Thoughts on the trophy list name change?

So instead of the normal trophy thoughts thread (it's a visual novel,how much is there to say?), I want to direct your attention to the title. The games title is "Our World is  Ended", but the trophy list title is "Our Trophy Quest is Ended". How do you guys feel about this? On one hand, I feel like it's a cute little nod to the trophies, but on the other hand it will probably make it awkward to look up or mention. So what do you guys think? Also that image is pretty interesting XP

Edit: Wait, did it change? Am I crazy?

Edited by OhDearGodRun
I might be crazy
  • Like 1

Platinum time It takes about 12 hours. There are a lot of options. There are a lot of time limit options. It is very difficult for me to play in English. The game is very troublesome and complicated. The very tiring trophy is very difficult.

Suddenly I found that the trophy list has changed. It’s different from the previous one.

1 hour ago, OhDearGodRun said:

So instead of the normal trophy thoughts thread (it's a visual novel,how much is there to say?), I want to direct your attention to the title. The games title is "Our World is  Ended", but the trophy list title is "Our Trophy Quest is Ended". How do you guys feel about this? On one hand, I feel like it's a cute little nod to the trophies, but on the other hand it will probably make it awkward to look up or mention. So what do you guys think? Also that image is pretty interesting XP

Edit: Wait, did it change? Am I crazy?

I am surprised the trophy list name changed too... I thought it was a good one :D ... This is a title i would show to just one or two friends and there both guys :D

11 hours ago, Winterglemm said:

anyone got the deets on what the old trophy list was like? i am not seeing any changes from what has been mentioned here

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the trophy list hasn’t actually changed. What’s happened is @BlindMango has changed the title on this site to the game’s name. It’ll still show as “Our Trophy Quest Has Ended” on the PS4. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dell9300 said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the trophy list hasn’t actually changed. What’s happened is @BlindMango has changed the title on this site to the game’s name. It’ll still show as “Our Trophy Quest Has Ended” on the PS4. 

Yep, that's correct! I think what they did with the list name is pretty clever, however on this site itself it really needs to be the name of the game over a clever name for a trophy list for a lot of reasons. But yeah, the trophy list is still gonna be called "Our Trophy Quest Has Ended" on PS4 :P 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I dunno if I want to spend $59.99 plus tax on a visual novel.  On the other hand, of the ones I played, I've pretty much enjoyed them all (I do need to finish Highway Blossoms, though).  Then again, I do have about $80 worth of Verizon's money to spend on this game.  Decisions.  Decisions.  And it is a gift to myself.

• 2 years later...

I wonder if the bad grammar of the title is a nod to the Japanese title, which also seems to have bad grammar / spelling mistake.

俺達の世界わ終っている。normally would be written as 俺達の世界は終っている。 The 6th character is wrong ( わ instead of は - these have the same pronunciation in this case, but は is the one that should be used). Also worth noting, the trophies for getting endings (except one) all use わ, but every other trophy uses は. This is also reflected in the English trophies, where the ending trophies (except one) are "... is ended" , but every other trophy is "... has ended".

** I'm not fluent in Japanese, so maybe there's a reason for using わ that I'm not aware of, but as far as I know, it should be は

** I suppose there might be a story reason for the bad grammar, since only 1 ending is an exception, and it's for the character who isn't in the main group.