Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Officially Announced (17 November 2020)

Not gonna lie, I was pretty underwhelmed by what they showed for this game, along with Watch Dogs Legion & Far Cry 6. The character models and textures in AC looked particularly rough. I definitely think I'm waiting for a sale on these games on PS5.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 3

WARDRUNA VOCALIST COMPOSES ‘ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA’ SONG ‘HRAFNSMÁL – THE WORDS OF THE RAVEN’

With the recent announcement that a new installment in the "Assassin's Creed" video game franchise was coming this fall also comes news of a pretty impressive soundtrack.

The Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Out of the North EP will arrive this Friday (July 17), and in advance of the new music, Loudwire has the premiere of "Hrafnsmál - The Words of the Raven," composed by Wardruna vocalist Einar Selvik specifically for the game.

https://loudwire.com/wardruna-einar-selvik-assassins-creed-valhalla-song-hrafnsmal-words-of-raven/

Sounds good, I like it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^

I love it how they're announcing the year long support for the game.

I followed it for Odyssey, and you really had some quality content with each DLC pack.

- Unique worlds

- New gear

- Interesting story

I hope Valhalla will have the same quality. ^_^

I'm slightly worried about their DLC release windows. My thing with DLC in a game I like (and the off chance I'm playing it before DLC releases, like I will be with Valhalla), is that I want the DLC while I'm still playing the game. It's hard to go back to a game I finished because DLC released...usually by then I've played several other game and the one with the DLC no longer has muscle memory and I'm completely rusty.

Odyssey was perfect, by the time I got the Platinum, the first 3 DLC packs were out (it was two expansion, released in 3 episodes a peice), as well the free mission we got once or twice a month...by the time I finished those DLC's, the next pack was coming...I was playing Odyssey for months and never felt like I had to get my bearings back. But with Valhalla...I'm pretty sure it's going to end up being a case where I'll be long done with the game by the time we get the first major DLC expansion. 

Either way, I'm ready for this. Finishing up a couple games I'm playing now...ready to get sucked back in the world of AC. 

Edited by Viper