Bloodstained: Trophy Thoughts

1 hour ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Ok thanks, what do you actually have to do for this? If it contains spoilers just hide it here, I don't care about spoilers 

Spoiler

The missable trophies are for the Gebel fight at the top of the castle (Hall of termination)

If you beat him without using Zangetsu's sword (obtained after the second fight with him), you get one ending
If you beat him with Zangetsu's sword, you get another ending
If you fight him until the moon turns red and then slice that with zangetsu's sword, it lets you continue the game and sets you on the true ending path

Back to the topic...

This was a very easy plat - surprisingly (or maybe not). The only difficulty really is finding some of the more obscure items around the castle, most fights can be cheesed with some grinding/shard farming/upgrades, and even the optional enemies really aren't that difficult to deal with, but there is of course a fair bit of farming for mats/gold, but even then pretty tame.

Should take somewhere between 25-40 hours, depending on how efficient you are with some things, I got the plat after 35 (+2 hours for grabbing the missing trophy on NG+), but I wasn't really in a particular rush to be done with this game - it's worth anyone's time IMO, and a great metroidvania.

Edited by SkyMason

The only real difficult fight I had was with Demon #127 on the monster list.  It took me about three hours to take him out (although a good chunk of that was spent upgrading my stats).  I eventually resorted to reversing gravity in order to make the fight a tad easier.  Even then, I exhausted my entire healing item supply.  Also, I have a question.  If you go the standings in here for the game, it shows just shy of 100 people platted the game, but the game page still says no one platted it.  Huh?

Just an update on the Trophy Guide...it may take a while as im having to do a full item map and take time to figure out triggers for certain items appearing etc.

Couldnt figure a better way to do it.

Its all relatively easy apart for the collectibles.

• Like 1

I just got the last boss stuck in a wall. Wasn't even trying to fight the boss in the first place. Just wanted the 100% map coverage trophy. So I went in without healing. I think this is easily to duplicate: Spoilers off course in the clip

Spoiler

Edited by Mr_Marty84
spoiler tags

17 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

How do you get the 100% map permanent? After I beat the boss and start the game again it goes back to 99.80% and the boss room needs to be revisited. Or is it only possible in a new game+?

The final final boss

Spoiler

Dominique and Bael

Those 2 rooms remain visited after defeating them, you can even check by looking at your map afterwards. Your missing some more rooms somewhere.

43 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

The final final boss

Hide contents

Dominique and Bael

Those 2 rooms remain visited after defeating them, you can even check by looking at your map afterwards. Your missing some more rooms somewhere.

I'm not missing any more rooms because if I enter the final final boss room it goes up to 100%. (the trophy popped there as well). I have beaten the boss (have a Clear mention on my save) But the map doesn't remain at 100%.

Maybe patch 1.03 has something to do with it because there are other problems as well. Susie doens't show a bubble with what food she wants and not all enemies does the shard animation if I got them. I kept farming but never saw the shard and when I checked the list it had a shard with that enemy (Giant plant thing for example)

5 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I'm not missing any more rooms because if I enter the final final boss room it goes up to 100%. (the trophy popped there as well). I have beaten the boss (have a Clear mention on my save) But the map doesn't remain at 100%.

Maybe patch 1.03 has something to do with it because there are other problems as well. Susie doens't show a bubble with what food she wants and not all enemies does the shard animation if I got them. I kept farming but never saw the shard and when I checked the list it had a shard with that enemy (Giant plant thing for example)

Try loading a suspended save, sometimes that fixes things. 

She didnt show a bubble for me at times, I fixed it by reloading a save or rebooting.

Is ur save a combination of 1.01/1.02/1.03?

Mine is just the recent 2 and the map remained updates after clearing.

13 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

For me it didn't show on the cleared file either, but after reloading that file and saving again it went to 100%

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 6:26 PM, Exteos_Zero said:

I hope getting 500000 G isn't as tedious as SotN, it's the only one that bugs me. Other trophies seems what you would expect from a Metroidvania.

I got a lot of gold farming, sold all my gear got the trophy and reloaded. 

Getting the all items found/made trophy is a pain in the ass because they REALLY should have made item disassembling to be free or cost coins. That and items not being marked as created means you have to keep going back and forth in your logs to see what items are left. 

• Like 1