Update 1.04

Blood-Stalker1

Anthem Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes (Updated)

• Inscriptions are now better for the items they are on

• This applies to new items earned in Anthem (not existing ones in your Vault)

• If an inscription applies only to the item it is on (gear icon), it will be useful to that item. Otherwise the inscription will provide a Javelin wide benefit

• For example, an Assault Rifle will not have an item specific +pistol damage inscription. It may have a +electric damage suit wide inscription (cool for a lightning build)

• Some more information below

• Removed uncommon (white) and common (green) items from level 30 drop tables

• This was a highly requested change and we agree, so that’s that.

• We have reduced the crafting materials needed to craft a masterwork from 25 masterwork embers to 15 masterwork embers

• As you salvage or harvest, you should be able to craft more masterwork items to get the inscriptions you are looking for

• Now that inscriptions are more relevant to their item, this should yield better results for players

Bug Fixes in Anthem 1.04

• The tethering timer for missions has been increased. Players should now have more time to catch up to their Squad before seeing a countdown timer.

• The Swarm Tyrant encounter in the Tyrant Mine Stronghold can no longer be reset by the entire Squad exiting to the main menu and rejoining the session in progress.

• Players are no longer able to reopen chests that have already been looted in Strongholds.

• Anthem version 1.04 fixed crashing issues.
  • Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.04.
  • Added performance and stability improvements.
  • Anthem 1.03 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
  • Fixed some glitches with Anthem 1.04.
  • Fixed framerate drop issues.
  • Various minor bug fixes and changes.

Anthem update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.

sadly know news on the trophies that are glitched 

quickplaying while in a squad would nice, i mean why do you have to split from your mates to do quick play missions. Stupid. And hopefully crashes fixes will fix the damn ps4 turn off issue. But over all some nice updates.

EDIT: We have reduced the crafting materials needed to craft a masterwork from 25 masterwork embers to 15 masterwork embers (Hasn't taken effect still at 25)

Edited by KAdamsy1

19 hours ago, Hakoom said:

no trophy fixes? for the weapons

Drop rate of masterworks and legendary is really random and a "???" in this game lol same as Metal Gear Survive. 

In Free Roam in the map, Gran Master 2 difficulty, I had 4 masterwork items in less than 30 minutes thanks to Global Events, and also plenty of Master Embers for crafting just from destroying minerals and plants. 

A friend of mine had 2 Legendary even with update 1.03 (the one that screwed % of master and legend drop). Plenty of other players obviously didn't get any legendary yet. 

I saw a video on YouTube where a guy reported the his screenshot to EA showing he had a drop of a Common (white) weapon at level 47, while level 47 is Legendary ahah so no passive perks and no special bonuses. 

I love TPS games, especially online ones (can't wait for The Division 2).

The game has still issues, but at least I'm in the list of the first 50 players who achieved the trophy "Master Talent", completing a mission, contract or stronghold with a Master Javelin (my power level is 476). 

I feel shame because from Friday 22 February release date to Monday I've slept 8 hours total ? I will keep that in mind to not let it happen again with The Division 2, I can't screw my sleeping schedule so bad. 

MOST IMPORTANT: last year I've played Metal Gear Survive for the whole summer (421 hours total of playing time) and the more Konami updated the game, the more it was screwed and full of issues... So I dropped it even if I was missing only 4-5 trophies for platinum (stupid drop rate and eating all food every animal recipes made me give up). 

I hope this thing won't happen even in Anthem: they update and fix a thing, they destroy a good previous one.

Of course plenty of more players are supporting Anthem while to find players on Metal Gear Survive I had to search active and good players from Communities almost since D1 LOL and not from random matchmaking because they were not good at.. So I'm quite sure and hope EA won't cause any problems like that. 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm
Additional information about Metal Gear personal experience.

12 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Sadly no not in this update don’t think it will be any time soon 

Ironically I say, good ? they have to be really dumb if they're not fixing immediately a problem who's affecting everyone... 

Well, I'm smarter then them and I'll play something else so they lose an active player who likes the game but is very disappointed right now ?

I only hope Ubisoft will take more care of The Division 2, series that I love so bad and I would like to play it from D1 to the 5-6 following months without any huge problems.. 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

On 3/2/2019 at 4:42 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Drop rate of masterworks and legendary is really random and a "???" in this game lol same as Metal Gear Survive. 

In Free Roam in the map, Gran Master 2 difficulty, I had 4 masterwork items in less than 30 minutes thanks to Global Events, and also plenty of Master Embers for crafting just from destroying minerals and plants. 

A friend of mine had 2 Legendary even with update 1.03 (the one that screwed % of master and legend drop). Plenty of other players obviously didn't get any legendary yet. 

I saw a video on YouTube where a guy reported the his screenshot to EA showing he had a drop of a Common (white) weapon at level 47, while level 47 is Legendary ahah so no passive perks and no special bonuses. 

I love TPS games, especially online ones (can't wait for The Division 2).

The game has still issues, but at least I'm in the list of the first 50 players who achieved the trophy "Master Talent", completing a mission, contract or stronghold with a Master Javelin (my power level is 476). 

I feel shame because from Friday 22 February release date to Monday I've slept 8 hours total ? I will keep that in mind to not let it happen again with The Division 2, I can't screw my sleeping schedule so bad. 

MOST IMPORTANT: last year I've played Metal Gear Survive for the whole summer (421 hours total of playing time) and the more Konami updated the game, the more it was screwed and full of issues... So I dropped it even if I was missing only 4-5 trophies for platinum (stupid drop rate and eating all food every animal recipes made me give up). 

I hope this thing won't happen even in Anthem: they update and fix a thing, they destroy a good previous one.

Of course plenty of more players are supporting Anthem while to find players on Metal Gear Survive I had to search active and good players from Communities almost since D1 LOL and not from random matchmaking because they were not good at.. So I'm quite sure and hope EA won't cause any problems like that. 

iam abit confused here lol

so is it better to play on GM1? because GM2 and 3 loots are glitched and only drop green and blue? instead of orange and yellow?

3 hours ago, Hakoom said:

iam abit confused here lol

so is it better to play on GM1? because GM2 and 3 loots are glitched and only drop green and blue? instead of orange and yellow?

They plan to remove whites and blues from dropping once your level 30 but the fix was harder than expected so they've delayed that. The loot is not bugged. Theoretically you should play on the highest difficulty you can handle as. The higher the difficulty, the higher the drop rate BUT GM2 is so much more difficult than GM1 and doesn't seem to be dropping that much more loot. So as the game stands today, it makes more sense to run GM1 as it is more efficient. 

18 minutes ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

They plan to remove whites and blues from dropping once your level 30 but the fix was harder than expected so they've delayed that. The loot is not bugged. Theoretically you should play on the highest difficulty you can handle as. The higher the difficulty, the higher the drop rate BUT GM2 is so much more difficult than GM1 and doesn't seem to be dropping that much more loot. So as the game stands today, it makes more sense to run GM1 as it is more efficient. 

tried gm2 today just got purple and blues

even killing 2 titans

but then i got masterwork on easy somehow oO lol

3 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Easy - Grandmaster all seem to drop masterwork for me so might as well play on easy.

From what I understand playing on easy-hard only has a limited pool of masterworks so you will need to play at least gm1 to get the rest you need. 

• Like 1