How to delete games from profile?

Not sure if this is the right place to post but i have a question that i cant find the answer to on the internet.

Is there way to delete games under the profile setting on my psn account?

I do not mean delete games from my account because i know how you do that but the internet keeps thinking i mean that. 

No i mean if i log into my account, i can go to the right until i see the icon named profile (between party and trophies), if i select that you can see a menu with overview, games. friends, communities, etc.

Under the games setting there i can see some games twice (maybe one digital and the other physical) How can i delete one of those? i know you can hide them but is there a way to delete them there?

Even if i dont have any trophies earned for it?

Are u talking about the games that people can see under your profile? Im actually confused a bit but probably because i justtt woke up....Anyways if its that, no you can only hide.

33 minutes ago, SHADOW-KILLER-S2 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post but i have a question that i cant find the answer to on the internet.

Is there way to delete games under the profile setting on my psn account?

I do not mean delete games from my account because i know how you do that but the internet keeps thinking i mean that. 

No i mean if i log into my account, i can go to the right until i see the icon named profile (between party and trophies), if i select that you can see a menu with overview, games. friends, communities, etc.

Under the games setting there i can see some games twice (maybe one digital and the other physical) How can i delete one of those? i know you can hide them but is there a way to delete them there?

Even if i dont have any trophies earned for it?

Can you post a screenshot of exactly what screen you're referring to?

• Like 1

I know what you mean. I tried all the free VR stuff and it all ended up on the Profile. And NO, don't know of any way to delete stuff permanently.

Once you start a game or app you'll have to live with it. Demos seems excluded from Profile though.

• Like 1

Yeah, unfortunately, once you earn a single trophy in any game, it's there forever. You can delete games on your profile with 0% but you can't if you get even 1% on it. I am hoping that the PS5 implements a "clean-up" function that removes trophy lists from your profile so you can try again if you want or delete games you regret playing. :(

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Are u talking about the games that people can see under your profile? Im actually confused a bit but probably because i justtt woke up....Anyways if its that, no you can only hide.

that is a good sig, how do you make it like that?

49 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Yes thats exactly what i mean, thnx for the answer that what i was looking for. Shame i cant delete them.

14 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

I know what you mean. I tried all the free VR stuff and it all ended up on the Profile. And NO, don't know of any way to delete stuff permanently.

Once you start a game or app you'll have to live with it. Demos seems excluded from Profile though.

Yeah i was hoping there was a way to delete it so that if ppl see what games you have played, there are no double games in there. 

Its not THAT important i guess but it looks kinda stupid seeing the same game twice cause i have 1 physical and 1 digital.

I guess thats what stacking is like :P

I can't figure out how to delete them either. The only reason it bothers me is because there are some games like Helldivers that I accidentally opened and now they're registered on my profile, even though I didn't actually earn a trophy or play the game.

But meh. Just think of that list as games you own.

2 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

that is a good sig, how do you make it like that?

A man of taste too I see. Its basically 1 image cut in half with bottom half used for the trophy card and the top half as a linked image. We can have 10 images in signature. Size though im not sure if theres a restriction though.

Op glad to help. In my early times that used to bother me too. It used to add demos too. I have a few demos hidden. I do wish they expand on the games profile. Maybe its a PS4 limitation but I hope its more possible with PS5 or that they hire a more innovating crew that actuall cares about their work.

I have done it off the PS4 XMB. 

Go to the trophies section and sync your account. Once done highlight over any game with 0 percent, press the start button on your controller and there should be an option to delete it off your account. 

9 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I have done it off the PS4 XMB. 

Go to the trophies section and sync your account. Once done highlight over any game with 0 percent, press the start button on your controller and there should be an option to delete it off your account. 

Theyre not looking to delete trophy lists. They’re looking to delete games on the PS4 recent games list that others see. 

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Theyre not looking to delete trophy lists. They’re looking to delete games on the PS4 recent games list that others see. 

That I cannot help with. I haven’t found a solution to what games you’ve played recently because they will show up even if you barely touched them.

Some people are so dense...specifically pointed out that OP tries to delete a game from their profile view and people are talking about deleting trophy lists...makes me lose my marbles :facepalm:

You can only hide them from a public view through account settings. That being said, even with a game hidden, you can still see it on your profile and it still "contributes" to the total amount of games shown on your profile (again, probably just visible to you). This is such a garabgo system...makes me avoid all Beta/Alphas because it's always counts as a separate "game".

Would definitely love to see a feature to clean up your profile rather than any upcoming OS changes...

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...