Has this been removed from the store (NA)?

7 minutes ago, Kubaratchet said:

I think it has been removed permanently. The walking dead collection has been removed around month ago, too

Ha, did not know that.  Should be safe on Walking Dead the Final season, right?  I know someone other than Telltale finished it (Skybound), but it still shows Telltale in the store.

Edited by djb5f

I'm still bummed to this day I didn't preorder the final season of The Walking Dead. They offered the complete Telltale collection as a preorder bonus which is ridiculous. I only needed the 2nd season's of Batman and Minecraft as well as Guardians of the Galaxy from it so I didn't buy it.

My reasoning was that Telltale devalued their games so much. Most of them appeared on Plus. They were in every other sale. That their would be a better deal down the line. I sincerely thought that 4 of their games, including a new release, was not worth $30. Seems mad now but it's how most of us treated their games.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Kubaratchet said:

I'm not sure but to be safe I would buy it as fast as it's possible. And in my opinion telltale games will not ever been discounted. The last discount was 7 maybe 8 months ago

Actually, there is a physical disc for WD:Final Season so should be fine on that one.

35 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I only see the first episode (free) and the others are unavailable for purchase because I don’t have the Season Pass.  But the Season Pass for Season 2 has been removed from the store.  Permanent?

Try from in game? Some of them work that way. 

• 4 weeks later...

So has anyone tried playing the second season using a season pass disc recently? I bought the disc and was planning to download the episodes so I’m safe in case they don’t work after the 25th. I go into the game and I can download episodes 2-5 without any problems. My problem is that after the episodes are installed the game doesn’t register them for some reason and they are still listed as “purchased but not downloaded”. There is no way to play episodes 2-5. When I click the download button it takes me to the store page and the episodes say installed but when I back out I still can’t play them. I did a search for suggestions from people that have run into this issue and I found people have had this problem with other Telltale games. I’ve tried restarting the game, uninstalling the game, restarting the ps4, turning off the ps4, and rebuilding the database. I also read other people have had success restoring their licenses in their account settings but that did nothing for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions? This is starting to really piss me off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZJW44 said:

So has anyone tried playing the second season using a season pass disc recently? I bought the disc and was planning to download the episodes so I’m safe in case they don’t work after the 25th. I go into the game and I can download episodes 2-5 without any problems. My problem is that after the episodes are installed the game doesn’t register them for some reason and they are still listed as “purchased but not downloaded”. There is no way to play episodes 2-5. When I click the download button it takes me to the store page and the episodes say installed but when I back out I still can’t play them. I did a search for suggestions from people that have run into this issue and I found people have had this problem with other Telltale games. I’ve tried restarting the game, uninstalling the game, restarting the ps4, turning off the ps4, and rebuilding the database. I also read other people have had success restoring their licenses in their account settings but that did nothing for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions? This is starting to really piss me off. 

By restoring the database, do you mean you tried “restoring licenses”?  Not sure what else there is to do that you haven’t already done.

Let us know if you figure this out and good luck.  

Yeah I tried restoring my licenses several times and it did not work. When I tried rebuilding my database from safe mode it caused even more problems for some reason. All of my games became locked and I couldn’t play any of them. I did some research and found a solution. I was able to log into my account on Sony’s website and deactivate my devices. Then I turned on my ps4 and activated it as my primary device from the settings. This allowed me to play all of my games again. It has also allowed me to play Minecraft story mode season 2. I’m not exactly sure what caused any of these problems. 

41 minutes ago, ZJW44 said:

Yeah I tried restoring my licenses several times and it did not work. When I tried rebuilding my database from safe mode it caused even more problems for some reason. All of my games became locked and I couldn’t play any of them. I did some research and found a solution. I was able to log into my account on Sony’s website and deactivate my devices. Then I turned on my ps4 and activated it as my primary device from the settings. This allowed me to play all of my games again. It has also allowed me to play Minecraft story mode season 2. I’m not exactly sure what caused any of these problems. 

I've heard the recent update causing this issue for some people, so that's probably why :) 

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...