Level 50 trophy glitched

ValeNort46

4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Inb4 trophy nerf petition.

Hopefully they don't nerf the ranking to 50 trophy keeps the platinum ultra rare.

5 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

I had 1800 skill points and on pole for Australia, got deliberately taken out st the first corner by someone who simple did not break

ine DNF and my skill points dropped to 1662 and this was an A rated safety lobby

I feel your pain ive lost so many points due to other people and their destruction derby racing.

4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Hopefully they don't nerf the ranking to 50 trophy keeps the platinum ultra rare.

That was clearly an mistake, when they make the trophies. You got one for Level 25 and then for Level 50 Platin? Wtf!

I hope they will nerf it, when they fix the 10 Online Races Trophy.

Someone write to Codemasters? 

There's a topic on their forums:

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/40364-f1-2019-level-50-trophyachievement-glitched/

Only way them to see it is via their forums, but I wouldn't count on fixing 50 level. Our topic about Skill Rating is the most popular with more than 100 posts and they just barely replying to it. Codemasters was never fixing their games like they should, but when it comes to taking our money, they are first in line. 

Edited by Patrickosan
  • Like 2

On 8 July 2019 at 4:58 PM, ValeNort46 said:

The news I don’t want to pass on but I have just reached level 50 online (technically level 1 silver) and the trophy has not unlocked so I think it’s glitched like so many others in this years game  

This happened to me on f1 17 I was so mad they patched it, and I leveled up too 51 and the trophy popped hopefully this works for you mate. Best of luck. Damn f1 games are always rigged with glitches till 5-6 patches later.

16 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

Sadly, because of these glitched trophies, I haven't touched this since 7/1/19.

I was hyped for this because they released it earlier than usual.

I'm American and love F1, so this sucks.

Same the next patch will delete all of our car set ups I just read it on google. Hopefully they sort it fast.

On 12 July 2019 at 8:42 PM, Patrickosan said:

There's a topic on their forums:

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/40364-f1-2019-level-50-trophyachievement-glitched/

Only way them to see it is via their forums, but I wouldn't count on fixing 50 level. Our topic about Skill Rating is the most popular with more than 100 posts and they just barely replying to it. Codemasters was never fixing their games like they should, but when it comes to taking our money, they are first in line. 

What's the gold skill level? Last year it was for doing them random Grand Prix with random tracks.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MarcancooL said:

So a few guys have gotten the trophy in the past two days after the 1.06 update, can someone confirm you now get the trophy after reaching silver 1?

Can not confirm it, but it seems likely. 3 days ago I was playing ranked multiplayer for a long time and I remember one of the good players was already at silver prestige. I maybe mistaken though, did not make footage of any races this year.