5th April new DLC - Unlock ALL ingame rewards

optimusmart

On 4/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, Aaron_Tellez said:

Hi, question .... The payment dlc contains infinite weapons for the dlc, for the game mode '' no way out '' ???  Saludos 

No. Just the main game. You cannot use the infinites for the 4th survivor either.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Stumbled over this thread again, cause I wanna start this game eventually. Anyway isn't it great that people wanna get the platinum no matter if they have to pay extra? At least they finish the game and can experience it. I mean if it's possible to use all of the weapons from the beginning and you just run through the game you probably missing out a lot. But besides that?

I guess the majority does 2 runs. One with Leon and the other one with Claire. For the rest they could use the DLC. But even if people do that they played much more than the "average gamer" who doesn't focus on trophies. So, that's a win I guess. Gamer first, trophy hunter second.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 5:28 AM, Riglio_93 said:

Hi, do I need the deluxe edition to complete RE 2 at 100%?

No you don't need any types of editions at all to get 100%. Just having the standard game is good enough. You don't even need any dlc to get 100% for the game. The dlc stuff is mostly cosmetic with some weapons that don't really help with much.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think I understand the reasoning behind complaining about this, but I don't really think that reason is good enough. What is the difference between "buying some thing that will make your plat easier" and "reading a guide or watching a video that will make your plat easier"?

What I mean is, you are just "cheating" your way to the plat either way, and SOME people in this thread seem really concerned about the dlc, but they have no problems with reading guides. I feel both are advantages you can profit from.

For me, the "I took ages to plat this without cheats and now it's a walk in the park" isn't a good enough reason either. If you liked the game, it probably was time well spent. If you didn't enjoy the road, then you should have stopped playing.

Personally, I don't like paying for that kind of content, so I don't. But that is just me, and I cannot say I wouldn't use it if it were free.

• 4 weeks later...

So in what ways can this make the platinum easier? I assume the infinite rocket launcher/mini gun will work for the speed runs and harder difficulties? Is there anything else this pack can be used for?

I’m doing research on this game and just curious what is the best way to utilize this DLC. It was on sale for $2 when I grabbed RE2 in the Holiday Sale, so I figured I’d might as well grab this DLC as well and try to make my life easier.