how is it??

steel6burgh

5 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

Exactly the same. I loved it. I't's a lot sharper and smoother and that's it

Damn it boy.  you flew through those games.  I never played the hitman from the ps3 era.  guides say 20 plus hours for each of them.  Were you able to complete them so fast because you have extensive knowledge of the games from ps3 days or does the lack of online make them that much faster?  I really can't wait to play them just don't want to drop 60 on them but I might cave in here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

Damn it boy.  you flew through those games.  I never played the hitman from the ps3 era.  guides say 20 plus hours for each of them.  Were you able to complete them so fast because you have extensive knowledge of the games from ps3 days or does the lack of online make them that much faster?  I really can't wait to play them just don't want to drop 60 on them but I might cave in here.

Haha. Blood Money is from PS2 (was HD'd in a trilogy in PS3 though). And in terms of extensive knowledge, kinda. I did play them a lot back in the day as a kid on PS2. Absolution Contracts trophies typically took 10 mins to do so they weren't too much of a time difference if they were added.

I'll spoil my secret, I have a photographic/ eidetic memory (eventhough it is still considered a myth lol. I like that fact ?). I can recall anything I see or do in an instant as if it was video recorded. So in terms of games, I can recall controls layouts, AI pathing, NPC tricks, mechanics. etc as if I have been playing yesterday. So that's how I did it fast lol. I did forget a few pieces of intel on Absolution though lol. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

Haha. Blood Money is from PS2 (was HD'd in a trilogy in PS3 though). And in terms of extensive knowledge, kinda. I did play them a lot back in the day as a kid on PS2. Absolution Contracts trophies typically took 10 mins to do so they weren't too much of a time difference if they were added.

I'll spoil my secret, I have a photographic/ eidetic memory (eventhough it is still considered a myth lol. I like that fact 1f602.png). I can recall anything I see or do in an instant as if it was video recorded. So in terms of games, I can recall controls layouts, AI pathing, NPC tricks, mechanics. etc as if I have been playing yesterday. So that's how I did it fast lol. I did forget a few pieces of intel on Absolution though lol. 

Well nice job and great job on your hitman platinum collection.  Looks like you got them all plat/100%.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Well nice job and great job on your hitman platinum collection.  Looks like you got them all plat/100%.

Cheers. I'm not sure I'm 1st on Blood Money. There's one guy who started that game first and hasn't synced his/her trophies. Either way it was fun. I wish they did Silent Assassin and Contracts too.

I find it funny that this pack that has this and the other one are called the best of the hitman games, if I remember right was absolution not as good as the past titles? like silent assassin or contracts and so on? I only bring it up as am kind of fed up they won't ever bring back the first one of it as that game is clunky true but very underrated if you ask me.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I find it funny that this pack that has this and the other one are called the best of the hitman games, if I remember right was absolution not as good as the past titles? like silent assassin or contracts and so on? I only bring it up as am kind of fed up they won't ever bring back the first one of it as that game is clunky true but very underrated if you ask me.

To be honest blood money is clunky as shit.  Don't get me wrong i'm having a blast playing it but the only challenging aspect to the game is the clunkiness.  For instance, all the AI in the game are pretty much programmed to turn around if you get within a few feet of them.  So in order to perform any action, for example, fiber wire kill, shoving an enemy off a cliff, etc, you must stop a few feet away equip action then sprint to the enemy and time your action precisely before they turn around.  Problem is unless you are positioned perfectly and time the mesh of the button with precision you will likely fumble your approach and have to start over.  I run up to shove them and grab them and nose butt them instead or disarm them and start shooting alerting everyone in the area, etc.  Literally you can set up the kills and breeze through all the missions in less then 10 minutes each the challenge is poor mechanics.  I could make a very comical highlight real of my fumble ups.  On the flip side though without the shit mechanics the game would be too easy.  I pushed a target into a grave and he rubber banded out and started shooting me.  It should have been mission complete silent assassin but instead I had to start over. lol.  Still it's a fun game.  PS2 games were all pretty much clunky.  N64 and NES games ran smoother back in the 90's.

• Like 1

On 14/01/2019 at 7:14 PM, LLegend_Fox said:

Damn, that sucks. No issues on my hand, bad luck?

Yeah :( It was the way they programmed the game (the additional missions).

Basically, any additional missions XP and challenges would add XP but not count to the XP on the bar which is what the trophy was tied to. And when you hit level 20, you wouldn't get the trophy and you can't reset it because of online only crap. Since I did everything on the main mission, I thought I'd do the side missions while topping up my XP but devs didn't think of that lol. 

You would have gotten Mastery 20 from playing the main missions and not side level since your's was fine.

I had the game a few days early and contacted the developers directly of everything and how to recreate it. They added it to their in house bugging list as priority for me so I was Hoping for a hotfix before release to get my World first :P 

But alas they were having issues and kept me updated on it. I just popped on the game yesterday and looks like they have fixed it.

Nevermind though. Always next time. It's a good job they got to start fixing the trophies before release. You're welcome everyone /s ;)

Edited by GTAJJ
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

Yeah :( It was the way they programmed the game (the additional missions).

Basically, any additional missions XP and challenges would add XP but not count to the XP on the bar which is what the trophy was tied to. And when you hit level 20, you wouldn't get the trophy and you can't reset it because of online only crap. Since I did everything on the main mission, I thought I'd do the side missions while topping up my XP but devs didn't think of that lol. 

You would have gotten Mastery 20 from playing the main missions and not side level since your's was fine.

I had the game a few days early and contacted the developers directly of everything and how to recreate it. They added it to their in house bugging list as priority for me so I was Hoping for a hotfix before release to get my World first :P 

But alas they were having issues and kept me updated on it. I just popped on the game yesterday and looks like they have fixed it.

Nevermind though. Always next time. It's a good job they got to start fixing the trophies before release. You're welcome everyone /s ;)

Side missions as in Marrakesh - A House Built on Sand & Sapienza - Landslide etc... Damn that sucks, I Did the side ones first because they had less time/trophies to spend on them.

13 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Side missions as in Marrakesh - A House Built on Sand & Sapienza - Landslide etc... Damn that sucks, I Did the side ones first because they had less time/trophies to spend on them.

Thats them. So I take it you never reached lvl 20 while on them. You would've gotten 20 on the main story. That's why you're all good. I just cleaned up the game now I can continue  :)

On 1/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, GTAJJ said:

Cheers. I'm not sure I'm 1st on Blood Money. There's one guy who started that game first and hasn't synced his/her trophies. Either way it was fun. I wish they did Silent Assassin and Contracts too.

Well I got my blood money plat.  not as fast as you but not bad for never playing it.  took me quite some time to get use to the mechanics but once i did it was a breeze.  Had a lot of fun playing it.  Especially going for the notorious trophy slaughtering everyone.  Lol.  I love how you can just get behind a opened door and shoot them all when they run in.  

• Like 1

Off topic

Last time i saw guy bragging about eidetic memory was when i played Payday 2 on ps3. He joined me after i cleared day 1 of Big Oil in stealth. When we were waiting for drill to finish he told me everything about his extensive knowledge of the game and eidetic memory. On day 2 i killed gurd, answered pager and took body to home cinema next to potential server spawn on ground floor. He followed me in and first thing he said was: "I don't remember this being here.". I lost it. Thank god for mute button cause i was laughing for 5 min straight.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ihadalifeb4this said:

Off topic

Last time i saw guy bragging about eidetic memory was when i played Payday 2 on ps3. He joined me after i cleared day 1 of Big Oil in stealth. When we were waiting for drill to finish he told me everything about his extensive knowledge of the game and eidetic memory. On day 2 i killed gurd, answered pager and took body to home cinema next to potential server spawn on ground floor. He followed me in and first thing he said was: "I don't remember this being here.". I lost it. Thank god for mute button cause i was laughing for 5 min straight.

Lol good one!

Do I have eiditic memory if I played a game 5 times and know everything from a to z even after 10 years? :D

Edited by Ptirle
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just finished. It's only for true fans of Hitman series, as game looks the same as on ultra settings on PC, no enhancements etc. Game is old, animation is 2/10, but hell yeah, if played stealth, it's perfect and definietly worth to play, even if just to enjoy scene at funeral ?

It's on sale now, so good ocasion to pick it up and play.

Edited by Bartek_Red

• 6 months later...