Hi! Finally stepping out of the shadows.

WhennesseeTiskey

I took a trip to San Diego in late 2017 and really enjoyed the city. I wish I can move down there even with all the immigration problems. Finding a home down there is not cheap, even a cheap apartment down there is expensive.

California is still one of the most ethnically diverse states in the nation. I can't think of too many places that has as much variety.

16 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

You guys are like Australia, you dont exist XD.

extinct species of humans

:'c

it actually feels like a pretty damn huge place from within, and feels over populated, but in reality the size is insignificant to the rest of the world. i'd probably have a heart attack if i saw more outside the borders, the shock would be too great if i think it looks big here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

You live in a simulation for small cities, you dont actually exist, you are a model of what its like to be a small town for other bigger towns to replicate, unfortunately it was such a small town we forgot to turn off the simulation or even utilize that data.

But hey we can keep it on so you small 100 of you can feel like people too :P

Also if R.I feels overpopulated dont ever come to California xD

sometimes i give myself a mental pat on the back that if anyone in this state did in fact trophy hunt, which i believe is next to impossible. that i'd have the highest trophy level of them all. which if were the case would be an insignificant thing to be proud of considering the location lol. unless those 1400 something people ahead of me in country rank so happen to ALL be rhode islanders. D': if that isn't the case which is to far fetched to keep thinking of, then some other random rhode islander pops out, quotes this post, and exposes having a higher trophy level than me. there going my mental pat on the back image shattering within my mind, and the deepest and darkest of depression consumes my entire existence. :'c

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, I noticed you have a VR. Nice! What's your favorite game so far?

I have a VR as well if you are looking for friends with VR.

Dude the VR has absolutely CONSUMED me lately. I think it's an absolute blast to play. That being said, I scare super easily so a lot of the super immersive games a little intimidating.

I really loved Batman VR because I think that whole universe is stunning. And Beat Saber is an absolute must. Just. One. More. Song.

Ya I've noticed some games have multiplayer and would really like to check it out. I'll shoot you a friend request.

(also as a noobie :) is there a way to add a friend to your ps4 friend list through PSNP?

5 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I'm also from California, I bet you miss Tommy's, In-N-Out, Carl's Jr, Islands and other fancy burger places or heck (Mexican food gasp) hahaha

I have the same issue with irl friends, I feel like making a Craigslist for local co-op games sometimes hahaha.

The many irl friends I have don't even play games let alone portal 2 chamber 9 without dying or chime speedrun shit.

Fudge local co-op mandated trophies ugh.

But welcome welcome.

You nailed the part about irl friends. Whenever I bring up gaming anything it's just crickets.

7 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome from the shadows. Glad your heart has found the Light ;)

Your name is great. I am a fan. haha.

Enjoy your stay and happy hunting! :]

3 weeks. 3 weeks. don't be mad that i haven't platinumed all of them. BUT I WILL.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WhennesseeTiskey said:

(also as a noobie :) is there a way to add a friend to your ps4 friend list through PSNP?

PSNP isn't owned by Sony. It just pulls information about trophies from their servers (Sony doesn't pull information from this site, it's a one-way street). Therefore, you'd have to add me on your PS4/PSN.