Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

OMG WHAT WILL YOU DO? NO TROPHY UPDATING??? :blink:

I'll be on the phone with the government attempting to get the Interwebs declared a disaster area. FEMA...save us!!!! :facepalm:

Don't think that about 3/4ths of those here wouldn't be having a Panic Attack if it were them. :rolleyes:

Don't think that about 3/4ths of those here wouldn't be having a Panic Attack if it were them. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised that you haven't been rushed to the closest medical facility or at least visited a mental health practitioner to help keep you upright and off of the closest 5th story window ledge. :huh:

• Like 1

GAMES PLAYED

OUT OF 721 POSSIBLE TROPHIES

90.94%

AVERAGE COMPLETION

PSN FRIENDS

GAMES 100% COMPLETED

I have Riddick with two trophies til plat. Also, I just started Majin and the Forgotten Kingdom. Otherwise, all games are at platinum or, in the case of my one and only game without, 100%. I never buy DLCs so my list will never be @100%.

how is Riddick.? is the game play and controls any fun.?

Indeed it is. Well, this is my first FPS on console so, I cannot say for the controls compared to other FPS on PS3. The single player campaign took me a month to get through. It's hard as shit and long on top of that. However, I made sure I had 100% SP trophies done before I went ahead with the MP trophies. Online is dead except for the weekends. Weekends seem to be on and poppin though. If you need to, there are plenty of people still boosting this awesome title.

Double post! :shakefist: . I guess I didn't really answer your question other than on the controls. Yes, I love the game. It's fun as hell too. I'd highly recommend it. Also, it's going for really cheap since it's so old. However, if you are a plat freak like me, hunker down. It's about a 100+ hour plat.

• Like 1

Indeed it is. Well, this is my first FPS on console so, I cannot say for the controls compared to other FPS on PS3. The single player campaign took me a month to get through. It's hard as shit and long on top of that. However, I made sure I had 100% SP trophies done before I went ahead with the MP trophies. Online is dead except for the weekends. Weekends seem to be on and poppin though. If you need to, there are plenty of people still boosting this awesome title.

thanks for the info. wish I had asked this months ago. but after LP2 I got so much lined up that I probably won't get around to it till sometimes in 2013 <_< .

I have always been a fan of pitch black & the Chronicles of Riddick but wasn't too sure about Dark Athena. but if it is still of interest in a couple of months I will definitely give it a go. thanks again.

thanks for the info. wish I had asked this months ago. but after LP2 I got so much lined up that I probably won't get around to it till sometimes in 2013 <_< .

I have always been a fan of pitch black & the Chronicles of Riddick but wasn't too sure about Dark Athena. but if it is still of interest in a couple of months I will definitely give it a go. thanks again.

Oh yes. If you are a fan of the movies, as am I, you will love the game(s) just as much. It fills in the blanks for some of the unanswered plots left out in the movies. It explains why Riddick tells Jack that he got his eyes shined by paying for it but, in the second movie, Jack calls him on his bullshit. And yes, it was bullshit. Also, you may want to start and finish the game before the next movie comes out next year.

• Like 1

Oh yes. If you are a fan of the movies, as am I, you will love the game(s) just as much. It fills in the blanks for some of the unanswered plots left out in the movies. It explains why Riddick tells Jack that he got his eyes shined by paying for it but, in the second movie, Jack calls him on his bullshit. And yes, it was bullshit. Also, you may want to start and finish the game before the next movie comes out next year.

Whaaaat :jaymon: !!!

another.!!.

a well deserved like. that info I needed. something to look forward to. Vin has been slacking lately. hopefully this will be as good if not better than 2 prequels. ^_^

85.22% Completion with 44 of 81 games at 100%.

Only game that's really hitting my average and that I'm not touching again soon is Hard Corps: Uprising, so that one is gonna drag the % down forever lol. The others, I might play one day, but right now I'm focused on getting the best out of my days of PS+ left. :awesome:

DLCs that lower the % can rot.