Can I Boost with 4 ps3s?

Zyriaks_

1 minute ago, Miles_Warren said:

Jeez why do you have so many ps3's? Usually one will do the trick 1f633.png

there's more reason to have multiple systems. backup's. making trophy's easier. though some trophy's that require active commitment is unobtainable despite number darn burnout paradise.

You can join my Discord server: https://discord.gg/cR3MP5N there are 20 of us currently here most of us have finished long ago but im willing to help out others who still need their online trophies but only when we get enough players together to start.

Sucks that ND are pulling the PS3 Online servers but at least they made all the DLC free which is cool, Trophy Hunters you have 3 months to get the trophies done! 

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Like @TheYuriG said, you need 6 players to start. So if you can get 2 more friends you can boost easily .. 2 randoms joining shouldn't be too annoying.

Even 1 or 2 randoms can be pretty annoying if going for 100% because of the no death requirements and having to play on specific maps (Once you’ve played on a map it can take a while for it to become an option again). I remember some people in our group having a hard time because they were left behind everyone else after getting killed, so best to play with a full group.

When I boosted The Last of Us on PS4, one person in the group who had finished boosting Uncharted 2 & 3 stated it was advisable to play with a full group of 8 when boosting. The reason he gave was because apparently the Naughty Dog online community gets report-happy when boosters are found and the company does take action if proof can be given. So if someone dropped from the match and and random joined, we'd finish the match looking as legit as possible, then wait til the missing person could return. Probably not a legit concern anymore, but something to be aware of.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

I have 2 ps3's but going to borrow 2 from friends so total of 4. 

Will be trying to get all mp trophies. but a noob at this game, so need an experienced booster.

Add me anaheim_ducks

Same goes for me and I got 3 PS3 if anyone wants to get it done add me with the quickness

21 hours ago, Daktune said:

You can join my Discord server: https://discord.gg/cR3MP5N there are 20 of us currently here most of us have finished long ago but im willing to help out others who still need their online trophies but only when we get enough players together to start.

Sucks that ND are pulling the PS3 Online servers but at least they made all the DLC free which is cool, Trophy Hunters you have 3 months to get the trophies done! 

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

I can boost with you, i have 2 PS3

add me

• 2 weeks later...