Your Next 3 Platinums and 100%s?

TheBlaskar

For the past few weeks, Hollow Knight's platinum journey has been kicking my aaaaaaaapples, and has given me a lot of time to think about what games I'll complete afterward. Thankfully, I knocked one of those games out rather early (Little Nightmares) and have adjusted my wishlist accordingly. Comment your next three, and then update with comments as you go. Always looking to find other games that I might be interested in.

Here are my next three:

Hollow Knight (getting so close)

Limbo (one trophy left)

Unravel (boring guide following for collectibles)

I'm hoping to get my average completion percentage to over 80 before June... three games at a time

• Like 4

Destiny 2 going for 100%(need 5 forsaken exotics and that gambit ghost shell for the triumph title, the rest will be a breeze)

Vampyr(need to finish my good play through then onto to steamrolling enemies in the evil play through

Dragon Age Inquisition or God of war 2018 (Can't decide, I'll probably flip a coin or something)

I was going to play monster hunter world next but Destiny 2 is going to burn me out idk if I can handle grinding for crowns right now.

Killzone Shadowfall - 4 trophies left. I finished all the multiplayer and did my Elite playthrough a couple of days ago. Halfway through collectables and a couple of no death levels to go.

Uncharted 4 - Just the two DLC trophies left. I'm working on the 3 star crushing trophies but I'm doing them solo with no glitches. I've finished 1, 2, 4, 6 and 10. Will continue working on 8 once my internet is back running properly.

Dungeon Travellers 2 - Only the 20,000 kills trophy left. It's a very long grind that I mainly play during the loading screen of other games. Surprisingly efficient way to grind senseless trophies. Currently in the 2nd post game dungeon.

I'm trying to finish the offline trophies in RDR2. Ridiculous.. currently finishing up the 100% completion trophy (couple of challenges left). I have already some games queued before I attempt the online trophies ?

1. Bound

2. Thumper

3. Red Dead Redemption 2 / Hollow Knight (let's see which one I get first...)

Additionally I'll finish Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. 

Edited by Arcesus7

my plan is to get these finished over the next few weeks

1. GTA V - only need to finish Criminal Mastermind 2 and then one more Elite challenge for 100% for 2 of the worst trophies ever
  2. Lego Marvel Avengers - got the Plat last night, only need to finish DLC packs which wont take long for 100%
  3. Far Cry 5 - only got one more to get for 100%, just need to find time and another player to help me finish it.

I'm on a backlog mission and in order to help with that I made a spreadsheet (I have a lot of downtime at my job). The spreadsheet has all the games I have that need to be platinum'd or 100%'ed with an average time of completion for each game according to various trophy guides. So I've sorted by least time to complete to get the easy ones out of the way and they are:

Flower (PS3) - Only have the bloom 10,000 flowers trophy left so just need to replay the last level a few times. Fun.

Proteus (PS3/Vita) - What an absolute abomination of a trophy list. I honestly cant fathom what was going trough the developers minds when they made this list. The game is a nature walking simulator than can be completed in about 15 minutes, yet the trophies are utterly infuriating - namely "see all plants in the game" there is no way to track this, you just need to walk around aimlessly and make sure you see every variation of plant before moving on, and if you move on without seeing them all, start again.

If I get those two done before February 15th, which I probably will, I'll be moving on to LittleBigPlanet (specifically the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC, did everything else years ago) or Limbo which I'm actually excited to play again, however I'm not looking forward to the trophy for completing the game dying less than 5 times.

If by some chance I don't get them done before February 15th then all my attention will be going into Metro Exodus. Holy crap I am so excited for this game.

My goal for the year is to get my completion rate up to 80%. I don't know how ambitious that goal is cause I will be buying new games but only ones that I really want (Metro, FC New Dawn, Days Gone, Doom Eternal etc etc) so that'll stint my progress somewhat. But as long as I'm having fun right?

• Like 1

My next (#58) I hope to earn is "Platinum Idler" from Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, its a huge time grind and people have yet  to get the plat so who knows when it will come.

After that (#59) I will grind out Dead by Daylight sans all the DLCs until I have the money, I have a few trophies in the game already and the game itself is not too bad but can be a bit repetitive.

And lastly (#60) I will earn "Platinum Columbia" from Bioshock Infinite, all I have left is to beat the campaign on 1999 Mode without using Dollar Bill machines and then the DLCs.

I'm strategically earning the Bioshock Infinite platinum so that it will show the series in order on my profile under the Trophy Milestones:

60th Platinum - Bioshock Infinite Plat

4000th Trophy - Bioshock 2 Plat

50th Platinum - Bioshock Plat