Bloodstained: Trophy Thoughts

Seems like it covers all activities to 100% the game, which is always a plus in my opinion. Some misc bronzies are a nice icing on the top!

...but ooof, and I mean OOOOF...those trophy images are so CLEAN! AB-SO-LUTELY-LOVE-IT ?

5 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Missing enemies and rare demon drops will be the only issue in this game. If your a CV veteran you know both of these can and likely happen

Aria of Sorrow, having to kill the chronomancer and the glowing worm. Good times, good stressful times

• Like 4

Looks like a fairly easy but fun time :D I can sense a small grind from some of the miscellaneous stuff, but overall it should keep most of us invested for a good amount of time ^^

I'm not seeing a boss rush trophy like from Curse of the Moon. That'll make some of the more casual players happy ?

Edited by ShonenCat
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, ShonenCat said:

Looks like a fairly easy but fun time :D I can sense a small grind from some of the miscellaneous stuff, but overall it should keep most of us invested for a good amount of time ^^

I'm not seeing a boss rush trophy like from Curse of the Moon. That'll make some of the more casual players happy 1f60b.png

That was never going to happen, since it's not in the base game.

Yeah, I'm a backer as well, pretty sweet looking list, though I'll just play it through once blind before I pay too much attention to completionist stuff, but what from what I glanced over not much seems to be missable, and it's a pretty standard metroidvania style list.

Also, great trophy images, that's always a plus!

• Like 1

The quests are going to be a little annoying for the grandma. The food crafting is a little annoying as it needs some 'rarer' items from enemies. Thankfully some of the other quests give you food items that she needs so kind of balances out I guess?

22.50% map completion after about 3 and a half hours of playing with some random running around.

4 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

Hope all of these also compatible with Zangetsu update later.

im waiting for sale. :) 

You know thats an insult to both the fans who backed this on Kickstarter & Iga & his team who made it right?

I backed it 3 years ago & paid for a Collector's Edition, don't regret it for a second & the game is fantastic, worth everything I paid for it.

The game deserves every bit of money it makes & I hope it's a very long time before a sale happens.

• Like 3