Trophy Thoughts?

da_eMTy

14 hours ago, det_gittes said:

Not too many people got the DLC just by looking at tracked owners on this site and those who did probably knew a little better what they were coming in for, i.e. they were better riders. But I agree the WOTM is harder than Inferno IV (which is only hard until you figure out how to go past the first CP consistently and then maybe the wheel-to-barrels CP :D).

oh god there is a harder track than inferno IV? Jesus

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LihapullaPoju said:

oh god there is a harder track than inferno IV? Jesus

Haha, it gets to the point where inferno iv seems like an easy track for beginners :D This below is considered to be the hardest track in Trials Fusion, but it's custom-made and absolutely not mandatory, it probably takes at least a 1000 hours of practice and still only two players in the world have passed it (if it's not evident, the track is almost entirely back wheel only, if you touch an obstacle with your front wheel, you need to start over):

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Haha, it gets to the point where inferno iv seems like an easy track for beginners :D This below is considered to be the hardest track in Trials Fusion, but it's custom-made and absolutely not mandatory, it probably takes at least a 1000 hours of practice and still only two players in the world have passed it (if it's not evident, the track is almost entirely back wheel only, if you touch an obstacle with your front wheel, you need to start over):

oh i thought it was a dlc map lol,I play mostly for fun so this is basically impossible. Must have taken the track maker a REALLY long time to make this

As someone who finished Trials Fusion and all the DLC to 100% completion, I personally think this will be a very challenging Platinum; if not equal in difficulty to Fusion, then certainly much tougher.

Much like Fusion, some challenges / trophies require zero fault runs on Extreme tracks. One trophy also requires the completion of a Ninja track, which is far tougher than a regular Extreme.

On top of that, scoring a Diamond medal on any track in the game is insanely difficult and requires a near-flawless run. On some tracks on PS4, the top ten players haven't even earned Diamond medals (they're still sitting at Platinum).

If you're really good at Trials, you probably won't have too much trouble with Rising - but if you're not or you're new to the series, it will likely be a challenge.

Side note - the game is amazing. I'm having so much fun with it!!

EDIT: Earned my first Diamond medal on the Bali Blast Duel. The time requirement for the medal is somewhere around 00:40.800, so this is probably one of the easiest tracks to score it on. No walk in the park though! I managed 00:40.317.

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212

17 hours ago, Fr33d0mT0uch said:

Hi everyone,how hard is this game?

I plat trials of blood dragon and it was tough but doable,i did also trials evolution on 360 but never did an extreme track.

What's your thought about this plat ?

Blood dragon isn't comparable to this as that had awkward platforming and dumb grapple hook sections. It depends if you understand the game, the first extremes are usually just slightly harder Hard tracks and aren't too tough, so getting a 0 fault run isn't that bad. That said if you are new to the series this will be pretty tough, you said you played evolution so if you got Gold/Plat on all tracks ill say your fine to go and plat. 

Just a tip for those of you trying the Hill Climb (Skill Climb?) Skill Game - I spent 2 hours getting 150-160m on the Mantis, and I gave up and got frustrated. Came back and tried the Helium in an attempt to get the Gold and I managed 202m on my third try. Helium OP.

If you've 100%'ed Fusion this game is a walk in the park to platinum. I did all the trophies in maybe 10-12 hours. I'm only missing the tandem trophy, but I'm waiting for my brother to come visit so he can help me with it. The hardest trophies for me personally was the 100m wheelie and getting gold medal on the wheelie skill game (I suck at wheelies). The rest is pretty easy.

If you're a Trials newbie however I can see this being a pretty challenging platinum. It took me months to get good enough at Fusion to complete Inferno IV, so I can  imagine new people will struggle a lot with getting gold on all tracks. But keep with it. Took me about a year to develop the skills needed to 100% Fusion, so if I can do it so can you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Met-Rx said:

If you've 100%'ed Fusion this game is a walk in the park to platinum. I did all the trophies in maybe 10-12 hours. I'm only missing the tandem trophy, but I'm waiting for my brother to come visit so he can help me with it. The hardest trophies for me personally was the 100m wheelie and getting gold medal on the wheelie skill game (I suck at wheelies). The rest is pretty easy.

If you're a Trials newbie however I can see this being a pretty challenging platinum. It took me months to get good enough at Fusion to complete Inferno IV, so I can  imagine new people will struggle a lot with getting gold on all tracks. But keep with it. Took me about a year to develop the skills needed to 100% Fusion, so if I can do it so can you!

I won’t question whether you thought the trophies were easy... but how the hell did you unlock all events in 10-12 hours? The grind for exp takes forever

15 hours ago, Deaths_Trooper said:

I won’t question whether you thought the trophies were easy... but how the hell did you unlock all events in 10-12 hours? The grind for exp takes forever

I did pretty much only the redbull contracts, as they give like 5400 exp a piece. So just needed to do two of those to level up. And since I had to level up 4-5 times to progress, it only took 8-10 contracts to do so. Couple that with only needing a few tries per contract, it really doesn't take too long.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Bump.

I was planning to buy this game as it’s pretty cheap at the moment but my eye has caught this trophy: Two Is Better Than One. And I got some questions about it.

Can it be done in online coop? (Is there even online coop?)

Can it be done with one controller when signed in to two profiles?

Or is this offline coop only?

So can it only be done through shareplay?, if you have one controller like me.

Thanks.

15 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Bump.

I was planning to buy this game as it’s pretty cheap at the moment but my eye has caught this trophy: Two Is Better Than One. And I got some questions about it.

Can it be done in online coop? (Is there even online coop?)

Can it be done with one controller when signed in to two profiles?

Or is this offline coop only?

So can it only be done through shareplay?, if you have one controller like me.

Thanks.

I held off on buying this game for almost a year but I finally did last week and I'm having quite a lot of fun with it. It's definitely not for everyone but a Fusion veteran like yourself should breeze through it without major problems. As for the said trophy, though, it looks like it has to be done on local coop, or at least that's what it looks like for me - I got to the track, select the Tandem bike and it only lets me select another local profile. You can't do it with only one controller as that will give you 60% of max power and with the steep inclines (the track is in the Hard category) that is not feasible. I have a bunch of controllers but I'm not looking forward to this specific trophy, as for the Shareplay, I don't even know exactly what it is, never used it, so can't say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, det_gittes said:

I held off on buying this game for almost a year but I finally did last week and I'm having quite a lot of fun with it. It's definitely not for everyone but a Fusion veteran like yourself should breeze through it without major problems. As for the said trophy, though, it looks like it has to be done on local coop, or at least that's what it looks like for me - I got to the track, select the Tandem bike and it only lets me select another local profile. You can't do it with only one controller as that will give you 60% of max power and with the steep inclines (the track is in the Hard category) that is not feasible. I have a bunch of controllers but I'm not looking forward to this specific trophy, as for the Shareplay, I don't even know exactly what it is, never used it, so can't say.

Thanks man. I was afraid of that. I’ll probably still pick up the game anyway.

With shareplay you can play as if you were playing local coop. It’s a very good alternative for local coop trophies if you only have one controller.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Thanks man. I was afraid of that. I’ll probably still pick up the game anyway.

With shareplay you can play as if you were playing local coop. It’s a very good alternative for local coop trophies if you only have one controller.

Should you pick up the game, I am available to shareplay then :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Should you pick up the game, I am available to shareplay then :D

I’ll remember this ?.

The only downside is that if you want to play coop with shareplay you got to have Ps Plus for some stupid reason. And I won’t have Ps Plus until there is a good line up for the free games so that can take a while.

• Like 1

I can confirm you only have offline coop. But a friend of mine also got the trophy via shareplay. Note that your account need the same nationality to do shareplay. I couldn't share play with a german friend from an austrian account.

But in worst case you have to invite a friend to bring a second controller or buy/borrow one.