May 2019 Trophies for Trophy Hunting Competition (May 1st - May 31st)

I think it's time for an update.

8. Heavy Medal - The Grand Tour Game

14. Gotta Light? - Truberbrook

19. It Glitters - The Grand Tour Game

22. Moon Shot - The Grand Tour Game

30. Air Ambulance Joyride - The Grand Tour Game

31. A Closer Look - What Remains of Edith Finch

34. A Nerd Saves the World - Truberbrook https://btf.de/portfolio/truberbrook/

40. Papers, please! - Truberbrook

My fourth instalment:

Challenge 38.

Overcooked - Out Of This World (13th May 11:20:23 PM)

Challenge 10.

Overcooked - all thE trIMmINGs (14th May 6:01:23 PM)

Challenge 2.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - A Really, Really Bad Day (20th May 11:11:28 PM)

Challenge 11.

God Of War - pROMisE FulfillED (16th May 1:18:05 PM)

Challenge 14.

God Of War - TwiLIGHT Beckons (19th May 9:53:45)

Challenge 20.

God Of War - ALlfAther blINDeD (19th May 8:01:38 PM)

Challenge 27.

God Of War - Round 2 (18th May 6:37:07 PM)

Challenge 40.

God Of War - Curator (19th May 5:37:02 PM)

Hoping to get a couple more before the end of the month. My main goal is do what I can.

6. Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May 

Devious Dungeon (released 5/14/19)-:bronze: Training Compete 

19. Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre

NASCAR Heat 3-:bronze: Checkered Flag

28. Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge)

Devious Dungeon 2

:bronze: Suit Up

:bronze: Shiny Trinket

:bronze: Strange Brew

37. Get a trophy from a game which has a multiplatform trophy list

Dragon Fantasy: Volumes of Westeria (PS4/Vita)- :bronze: High-tech Weaponry

39. Get a trophy from a game where you play in or on water

What Remains of Edith Finch-:bronze: G-R-E-G-O-R-Y (video of trophy in question)

Total: 20/40

At long last, I have cleared Round Two.

Round Two 35/40:

Spoiler

14.  Get a trophy that has the word Light(ning) in the trophy name (Just the word Light is enough) - Lightning Reflexes - Asura's Wrath - 18:41 May 22nd

19.  Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre - Kangaroo - Test Drive Unlimited 2 - 18:25 May 17th

22.  Get a trophy that has the word Hot in the trophy name (You can search for 3-letter words on the trophies page like this: Hot iahjrjkhgjshg, It will show all the results for Hot since there are no hits on the gibberish) - Photojournalist - Dead Rising - 20:34 May 18th

36.  Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username - Job Master - Mugen Souls Z - 13:54 May 21st

Round Three 26/40:

Spoiler

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M - Gray World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 0:48 May 15th

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A - Hit'Em Hard - Asura's Wrath - 16:33 May 22nd

4.     Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character - Ebon World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 21:24 May 14th

5.     Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel - Amethyst World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 17:18 May 15th

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May (Doesn’t matter which year) - Sapphire World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 1:25 May 16th

7.     Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Ancient Technology Resurrection - Spelunker World - 22:20 May 10th

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre - Gourmet - Dead Rising - 11:22 May 19th

9.     Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve. (This is measured by the completed time on the 100% club page of a game. If the 50th fastest is recorded at more than a day, the game counts) - Self Defense - Dead Rising - 9:50 May 19th

13.  Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name - Costume Party - Dead Rising - 11:28 May 19th

18.  Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name - Crimson World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 17:51 May 14th

21.  Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name - Liberated District Advisor - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 22:54 May 11th

22.  Get a trophy that has the word Hot in the trophy name (You can search for 3-letter words on the trophies page like this: Hot iahjrjkhgjshg, It will show all the results for Hot since there are no hits on the gibberish) - Group Photo - Dead Rising - 10:08 May 19th

24.  Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name - Together As One - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 22:16 May 12th

25.  Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP - Purity - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 15:19 May 12th

26.  Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘) - Level Up! - Mugen Souls Z - 16:15 May 20th

27.  Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name - 100 Floors Deep - Mugen Souls Z - 10:50 May 17th

28.  Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge) - Zombie Hunter - Dead Rising - 20:59 May 18th/Zombie Killer - Dead Rising - 21:36 May 18th/Zombie Genocider - Dead Rising - 0:35 May 19th

29.  Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019 - Ivory World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 20:16 May 16th

31.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2017 - Greed - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 2:49 May 16th

32.  Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge) - All Must End - Mugen Souls Z - 21:17 May 16th/100,000 and Counting! - Mugen Souls Z - 20:25 May 14th

33.  Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy - 10,000,000 and Counting! - Mugen Souls Z - 22:22 May 16th

34.  Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe - Freefall - Dead Rising - 20:38 May 18th

35.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old - Stunt Driver - Dead Rising - 21:04 May 18th

38.  Get a trophy from a game whre you play in outer space (Also counts if it's just a small segment of a game, but it has to be gameplay, cutscenes don't count) - 1,000,000 and Counting! - Mugen Souls Z - 11:45 May 16th (video shown in earlier post)

39.  Get a trophy from a game where you play in or on water (Also counts if it's just a small segment of a game, but it has to be gameplay, cutscenes don't count) - Shampuru Fanatic - Mugen Souls Z - 22:38 May 15th

Spoiler

At 2:49, Syrma uses her ultimate swim ability to cross the frozen water. There are points in the game where you can float over regular water as well, but seeing how ultimate swim is only used about two minutes of a 100+-hour game, it was really difficult to find a video on this.

40.  Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables - Sharp Dresser - Dead Rising - 11:13 May 19th

Total Progress - 98 challenges cleared

I knew I had some challenges ready for Round Three, but it's surprising how far I've gotten without even trying. Even so, I still probably don't have time to complete another round. I will at least get two more challenges done to reach triple-digits though.

Here's 5 more, for 26/40 overall.

1.     game that starts with M

Exaltation -- Mass Effect: Andromeda

13.     trophy that has all the letters M O U S E

Buildings are meant to be built! -- Reus

24.     trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S

Forest challenge: Gold -- Reus

25.     trophy that is labeled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP

Who is managing all this? -- Reus

27.     trophy that has a number in the trophy name

1-hour challenge: Gold -- Reus

Sorry I haven't really updated at all this month. I have obtained over 200 trophies but sorting everything between these challenges has proven difficult. I did get 36 for Round 2 though and have a few to add to Round 1.

Spoiler

1.   Trophy from a game that starts with "M": The Death Wish of a Shady Man (Murdered Soul Suspect)

6.   Trophy from a game released in May (any year): More Practice (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

14. Trophy with the word "light(ning)" in the name: Blight Explorer (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

1.  (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "M": Mindreader (Murdered Soul Suspect)

2.  (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "A"Forest Drawings (Among the Sleep)

3.  (R2) Trophy from a game that starts or ends with "Y": Playing House (Uncanny Valley)

4.  (R2) Trophy from a game where you can play as a female character: Sugar Daddy (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

5.  (R2) Trophy from a game that is a sequel: New in Town (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

6.  (R2) Trophy from a game released in May (any year): The de Rune Legacy (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

7.  (R2) Trophy from a game in which you earned your first a year ago: No Man Left Behind (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

8.  (R2) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Identity Theft (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

9.  (R2) Trophy from a game whose platinum takes more than a day: Cute Loot (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

10. (R2) Trophy with the letters G E M I N I in the name: Foreign Nation of Motorland (Teslagrad)

13. (R2) Trophy with the letters M O U S E in the name: Lend Me Your Ears (The Walking Dead [PS3])

14. (R2) Trophy with the word "light(ning)" in the name: Light Up the Manhattan Spirit during an Online Challenge (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

15. (R2) Trophy with the word "power" in the name: Power Park your car (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

16. (R2) Trophy from a game labelled with the theme "mystery": Belly Full of Stones (The Wolf Among Us)

18. (R2) Trophy with the letters S O N I C in the name: Glorious Alliance (Teslagrad)

19. (R2) Trophy from a game in the "racing" genre: Take Part in an Online Marked Man (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

20. (R2) Trophy with the letters A L A D D I N in the name: Take down the Gold carrier (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

21. (R2) Trophy with the letters D E S E R T in the name: Captured Grues (Teslagrad)

23. (R2) Trophy with the word "game" in the name: Get in the Game (Uncharted 4: Thief's End)

24. (R2) Trophy with the letters T H R O N E S in the name: Thank You for Shopping at Save Lots! (The Walking Dead [PS3])

25. (R2) Trophy from a game labelled with the theme "fantasy": Feeding the hungry (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

26. (R2) Trophy that has a punctuation mark in the name: Goodbye, She Quietly Says (The Walking Dead [PS3])

27. (R2) Trophy that has a number in the trophy name: Collector 1 (Murdered Soul Suspect)

28. (R2) Three trophies that start with the same letter: Baby Mozart, Bad Lullaby & Bad Blood (first two are from Among the Sleep; third is from The Walking Dead [PS3])

29. (R2) Trophy from a game started between January and April 2019: Party's Over (Hitman Go)

30. (R2) Trophy from a DLC pack: Paradise Lost (The Walking Dead [PS3])

31. (R2) Trophy from a game released in 2017: Tiny Trounced (Crash Bandicoot: Warped [PS4])

32. (R2) Two PSNP Rare trophies: Backtracker & Bibliophile (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)

33. (R2) A PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy: Charmer (Uncanny Valley)

34. (R2) Trophy from a game that is made by a developer in Europe: Serving Barbarians (Teslagrad)

35. (R2) Trophy from a game that is part of a 10 yo franchise: Cherry (Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man)

36. (R2) Trophy with the same first letter as your PSN name: Anarchist (MouseCraft)

37. (R2) Trophy from a game with a multiplatform trophy list: Grand Ambition (Teslagrad)

38. (R2) Trophy from a game where you play in outer space: Stargazer (Kingdom Hearts III)

39. (R2) Trophy from a game where you play in or on water: True Captain (Kingdom Hearts III)

40. (R2) Trophy that is obtained by collecting collectibles: Finders Keepers (Days Gone)

That should put me at 74 completed challenges. I am about to start allocating Round 3 and will likely post it today or tomorrow.

Edited by AmarisSkye

My 5th Instalment 

Challenge 5.

Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! - Lockjaw (28th May 12:11:54 AM)

Challenge 17.

Fallen Legion: Flames Of Rebellion - TEAMwork (21st May 11:03:57 AM)

Challenge 22.

Spyro The Dragon - HOT wings 1 (23rd May 7:02:36 PM)

Challenge 32.

Fallen Legion: Flames Of Rebellion - Styricaern’s Savior (21st May 12:53:53 PM)

Fallen Legion: Flames Of Rebellion - Manticore Mauler (21st May 12:51 24 PM)

Challenge 37.

Fallen Legion: Flames Of Rebellion - Hero Of The People (23rd May 1:23:30 AM)

Haven't done much, been busy over the month, but I finally have enough for a new update.

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A - Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland DX - Assignment 1

5.     Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel - Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age - New Horizons

11.  Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Where Did You Come From...?

12.  Get a trophy that has all the letters P I K A C H U or all the letters P O K E M O N in the trophy name - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Is That a Gun in Your Pocket, or...

34.  Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe - Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure - Japan Sightseer

40.  Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables  - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Not Just a Pretty Face

For 34, https://www.lightwoodgames.com/about-us/

That should bring me to 25/40. Hoping to push to finish round 1 at least by the end of the month.

3 minutes ago, CSmit180 said:

New challenges for June are up!

Nice! I though that with the overall slowdown from everyone, you were dropping the idea (since there was no thread by the 26th like in the last 2 months...)

I finely managed to hit my target from April (101 challenges) too, and I may leave it at that for this month, although I do have trophies that would let me get more 2-3 challenges done.. but let's just keep my score uniform :lol:. I still stand by the notion that this month was harder than April, since in April I barely needed to buy/start any game for anything specific, and this time around if I hadn't got SNK Heroines, Yu-Gi-Oh and started The Nonary Games, I wouldn't have complete round 1 40/40, nor would have done enough on Round 2 to actually start round 3..

So, my final update:

Round 1 (40/40):

Spoiler

Challenge 16: PSNP Theme "Mystery"

Let Me Ax You A Question (Zero Escape: The Nonary Games)

Challenge 32: 2 Rare trophies

Undercover + Captain (Need For Speed Hot Pursuit)

Round 2: (35/40):

Spoiler

Challenge 10: spelling "GEMINI"

A SIxth SEnse of what's coMING (Zero Escape: The Nonary Games)

Challenge 12: spelling "PIKACHU" or "POKEMON"

PlEase call me DEMON LOrd Sabuli DarK. (SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy)

Challenge 15: word "Power"

More Power (Mortal Kombat 11)

Challenge 16: PSNP theme "Mystery"

Cut and Run (Zero Escape: The Nonary Games)

Challenge 17: word "Team"

Teamwork (Mortal Kombat 11)

Challenge 20: spelling "ALADDIN"

MAybe I shouLD try shootiNg some beAms from my hanDs too… (SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy)

Challenge 31: Game released in 2017

We All Die By a Yellow Submarine (Zero Escape: The Nonary Games)

Challenge 32: 2 Rare trophies

True Blues + Iron Man (Need For Speed Hot Pursuit)

Challenge 33: 1 VR or UR trophy

Fox Finish (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 36: trophy starts with same letter as PSN ID "H"

Half Way There (Mortal Kombat 11)

Round 3 (26/40)

Spoiler

Challenge 1: Game starts with "M"

Time Out (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 3: Game starts or finish with "Y"

To The Top (Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels)

Challenge 4: Game with playable female character

Jumping Beam (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 6: Game released in May

A Valuable Victory (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle)

Challenge 8: Favorite genre (RPG)

Researcher (Rainbow Skies)

Challenge 9: platinum takes over 24 hours

Plundge Yourself (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 11: spelling "FREEDOM"

That's onE MorE sanD sculpture FOR the collection! (SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy)

Challenge 13: spelling "MOUSE"

A gUard iS Meant tO be broken (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle)

Challenge 16: PSNP theme "Mystery"

Chance of Loss is Not Zero (Zero Escape: The Nonary Games)

Challenge 17: word "Team"

Want to join Team Women Fighters?! (SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy)

Challenge 18: spelling "SONIC"

I waNt tO do ReSonanCe Blaze (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle)

Challenge 19: PSNP theme "Racing"

Wanted (Need For Speed Hot Pursuit)

Challenge 21: spelling "DESERT"

DiSToRtion OvEr FlowErs (Blazblue Cross Tag Battle)

Challenge 24: spelling "THRONES"

TimE to SHOw you the fashioN sense of KukRi the Fantastical! (SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy)

Challenge 25: PSNP theme "fantasy"

I've already seen stamps (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle)

Challenge 26: word with punctuation on it

Another Location Unlocked! (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 3)

Challenge 28: 3 trophies starting by the same letter

Bonzer Bog + Blood Bath + Blood In The Water (Mortal Kombat 11)

Challenge 29: Game started in 2019, but before May

Caged (Mortal Kombat 11)

Challenge 30: Trophy from DLC

Throwback (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 31: Game from 2017

Seek a Way Out Again (Zero Escape: The Nonary Games)

Challenge 32: 2 R trophies

Pursuit Agent + Ultimate Enforcer (Need For Speed Hot Pursuit)

Challenge 33: 1 VR or UR trophy

Getting Tipsy (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 34: Game from EU developer

Adventurer (Rainbow Skies)

Challenge 35: Game from a 10+ years franchise

Tower Kompetitor (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 36: trophy starts with same letter as PSN ID "H"

Hug it Out (Mortal Kombat X)

Challenge 37: Game with multi-platform trophy list

Bookworm (BlazBlue Centralfiction)

Big Update here - there are a couple of trophies with the same name but they are from two different versions of a game (PS3 original and the PS4 remaster). I'll likely have another update tomorrow as well since I am determined to get some trophies with the word "hot" in the name and also already have trophies for Round 4 (which will likely be my last round).

Round 1

Spoiler

17. Trophy with the word "team" in the name: C-Team Subject Report (Zero Time Dilemma)

Round 2

Spoiler

11. (R2) Trophy with the letters F R E E D O M in the name: Be on the Blue team for an Online Road Rage (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

17. (R2) Trophy with the word "team" in the name: D-Team Subject Report (Zero Time Dilemma)

Round 3

Spoiler

1.   (R3) Trophy from a game that starts with "M": Discover Reveal (Murdered Soul Suspect)

2.   (R3) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Cave Drawings (Among the Sleep)

3.   (R3) Trophy from a game that starts or ends with "Y": Random Hero (Uncanny Valley)

4.   (R3) Trophy from a game where you can play as a female character: Bounty Hunter (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

5.   (R3) Trophy from a game that is a sequel: Got the Band Back Together (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

6.   (R3) Trophy from a game released in the month of May: Medic! (Uncharted 4: Thief's End)

7.   (R3) Trophy from a game with first trophy earned a year ago: Build Buster (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

8.   (R3) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Feels Like the First Time (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

9.   (R3) Trophy from a game that takes more than a day to achieve platinum: Knowing is Half the Battle (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

10. (R3) Trophy with the letters G E M I N I in the name: The Missing Body (Murdered Soul Suspect)

11. (R3) Trophy with the letters F R E E D O M in the name: Be on the Blue team for an Online Road Rage (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

13. (R3) Trophy with the letters M O U S E in the name: Can See My House From Here (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

16. (R3) Trophy from a game that is labelled "mystery": Huff and Puff (The Wolf Among Us)

17. (R3) Trophy with the word "team" in the name: Q-Team Subject Report (Zero Time Dilemma)

18. (R3) Trophy with the letters S O N I C in the name: Glorious Coronation (Teslagrad)

19. (R3) Trophy from a game in the "racing" genre: Take Part in an Online Marked Man (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

20. (R3) Trophy with the letters A L A D D I N in the name: Be on the Red team for an Online Road Rage (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

21. (R3) Trophy with the letters D E S E R T in the name: Be the first to reach the Gold (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

23. (R3) Trophy with the word "game" in the name:  Win a game on the Cops team (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

24. (R3) Trophy with the letters T H R O N E S in the name: The Raven's Spoils (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

25. (R3) Trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme "fantasy": Retribution (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

26. (R3) Trophy with punctuation in the name: Up High, Down Low (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

27. (R3) Trophy with a number in the name: Round 2 Cleared (Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man)

28. (R3) Three trophies that start with the same letter: Glorious Rule (Teslagrad), Going Hungry (The Walking Dead) & Graffiti Artist (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)

29. (R3) Trophy from a game you started between Jan and Apr 2019: Hell-burbia (Borderlands [PS4])

30. (R3) Trophy from a DLC pack: Loose Ends (The Walking Dead)

31. (R3) Trophy from a game released in 2017: Warts and All (Crash Bandicoot: Warped)

32. (R3) Two PSNP Rare trophies: Completionist (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture) & Conformist (Uncanny Valley)

33. (R3) PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy: Getaway (Uncanny Valley)

34. (R3) Trophy from a game made by a developer in Europe: Long for a Savior (Teslagrad)

35. (R3) Trophy from a game that is part of a 10 yo franchise: Strawberry (Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man)

36. (R3) Trophy with the same first letter as your PSN name: Always Improving (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

37. (R3) Trophy from a game with a multi-platform trophy list: Long for a Family (Teslagrad)

38. (R3) Trophy from a game where you play in outer space: Thermosphere (Kingdom Hearts III) (you earn this from defeating a heartless in the gummi ship)

39. (R3) Trophy from a game where you play in or on water: Scuba Diver (MouseCraft - earned by having the mice stay underwater for 600 cumulative seconds)

40. (R3) Trophy that is obtained by collecting collectibles: Failed Ambition (Teslagrad)

This should bring me to 113 challenges complete.

And here are my final five trophies for this event. Unfortunately, I couldn't unlock Round 2 which sucks because I thought I could get 35 trophies in this event. I was busy writing fanfiction and watching Yu-Gi-Oh so I didn't play as many games this month. I will probably NOT be doing any more of these events as I am sort of getting bored with trophy hunting, especially with Super Mario Maker 2 and Pokémon Sword/Shield on the way. I have to get back to work on my own Pokémon project. :(

That said, I really enjoyed the event and loved watching people post their updates. Great job for those who got to Round 6! :)

37.  Get a trophy from a game which has a multiplatform trophy list
 Devious Dungeon 2 (PS & Vita): Level Up!
21.  Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name
 LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) / I Don't Remember That on InGen's List
2.   Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A
 Awesome Pea (Vita) / Training day
6.   Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May (Doesn’t matter which year)
 Devious Dungeon (PS4) / Finders Keepers
 (Released in May 2019)

11.  Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name
 Warlock's Tower (PS4) / Completed the Factory

TOTAL CHALLENGES COMPLETED: 25

Edited by SuperSmash5U

Spoiler

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A
Sher Senani - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

4.     Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character
Road Block - Team Sonic Racing

5.     Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel
Como te Llama - Shadow of the Tomb Raider

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May
You're Fired - Team Sonic Racing

10.  Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name
Whoa! I'm Getting Dizzy! - Team Sonic Racing

11.  Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name

Thus, Fate Has Proclaimed The End - Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

12.  Get a trophy that has all the letters P I K A C H U or all the letters P O K E M O N in the trophy name
Pick In Someone Your Own Size - LEGO Marvel's Avengers

13.  Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name
Let Me Introduce Myself - Team Sonic Racing

14.  Get a trophy that has the word Light(ning) in the trophy name
Light and Shadow - Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

16.  Get a trophy that from a game that is labelled with the theme ‘mystery’ on PSNP
I Believe Hakan Fly - Shadow of the Tomb Raider

17.  Get a trophy that has the word Team in the trophy name
There's No I In Team - Team Sonic Racing

21.  Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name
Resting Leadership - Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

22.  Get a trophy that has the word Hot in the trophy name
Slingshot Pro - Team Sonic Racing

24.  Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name
What's Mine Is Yours - Team Sonic Racing

30.  Get a trophy from a DLC pack
Heroes Don't Get Any Bigger - LEGO Marvel's Avengers

34. Get a trophy from a game made by a developer from Europe

Dark Arrival - Team Sonic Racing

(Made by Sumo Digital, based in Sheffield, UK)https://www.sumo-digital.com/

36. Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username
Cutting Corners - Team Sonic Racing

Still hoping to go 40/40 this month, nearly there

I'm pretty much done at 20/40 for Round 1. Had a list of trophies I wanted to earn but then also decided how to deal with my backlog. I haven't decided if I'm going to try again in June or just keep doing what I'm doing because I am having more fun now than I have in a long time.

• Like 1

I didn't think I'd have another update this big but here it goes. I actually got enough in Round 4 that I am probably going to spend this evening allocating what I can into Round 5. I was able to get 40/40 in Round 1 2 but I didn't have many trophies in my backlog I could get with "light" in the name without having to play an entire game. I thought about playing Xeodrifter for trophies with "power" in the name but I was just uninterested since I knew with my manual dexterity being at its worst that it would be quite hard. Not to mention that finding trophies with the letters for either "pokemon" or "pikachu" were extremely difficult.

ANYWAY - here is my update:

Round 1 (40/40)

Spoiler

22. Trophy with "hot" in the name: Photo Bomber (Fallout 76)

Round 2 (40/40)

Spoiler

12. (R2) Trophy with the letters P I K A C H U or P O K E M O N in the name: "It's like I'm not happy unless I'm breathing in the thick, black, nauseating fumes..." (Grim Fandango Remastered) (I'm pretty sure this one has both LOL)

22. (R2) Trophy with "hot" in the name: I Saw the Photograph (The Beatles: Rockband)

Round 3 (37/40)

Spoiler

22. (R3) Trophy with "hot" in the name: Survive a Marked Man in the Extreme Hot Rod (Burnout Paradise)

Round 4 (36/40)

Spoiler

1.   (R4) Trophy from a game that starts with "M": Investigator (Murdered Soul Suspect)

2.   (R4) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Prologue Drawings (Among the Sleep)

3.   (R4) Trophy from a game that starts or ends with "Y": Insomniac (Uncanny Valley)

4.   (R4) Trophy from a game where you can play as a female character: Cool Story, Bro (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

5.   (R4) Trophy from a game that is a sequel: Farewell, Old Girl (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

6.   (R4) Trophy from a game released in the month of May: Continue the Adventure (Uncharted 4: Thief's End)

7.   (R4) Trophy from a game that you earned the first trophy a year ago: Trainspotter (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)

8.   (R4) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Sky's the Limit (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

9.   (R4) Trophy from a game where the Platinum takes more than a day: Phased and Confused (Borderlands [PS4])

10. (R4) Trophy with the letters G E M I N I in the name: All-Seeing Wisdom (Zero Time Dilemma)

11. (R4) Trophy with the letters F R E E D O M in the name: Formidable Fortune (Gauntlet)

13. (R4) Trophy with the letters M O U S E in the name: The Marsh House (The Walking Dead [PS3])

16. (R4) Trophy from a game labelled "mystery" on PSNP: Unforgettable (Zero Time Dilemma)

17. (R4) Trophy with the word "team" in the name: Be on the Red team for an Online Road Rage (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

18. (R4) Trophy with the letters S O N I C in the name: Conversation Killer (The Walking Dead [PS3])

19. (R4) Trophy from a game in the "racing" genre: Take Part in an Online Stunt Run (Burnout Paradise)

20. (R4) Trophy with the letters A L A D D I N in the name: "What I did back in the fat days is none of your business. You know the rules." (Grim Fandango Remastered)

21. (R4) Trophy with the letters D E S E R T in the name: Tower of Teslagrad (Teslagrad)

22. (R4) Trophy with the word "hot" in the name: Every player take a photo for a Party (Burnout Paradise)

23. (R4) Trophy with the word "game" in the name: Win a game on the Robbers team (Burnout Paradise)

24. (R4) Trophy with the letters T H R O N E S in the name: Bigger on the Inside (Zero Time Dilemma)

25. (R4) Trophy from a game labelled "fantasy" on PSNP: Savior (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

26. (R4) Trophy with a punctuation mark in the name: Two Enter, One Leaves (The Walking Dead [PS3])

27. (R4) Trophy with a number in the name: Round 5 Cleared (Arcade Game Series: Ms Pac-Man)

28. (R4) Three trophies that start with the same letter: Better Than Money, Better Than You Were * Bombs Away (all from Borderlands 2 [PS4])

29. (R4) Trophy from a game started between January & April 2019: Big Tournament (Borderlands [PS4])

30. (R4) Trophy from a DLC pack: Two out of Three (The Walking Dead [PS3])

31. (R4) Trophy from a game released in 2017: Terminated (Uncanny Valley)

32. (R4) Two PSNP Rare trophies: Doctor & Bucksickle (Uncanny Valley)

33. (R4) PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy: Peeping Tom (Uncanny Valley)

34. (R4) Trophy from a game made by a European developer: Lone Ambition (Teslagrad)

35. (R4) Trophy from a game that is part of a 10 yo franchise: Orange (Arcade Game Series: Ms Pac-Man)

36. (R4) Trophy with the same first letter as your PSN name: An Old Flame (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

37. (R4) Trophy from a game with a multiplatform list: Crispy (Mousecraft)

38. (R4) Trophy from a game where you play in outer space: Salvager (Kingdom Hearts III) (trophy obtained by using the gummi ship to collect treasures)

40. (R4) Trophy obtained by collecting collectibles: Watchful Father (Teslagrad)

This puts me at 153 finished challenges.

Edited by AmarisSkye

This will probably be my last update. Another five trophies.

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M - MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death - White Tower Conquered

14.  Get a trophy that has the word Light(ning) in the trophy name (Just the word Light is enough) - Plague Inc: Evolved - STALKERs delight

19.  Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre - Trackmania Turbo - Nadeo Space Program

33.  Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy - Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! - BINGO Master

37.  Get a trophy from a game which has a multiplatform trophy list - Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers - Unparalleled Might

I don't expect to be on vacation for an entire week in June like I was this month, so I'll try to do better and be closer to what I did in April instead of just 30/40 finished.

So here is my first and probably also last update. Just a short question, is it cool for you if I post them all in one place at the end of the month (or round) or do you prefer regular updates every once in a week?

Spoiler

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M: Do a Barell Roll - Minecraft May 2nd 4:43pm

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A: Magna Cum Laude - Assassins Creed 3 Remastered May 1st 10:28

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the Y: A Friend Worth Dying for - Assassins Creed Odyssey May 5th 9:36

4.     Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character: The heir of memories - Assassins Creed Odyssey May 5th 12:31

5.     Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel: Kidd Gloves - Assassins Creed 3 Remastered May 1st 10:39

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May: Where Have You Been - Minecraft May 3rd 4:38pm

7.     Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago: Top of the world - Minecraft May 3rd 5:16pm

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure): All Washed up - Assassins Creed 3 Remastered May 1st 11:31

9.     Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve: Coureur des Bois - Assassins Creed 3 Remastered May 1st 8:23pm

10.  Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name: Marine Biologist - Minecraft May2nd 4:43pm

11.  Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name: Werewolf Mastered - Skyrim May 20th 8:11pm

16.  Get a trophy that from a game that is labelled with the theme ‘mystery’ on PSNP: Keep - The Witness May 5th 8:01pm

21.  Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name: Desert Ruin - The Witness May 5th 7:30pm

23.  Get a trophy that has the word Game in the Trophy name: Endgame - The Witness May 22nd 8:16pm

25.  Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP: Zoologist - Minecraft May 4th 12:06

26.  Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘): Ahoy! - Minecraft May 2nd 3:13pm

28.  Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge): 

Shady Trees - The Witness May 5th 8:35pm | Sideways - Skyrim May 11th 4:31pm | Skillmaster - Skyrim May 10th 7:20pm

29.  Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019: Monastery - The Witness May 6th 7:39pm

30.  Get a trophy from a DLC pack: Soul Tear - Skyrim May 12th 12:35

31.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2017: Stay Down - Southpark the Stick of Truth May 28th 7:43pm 

32.  Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge): 

Master Criminal - Skyrim May 11th 7:15pm | Oblivion Walker - Skyrim May 12th 11:54 

33.  Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy: Home Comforts - Red Dead Redemption 2 May 8th 7:39pm

35.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old: Married - Skyrim May 11th 4:52pm

36.  Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username: Vampire Mastered - Skyrim May 19th 11:38

37.  Get a trophy from a game which has a multiplatform trophy list: Show off! - Final Fantasy 10 May 25th 3:02pm

38.  Get a trophy from a game whre you play in outer space: Just saying hi - Southpark the Stick of Truth May 28th 7:49pm

Spoiler

40.  Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables: Shopaholic - Southpark the Stick of Truth May 28th 7:47pm

Edited by ValencioLP

I won't be getting anything else before the contest ends, so here's my final update.

4 more, bringing me to 30/40.

4.     Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character

Terraformer -- Mass Effect: Andromeda

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (RPG)

Almost There -- Mass Effect: Andromeda

11.  Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name

Death from Above -- Mass Effect: Andromeda

15.  Get a trophy that has the word Power in the trophy name

With Our Powers Combined -- Mass Effect: Andromeda

19 hours ago, AmarisSkye said:

12. (R2) Trophy with the letters P I K A C H U or P O K E M O N in the name: "It's like I'm not happy unless I'm breathing in the thick, black, nauseating fumes..." (Grim Fandango Remastered) (I'm pretty sure this one has both LOL)

It actually doesn't have the second O for Pokemon hahaha, but so close.

Pikachu is of course in there so it counts nonetheless

• Like 1

I managed to complete a full round of 40 challenges.
Not bothering to lock in any challenges in round 2 even though i've surely completed some

Spoiler

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M
Survivor - Machinarium

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the Y
The Sampler - Uncharted The Lost Legacy

7.     Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago
Arcade novice - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

15.  Get a trophy that has the word Power in the trophy name

Flower Power - Toy Story Mania!

20.  Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name
Advanced Fishing Manual - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

33.  Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy
Peak Performer - Knowledge is Power

38. Get a trophy from a game where you play in outer space
Sorcerer Supreme - LEGO Marvel's Avengers (Level on Asgard in video)

For the final update, I completed both Round 4 and Round 5... Sorry...

Round 4:

Spoiler

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'M'

Librarian Minecraft (PS3)

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'A'

Critically Acclaimed Arcana Heart 3

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the letter 'Y'

Turncoat You Don't Know Jack

4. Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character

...A Champion... Conan Exiles

5. Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel

Smooth Criminal SAW 2

6. Get a trophy from a game that was released in the month of May

Dying Embers Conan Exiles

7. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

"Oh, Lola..." Grim Fandango Remastered

8. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure)

Jobber 2064: Read Only Memories

9. Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve

Winner Split/Second

10. Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name

Prison nightmare Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

11. Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name

From What Hell Have You Crawled? Conan Exiles

12. Get a trophy that has all the letters P I K A C H U or all the letters P O K E M O N in the trophy name

Schockhammer clip upgrade Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

13. Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name

Smell You Later 2064: Read Only Memories

14. Get a trophy that has the word 'LIGHT' in the trophy name

Light The Silver Case HD

15. Get a trophy that has the word 'POWER' in the trophy name

I Have The Power Split/Second

16. Get a trophy that from a game that is labelled with the theme ‘mystery’ on PSNP

Love The Silver Case HD

17. Get a trophy that has the word 'TEAM' in the trophy name

One For The Team Grid 2

18. Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name

Stop The Violence 2064: Read Only Memories

19. Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre

Qualifier Split/Second

20. Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name

Maybe It Just Needed A Little Love 2064: Read Only Memories

21. Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name

Good Listener 2064: Read Only Memories

22. Get a trophy that has the word 'HOT' in the trophy name

Hassy Hot Cups 2064: Read Only Memories

23. Get a trophy that has the word 'GAME' in the trophy name

Ultimate Minigame Champ Wheel of Fortune

24. Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name

The Haunter of the Pits Conan Exiles

25. Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme 'fantasy' in PSNP

Grenade belt Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

26. Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘)

Catch! Batman: Arkham Asylum

27. Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name

Year 2 Grim Fandango Remastered

28. Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge)

Big Bang Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bigger Bang Batman: Arkham Asylum
Biggest Bang Batman: Arkham Asylum

29. Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019

Complete your first Island Tour Burnout Paradise Remastered

30. Get a trophy from a DLC pack

Diamonds to you! Minecraft (PS3)

31. Get a trophy from a game released in 2017

Blackout 2064: Read Only Memories

32. Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge)

Hydrophobic 2064: Read Only Memories
Unsociable 2064: Read Only Memories

33. Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy

Iron ROM 2064: Read Only Memories

34. Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe

Hither Came the Exile... Conan Exiles

35. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old

How was it? King of Fighters XIII

36. Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username

All Roads What Remains of Edith Finch

Symmetry 2064: Read Only Memories

First Contact Mass Effect: Andromeda

Getting Weird Around Here Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

40. Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables

Start with the Corners SAW 2

Round 5:

Spoiler

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'M'

Castaway Minecraft (PS3)

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'A'

Ghost In The Machine Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the letter 'Y'

Social Outcast You Don't Know Jack

4. Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character

The Hour of the Dragon Conan Exiles

5. Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel

Mixing Up The Medicines Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

6. Get a trophy from a game that was released in the month of May

By This Axe I Rule! Conan Exiles

7. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

*sniff* *sniff* Grim Fandango Remastered

8. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure)

"...so large" Grim Fandango Remastered

9. Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve

Jackpot! Wheel of Fortune

10. Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name

"Manuel! Is everything okay?" Grim Fandango Remastered

11. Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name

"I'm getting out of here. This world's for suckers." Grim Fandango Remastered

12. Get a trophy that has all the letters P I K A C H U or all the letters P O K E M O N in the trophy name

Greek Poetry In Motion The Cursed Crusade

13. Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name

Survivor Supreme Spider-Man: Edge of Time

14. Get a trophy that has the word 'LIGHT' in the trophy name

Lightweight Champion The Amazing Spider-Man

15. Get a trophy that has the word 'POWER' in the trophy name

The Power of the Atom Fallout 3

16. Get a trophy that from a game that is labelled with the theme ‘mystery’ on PSNP

Moon The Silver Case HD

17. Get a trophy that has the word 'TEAM' in the trophy name

Team Spirit London 2012

18. Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name

Bad Association 2064: Read Only Memories

19. Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre

Eliminator Split/Second

20. Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name

What do I know of Cultured Ways? Conan Exiles

21. Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name

Worst Cab Ride Ever 2064: Read Only Memories

22. Get a trophy that has the word 'HOT' in the trophy name

20 Headshots Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

23. Get a trophy that has the word 'GAME' in the trophy name

The Minigame Champ! Wheel of Fortune

24. Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name

"Stop showing off for the girl!" Grim Fandango Remastered

25. Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme 'fantasy' in PSNP

Pot Planter Minecraft (PS3)

26. Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘)

Well-Read 2064: Read Only Memories

27. Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name

Year 3 Grim Fandango Remastered

28. Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge)

Cloak And Dagger 2064: Read Only Memories
Clark Kent 2064: Read Only Memories
Cool Kid 2064: Read Only Memories

29. Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019

Skull Crusher Bejeweled 3

30. Get a trophy from a DLC pack

Free Diver Minecraft (PS3)

31. Get a trophy from a game released in 2017

Negociator 2064: Read Only Memories

32. Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge)

Snitch 2064: Read Only Memories
You're Hopeless 2064: Read Only Memories

33. Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy

Complicity 2064: Read Only Memories

34. Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe

The Gilt, The Craft and the Lie Conan Exiles

35. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old

After all, you're just trash. King of Fighters XIII

Always The Best! 2064: Read Only Memories

Botanist 2064: Read Only Memories

Pathfinder Mass Effect: Andromeda

G-R-E-G-O-R-Y What Remains of Edith Finch

40. Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables

Conundrum Cracker Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'm sure there are some more I could put in a Round 6, but I'll leave it at that.

Final update - would have posted yesterday but I had work and then went on a date with my partner since I'll be away for the rest of the weekend.

Round 5 29/40

Spoiler

1.   (R5) Trophy from a game that starts with "M": Pyrotechnic (Mousecraft)

2.   (R5) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": The Strangers (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

3.   (R5) Trophy from a game that starts or ends with "Y": Anarchy Man (Uncanny Valley)

4.   (R5) Trophy from a game where you can play as a female character: Fly Me to the Moon (Zero Time Dilemma)

5.   (R5) Trophy from a game that is a sequel: Calculated Risk (Zero Time Dilemma)

6.   (R5) Trophy from a game released in the month of May: Friends Forever! (Uncharted 4: Thief's End)

7.   (R5) Trophy from a game that you earned the first trophy a year ago: The End (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)

8.   (R5) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): First One's Free (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

9.   (R5) Trophy from a game where the Platinum takes more than a day: Goliath, meet David (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

10. (R5) Trophy with the letters G E M I N I in the name: Promising Leads (The Wolf Among Us)

16. (R5) Trophy from a game labelled "mystery" on PSNP: Down the Hatch (Zero Time Dilemma)

18. (R5) Trophy with the letters S O N I C in the name: The Final Decision (Zero Time Dilemma)

19. (R5) Trophy from a game in the "racing" genre: Take Part in an Online Stunt Run (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

21. (R5) Trophy with the letters D E S E R T in the name: "Gets the aggressions out, doesn't it?" (Grim Fandango Remastered)

22. (R5) Trophy with the word "hot" in the name: Send a Mugshot or a Smugshot (Burnout Paradise)

24. (R5) Trophy with the letters T H R O N E S in the name: Severe Case of Lycanthropy (The Wolf Among Us)

25. (R5) Trophy from a game labelled "fantasy" on PSNP: The Apprentice (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

26. (R5) Trophy with a punctuation mark in the name: Howard's Train (Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)

28. (R5) Three trophies that start with the same letter: Hit the Road, Handle it & Hey, Bud (all from The Walking Dead [PS3])

29. (R5) Trophy from a game started between January & April 2019: Wrecker (Mousecraft)

30. (R5) Trophy from a DLC pack: Who goes there? (The Walking Dead [PS3])

31. (R5) Trophy from a game released in 2017: Stories from the North (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

32. (R5) Two PSNP Rare trophies: Completionist & Gold Digger Expert (Mousecraft)

33. (R5) PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy: Sum Total (FEZ)

34. (R5) Trophy from a game made by a European developer: King's Vengeance (Teslagrad)

35. (R5) Trophy from a game that is part of a 10 yo franchise: Pretzle (Arcade Game Series: Ms Pac-Man)

36. (R5) Trophy with the same first letter as your PSN name: Arctic Explorer (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

37. (R5) Trophy from a game with a multiplatform list: Chemist (Mousecraft)

40. (R5) Trophy obtained by collecting collectibles: Collector (Mousecraft)

That makes my total for May 182. Not quite as impressive as last month but I am still proud of myself.

• Like 1