Multiplayer Medal Requirements

BT_MIE

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering can anybody share the specific requirements for multiplayer medal? As much as you can...I've noticed that the description of each medal is quite fuzzy and unclear, but the quantity will be fully revealed once obtained. The one I've got so far was scored No.1 in Battle Royal for 3 times. Thanks.

So far I have:

1.  Awarded for shooting down 50 rival aircraft.

2.  ?

3.  ?

4.  Awarded for sortieing in multiplayer mode more than 25 times.

5.  Awarded for sortieing in multiplayer mode more than 50 times.

6.  ?

7.  ?

8.  ?

9.  Awarded for being the MVP in Team Death Match.

10.  Awarded for receiving the performance evaluations "Hide and Seeker" (used the clouds to avoid missiles the most times), "Cloud Hermit" (spent the most time in the clouds), and "Cloud Assassin" (destroyed the most enemies in the clouds), three times or more.

Edited by supertrunksman
  • Like 3

The campaign section isn't complete yet, but you can find that information here: https://old.reddit.com/r/acecombat/comments/ahobu1/campaign_medals_megathread_post_here_for_any/

I can fill in some of the blanks from @supertrunksman though

1.  Awarded for shooting down 50 rival aircraft.

2.  Awarded for shooting down 100 rival aircraft

3.  Awarded for shooting down 200 rival aircraft

4.  Awarded for sortieing in multiplayer mode more than 25 times.

5.  Awarded for sortieing in multiplayer mode more than 50 times.

6.  Awarded for sortieing in multiplayer mode more than 100 times.

7.  Awarded for coming first in Battle Royal 3 times or more

8.  Awarded for winning 50 Team Death Match games.

9.  Awarded for being the MVP in Team Death Match.

10. Awarded for receiving the performance evaluations "Hide and Seeker" (used the clouds to avoid missiles the most times), "Cloud Hermit" (spent the most time in the clouds), and "Cloud Assassin" (destroyed the most enemies in the clouds) three times or more.

Edited by Goldfire
More info
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Goldfire said:

@DarkSoleride That's a bit of a non-answer. Especially if I've finished up the other aspects of the medals and would like to know how far off I am from the others.

I just received the third medal, it's 200 aircraft.

Sorry I just thought you wanted the trophy which is why it’s a bit of a “non-answer” 

Thanks to @supertrunksman @Goldfire. Much appreciated!

25 minutes ago, Ptirle said:

Am I blind or multiplayer medals are not needed for the platinum?

The "Even High Achiever" trophy has a bug that allows you to obtain it by getting 25 medals in Campaign and MP, unlike what the trophy description says.

So it makes this trophy little bit easier as you don't have to beat the campaign undamaged or obtain other difficult campaign metals.

• Like 1

I confirmed to unlock 'The Highest Achiever' with 10 MultiPlay medals and 15 Campaign medals. Total of 25 medals. This eliminates the need to No-Damage and Vulcan-Only run.

6.  Awarded for sortieing in multiplayer mode more than 100 times.

8.  win 50 TDM

Edited by jamaneco
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BT_MIE said:

Thanks to @supertrunksman @Goldfire. Much appreciated!

The "Even High Achiever" trophy has a bug that allows you to obtain it by getting 25 medals in Campaign and MP, unlike what the trophy description says.

So it makes this trophy little bit easier as you don't have to beat the campaign undamaged or obtain other difficult campaign metals.

Any idea if the VR medals would also count towards the 25?  I don't think I have a shot getting 15 of the campaign medals...

21 hours ago, Goldfire said:

@BT_MIE Check out the Wikia here: https://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Ace_Combat_7:_Skies_Unknown/Medals#Multiplayer

@supertrunksman

10.  Awarded for receiving the performance evaluations "Hide and Seeker" (used the clouds to avoid missiles the most times), "Cloud Hermit" (spent the most time in the clouds), and "Cloud Assassin" (destroyed the most enemies in the clouds) three times or more.

Are you sure those are the correct performance evaluation names? I thought it's Cloud Seeker, not Cloud Hermit. Also I don't see Cloud Assassin anywhere on the performance eval list

Ok I just got that medal to pop. It's Cloud Seeker (Longest time in clouds), Hide and Seeker (Destroyed most enemies hiding in clouds) and Escape Artist (Escape most missiles in clouds). Earn 3 of each.

Should get these naturally while playing Yinshi (night) or Anchorhead map.

Edited by h4mx0r

@jamaneco Thanks for those last two, I've added them into my post near the top for others to get a full list.

1 hour ago, h4mx0r said:

Are you sure those are the correct performance evaluation names? I thought it's Cloud Seeker, not Cloud Hermit. Also I don't see Cloud Assassin anywhere on the performance eval list

Yep, the ones that @supertrunksman listed originally is correct. I've added a screenshot link to my post at the top of you to double check.

Thanks again @supertrunksman and @jamaneco

Yeah so I realized that's the accurate description in-game of the medal. However if you go into performance evaluations, Cloud Hermit and Cloud Assassin do not exist, and Hide and Seeker is destroying enemies.

I think that was a mistake on the devs part.

• 3 months later...
On 12/05/2019 at 4:08 PM, KondeBra said:

There is always some games happening. Don't worry.

Thanks for confirming. Picked up AC7 yesterday and having a blast with the MP. Once you ditch the F16 for something better it's actually a ton of fun.

Until the F22s roll up with frickin lasers and EVMs.

On 14-5-2019 at 6:54 AM, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

Thanks for confirming. Picked up AC7 yesterday and having a blast with the MP. Once you ditch the F16 for something better it's actually a ton of fun.

Until the F22s roll up with frickin lasers and EVMs.

Indeed, the multiplayer mode is good!
I prefer using the F-15J with HCAA as special weapon, works pretty well ?

9 hours ago, Davidov34 said:

Indeed, the multiplayer mode is good!
I prefer using the F-15J with HCAA as special weapon, works pretty well 1f60b.png

I'm running the SU33 with HCAAs for long distance wake up calls. It's actually heaps of fun and the short 5 minute matches is just right.

They just have to fix it so the lobby auto starts because most of the time is waiting for the lobby leader to wake up and start the match.

• Like 2