Vita owners, can I get some feedback?!

Altergigo

More like stating an extremely biased post. Also, how ironic saying they make games for kids when you are playing RIO and Shrek.

Altergigo: I love the hot shots series. Sony should make another for PS4 in the near future. :lol:

hey now. im not playing Rio or Shrek for "fun"....only for trophies....Mario doesnt have that now does it?

Trophies are trophies regardless of what game you play. As in the end, its 100% or bust. I'm a completionist. My goal is to play as many games, hard or easy. as long as i 100% it. I'm one satisfied gamer. . 

Trophies are trophies regardless of what game you play. As in the end, its 100% or bust. I'm a completionist. My goal is to play as many games, hard or easy. as long as i 100% it. I'm one satisfied gamer. . 

Wow until you said this I didn't pay much attention to your trophy card and it's impressive. 173 games with 98.5% completion... Thats awesome!

Bought my Vita on day one, mainly because a company here in Sweden had a Day 1 offer way lower than expected (just for the launch day, and Iam yet to see some one getting a new vita for that price since that day). Anyway it was a bit of an impuls buy, i used it a bit for the first months and then it didn't get to much attention. It wasn't before my girflfriend told me that maybe i should sell it since i don't use it that much. So I decided to pick it up again to give it another try, and I have barley left the house without it since. 

It doesnt fill that function that i wanted it to do, which was when i got 5-15 min time to kille i would pick it up. I rather lurk around the internet on my phone with that time. But as soon as I get atleast 30+ min time window it is in my hand. People complain about the shortage of games and i can't understand, i have more than enough quality games that i have played or that is on the list to get played as well. 

My Favorites so far is (and that is favorites there have been other games as well that I enjoy but these are the ones i strongly recomend): Uncharted, Wipeout, Sly cooper, Rayman Origins, Plantz Vs Zombies, Gravity Rush, Sonic all star racing.

• Like 1

My Favorites so far is (and that is favorites there have been other games as well that I enjoy but these are the ones i strongly recomend): Uncharted, Wipeout, Sly cooper, Rayman Origins, Plantz Vs Zombies, Gravity Rush, Sonic all star racing.

Thanks for your feedback and I bet PvZ is awesome on the Vita, I did not know it was available, would definitely pick it up. I have it on iPhone and enjoy it very much.

Alright, so my first impression with the Vita when I had it for only one day before I decided to take it to Gamestop because I spent most of my money on it last month. Didn't like it very much. The face buttons are smaller than the PSP, I barely knew about the Vita's existence at the time, the analog stick is tons better and other things, too. To top it all off, I couldn't figure out how to change the account but for my next Vita I'll try following the instructions here. I think the important step I forgot to do was the system activation through my PS3.

Looking back at it again, I want a Vita again so ****ing bad... probably for games such as Princess * Star!. To be perfectly honest, I've grown bored of my PSP.

Edited by Sukezaemon32
  • Like 1

I have enjoyed my Vita, which I have had since launch. Since you haven't gotten one yet, you have quite a lot of options for games at your disposal. I currently am playing Hotline Miami, and Mortal Kombat and just picked up Lego Batman 2 on sale for $5 from PSN. It's not the best game, but for the price, you can't go wrong. And the plus deals can sometimes be good.

• Like 1

I've just recently thought about buying one mainly for the uncharted game but there's not much else that interests me except maybe littlebigplanet most of the games I haven't heard of or have had bad reviews, I heard the walking dead and dead nation are going to be released so I might buy one if they do

Edited by little-miss-sb
  • Like 1

I've played LEGO Batman 2 on PS3 and didn't find it as fun as the first two LEGO Star Wars games... I dunno maybe I'm getting bored of Traveller's Tale's LEGO games. Again, looking forward to getting a PS Vita for the second time.

Ya man that sux that you had to sell it and now re-buy... but hey I guess you'll appreciate it more the second time around lol

• Like 1

well if you actually know what games you want to pick i say go ahead and get a vita........but make sure its for a decent price i got mine off of amazon though came with the vita,Disgaea 3,Uncharted,Fifa and a 32gb all for $172 all i can say is money well spent

• Like 2

well if you actually know what games you want to pick i say go ahead and get a vita........but make sure its for a decent price i got mine off of amazon though came with the vita,Disgaea 3,Uncharted,Fifa and a 32gb all for $172 all i can say is money well spent

wow thats a great price... good find!!!

• 9 months later...

Rather than starting a new thread...

So i finally pulled the trigger and bought one last night. Looking back at this topic, I started this almost a year ago... wow. Anyways, I've had a few hours of gameplay so far and man is this little handheld worth every penny!! I ended up with the Borderlands 2 bundle which is what is being offered for now. I have to say, the wait was worth it though, price reduction, free game, storage card and the slim. This will keep me busy and satisfied for a long time coming. Plus... browsing the store i couldn't believe how many free games there are now for Plus members... Sony is Ah-Mazing!!

Very satisfied with my Vita!!

Vita is the first system i bought 1 year after launch, cause it got some games i wanted right away,

and this year it filled itself with more titles i want badly (took me 5 years to buy a PSP cause nothing much interested me)

again most of my games are imports, also the OLED really atracted me along its hardware so i regret nothing.

• Like 1

I love the Vita completely, and don't regret buying it a bit. It does have a fair amount of games, but for those of us that have played all the big titles and aren't overly interested in all the indie games (I play some from time to time), then the lack of AAA games is a bit irritating. It only seems to be one or two every year. Here is to hoping Sony has some announcements for the Vita at E3. In hindsight, I would still buy a Vita again. I do wish it had a bigger install base so it would get more big developer attention. 

• Like 1

I love my VITA bought it October 2012 with Littlebigplanet as there was a good deal going for it. Wasn't really interested in the game but wanted the console for uncharted and gravity rush. How wrong I was though, Littlebigplanet is fantastic on the VITA, much better than the PS3 versions in my opinion.

I couldn't recommend the VITA highly enough, its a great console.

As for the ongoing misconception of VITA having no games, my memory card would beg to differ, it all just depends on your game choices. Just because a console has games one person may not be interested in does not mean a console has no good games, its a very subjective argument, I think VITA has lots of fantastic games (for me anyway) just depends on what people like to play?

• Like 1

As for the ongoing misconception of VITA having no games, my memory card would beg to differ, it all just depends on your game choices. Just because a console has games one person may not be interested in does not mean a console has no good games, its a very subjective argument, I think VITA has lots of fantastic games (for me anyway) just depends on what people like to play?

agreed. Definitely not a disappointment in the game dept. especially now with FFX