New Update & Trophies

FeelsBlankMan

Quite a gap between this DLC and when this game was initially released. I usually don't like going back to games I did several months ago only to have to reinstall them and redownload them from the PS Store.

Amnesia Collection recently had Hard Core mode which is DLC that has one trophy.

Always happy to see free trophy DLC for a game as fun as this, especially one with co-op. Really hoping they'll continue adding new levels or announce a sequel soon.

The trophies look pretty easy, if you can handle the traversal and that time-limited one isn't too strict then it should be a breeze

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

RIP my 100% never imagined this game would get DLC and I really don't wanna go back. I don't even understand how and why I platinumed it in the first place.

It doesn’t take long to do the dlc trophies. I did them with a friend in coop in about an hour. We needed a few attempts at the clock tower in 40s but it’s all pretty straight forward. Another good thing is that if you play in coop both people will get the clock tower trophy - it’s not an individual thing

12 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

It doesn’t take long to do the dlc trophies. I did them with a friend in coop in about an hour. We needed a few attempts at the clock tower in 40s but it’s all pretty straight forward. Another good thing is that if you play in coop both people will get the clock tower trophy - it’s not an individual thing

It has to do it coop or I could do it alone?

• 4 months later...

Yes, this DLC have new trophies. Here they are (from PC and Xbox):

- Under Pressure: Complete "Steam"

- Walk the Plank: Reach the big wheel in "Steam" without using the crane controls

- Get Dizzy: Ride 3 complete revolutions of the big wheel in "Steam"

- Whoops!: Break the ladder in "Steam"

Edited by APCGrayLocked

This DLC has perfect timing for me! I think my comment from yesterday is also invalidated with this patch because the speedrun trophy now also requires you to beat the Steam level.

100% Club here I come :D

Edit: I'm not sure if the speedrun trophy requires the Steam level because the credits will show after you beat Dark and also on Steam.

Edited by A1rPun

1 hour ago, APCGrayLocked said:

Yes, this DLC have new trophies. Here they are (from PC and Xbox):

- Under Pressure: Complete "Steam"

- Walk the Plank: Reach the big wheel in "Steam" without using the crane controls

- Get Dizzy: Ride 3 complete revolutions of the big wheel in "Steam"

- Whoops!: Break the ladder in "Steam"

The whoops trophy isn't on the PS4 version. Again one trophy less than in the other versions.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

There is a new update coming. Christmas update. I'm not sure if Sony waits till the next Christmas ;)

Thermal and Factory are also on the steam achievement list. So maybe there will be 3 DLC's coming?

Edited by A1rPun

• 3 weeks later...

They had some sort of competition and announced that there were 2 winners and levels created with their input will be available on consoles on 2020. So it's a good idea to keep this one around as it definitely will be needed. Good thing, the game is fun. ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...