256 eggs and Orlando has around 265 eggs, please hit us up if you would like to do some shareplay, or if better if you live closeby lol...

 

I live in the UK and Orlando lives in Brazil. We still manage to do some eggs over shareplay even though the connection isn’t perfect!

 

PSN IDs

 

Smidz

 

orlandoxdb_Br

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.