Bloodstained: Trophy Thoughts

I woke up from a dream when I was looking at the trophy list and imagined a trophy for like "beat the game on hard, with less than 10% items in under 5 hours"

Woke up and scrambled to see the list and was kinda disappointed there was no trophies like that. Would have loved some low completion or speedrun trophies. The list almost seems too easy. But time will tell.

Also I'm really hoping each new DLC adds more trophies. Like beat the game with Shovel knight.

Edited by aZombieDictator

4 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Are there a lot of Rare Drops?  That could be a wall.  I remember I did a 100% run of Dawn of Sorrow and it took hours to get just one Bugbear soul.

Probably some shards and items for recipes, etc. But nothing that a bit of grinding (and tons of +luck stats) fixes. I am mostly worried about having missable monsters as in SOTN. xD

12 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Are there a lot of Rare Drops?  That could be a wall.  I remember I did a 100% run of Dawn of Sorrow and it took hours to get just one Bugbear soul.

There's a monsters compendium in the game and it has the drop percentages listed

26 minutes ago, angelbless45 said:

Pretty easy list. A bit dissapointed. No difficulties.. and it seems no second (or third ) character´s run. :(

I am perfectly fine with that.  I am especially pleased there's no speed run trophy.  I think speed running a game can be fun, but making it a requirement to plat a game is kind of cruel (says the guy who managed to complete the trophy for speedrunning Shantae: Half Genie Hero at 100%).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I am perfectly fine with that.  I am especially pleased there's no speed run trophy.  I think speed running a game can be fun, but making it a requirement to plat a game is kind of cruel (says the guy who managed to complete the trophy for speedrunning Shantae: Half Genie Hero at 100%).

So much this. I'm glad the list is simple because it just encourages you to enjoy the game at your own pace. 

• Like 1

I backed this and I'm loving the trophy icons. Looking forward to getting the platinum for this :D

11 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

anyone know requirements for "Army of the Night" trophy? i guessed a NG+ but sounds of it it isnt..

I'm guessing it could be a viral trophy with playing with someone that has the trophy.

Edit: looks like it's for completing the game.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez
  • Like 1

So it seems that, again, those in the NA region are gonna get their keys late like what happened with Curse of the Moon...

Dunno why they didn't get that sorted out beforehand knowing how slow Sony NA is to send out the codes. After all, they could have done that digital game thing that blocks the game with a timer.

• Like 1

The trophies seem fine to me. They're a little peanut butter, but whatever.

Like another poster, I'll be waiting for a sale. Apologies to those backers who are insulted by this. But if it's any consolation, I thank you for spending your money so that I can get the game for cheaper later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

So it seems that, again, those in the NA region are gonna get their keys late like what happened with Curse of the Moon...

Dunno why they didn't get that sorted out beforehand knowing how slow Sony NA is to send out the codes. After all, they could have done that digital game thing that blocks the game with a timer.

I'm glad I got a physical copy xD

• Like 3

1 hour ago, majob said:

You live in Alaska or Hawaii? Because not even the post office is that slow

It says in my profile, although on mobile it doesn't show right there below my name.

I'm actually much farther than Alaska or Hawaii, I'm in Argentina (you know, down here to the complete opposite side from America).

I don't often get stuffed shipped from the US, but from Singapore, UK and Japan it takes usually from 30 to 45 days. I mean, it reaches the country in like 2 weeks but then stays in customs for the rest of that time until they proccess my customs payment and deliver it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

It says in my profile, although on mobile it doesn't show right there below my name.

I'm actually much farther than Alaska or Hawaii, I'm in Argentina (you know, down here to the complete opposite side from America).

I don't often get stuffed shipped from the US, but from Singapore, UK and Japan it takes usually from 30 to 45 days. I mean, it reaches the country in like 2 weeks but then stays in customs for the rest of that time until they proccess my customs payment and deliver it.

Ah that sucks. Yeah I browse the site primarily on my phone so I didn't see. I'm usually posting from work in my ongoing pursuit to be as unproductive as possible

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I backed this and I'm loving the trophy icons. Looking forward to getting the platinum for this :D

I'm guessing it could be a viral trophy with playing with someone that has the trophy.

Edit: looks like it's for completing the game.

thanks for confirming. my buddy thought it was for destroying each backer portrait. which sounded like cool idea tbh.

• Like 1

Trophy list is easy, but really grindy. Getting the 100% item list is gonna take quite a while. Pretty much the only thing I got left, not gonna spoil anything here in case anyone dont want to know but yea.

Platinum done! Will be much easier once there are proper guides (Duh?) but finding every single item blind was not easy

Edited by Misshandlad

Nothing is missable, have completed game now with 100% map (final boss fight), 100% bestiary and 99% shards.

There are shards which can be created through fusion, these counts as well.. did learn that after reload save.

Even the 500k gold doesn‘t take a full 1/2 of an hour, if you make your homework.

Only trophy that can suck, is the all stuff created.. I believe, the food counts in it.. and finding rare materials can be a bit tricky.

Just started to grind all ??????? away.

Bloodstained is such a freaking great game.. I am glad, I was of the frontline of backing it! 

Edited by Sylver001

On 6/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, Misshandlad said:

Trophy list is easy, but really grindy. Getting the 100% item list is gonna take quite a while. Pretty much the only thing I got left, not gonna spoil anything here in case anyone dont want to know but yea.

Platinum done! Will be much easier once there are proper guides (Duh?) but finding every single item blind was not easy

Any missable? Yeah it looks like 100% enemies and item list is gonna be a paind, the 100% enemies means every drop of item from enemy right? And anything to remember like breaking as much candle as possible?

Thanks

Loving it so far. To make the 100% item trophy less of a farming monster grindfest, I suggest that you dismantle equipment that you don’t use, instead of selling it for cash. This is because cash is easy to get when compared to materials, and you’ll need those materials to craft items for the 100%. Dismantle does cost money though, so dismantle only if you need the materials.

Edited by liquidsol

4 hours ago, liquidsol said:

Loving it so far. To make the 100% item trophy less of a farming monster grindfest, I suggest that you dismantle equipment that you don’t use, instead of selling it for cash. This is because cash is easy to get when compared to materials, and you’ll need those materials to craft items for the 100%. Dismantle does cost money though, so dismantle only if you need the materials.

Can you believe that Alkahest cost 50g on 1.01, dismantling was efficient then.

1.02 came in and they went up to 800g each, 1600% increase lmfao

Im working on a Trophy Guide everyone, and will perhaps split the enemy and item list into a gameplay guide

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Can you believe that Alkahest cost 50g on 1.01, dismantling was efficient then.

1.02 came in and they went up to 800g each, 1600% increase lmfao

Im working on a Trophy Guide everyone, and will perhaps split the enemy and item list into a gameplay guide

Alkahest is pretty easy to farm at Twin Dragon. Those 3 paintings right outside the teleport room. But honestly I think the worst thing about the game is the item costs are wonky as fuck.