Level 50 trophy glitched

ValeNort46

I wonder if it's glitched since it goes from 49 straight to 1 again... I did see that you unlock a badge for Level 50. I tried equipping it hoping it would cause it to unlock but unfortunately nothing.

If it's not glitched, then I imagine it would be for getting Level 50 Gold... Which would take at least 500 races. ?

Assuming the XP is the same each run through.

But as said, there's a badge for Level 50 Bronze so surely it should have unlocked then.

1-50 for bronze to silver

1-50 for silver to gold

1-50 for gold to platinum

1-50 to reach platinum 50

That's the same as going for level 200

this is beyond stupid, they better change it to bronze 50

i'm so done with this game if this is the case

11 minutes ago, crsn891 said:

In F1 2018 you could grind xp by playing in a private lobby. That is what I did at least. I was gaining around 4-6000 a race (and only 3 laps each).

Yeah, but can you level up in Unranked here? What's the quickest way to earn XP? I always thought that longer the race the better. I've been playing Ranked 25% for now, but is there a better way to earn XP? 

7 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Yeah, but can you level up in Unranked here? What's the quickest way to earn XP? I always thought that longer the race the better. I've been playing Ranked 25% for now, but is there a better way to earn XP? 

I have two PS4s so I just setup a lobby with my alternate account and ran races until I hit 25. I think it would be equivalent to a league in 2019? I need to test it.

11 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Private matches with mates or self boosting I can deal with but fuck public ranked matches even S safety lobbies people want to kill you.

I had 1800 skill points and on pole for Australia, got deliberately taken out st the first corner by someone who simple did not break

ine DNF and my skill points dropped to 1662 and this was an A rated safety lobby