Any tips for secret service?

I've been trying for about an hour and without fail the enemy will spot me and go ballistic from across the map sometimes even when there's no way they could see me.

I'm remaining crouched or crawling never running sometimes I'll get lucky and take out a fair number but then boom I'll hear that shout I hear the music I've even stated around just to see where they come from and it's usually really far off with houses between me and them.

My best guess is they somehow spot me through a slant in a window or for all I know a keyhole 

• Like 1

This shitty trophy took me about 4 hours... there is not really a trick to easily do this.

For my part, i just ran in the first house where the guy were sleeping and took him out. Then i circled clockwise around the map until i fugired out the best route for myself.
It's just a little bit luckbased...

There are several youtubevideos for getting some tipps and good routes.

12 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

This shitty trophy took me about 4 hours... there is not really a trick to easily do this.

For my part, i just ran in the first house where the guy were sleeping and took him out. Then i circled clockwise around the map until i fugired out the best route for myself.
It's just a little bit luckbased...

There are several youtubevideos for getting some tipps and good routes.

I ended up just hiding in doorways and tossing rocks till they walk by and shoot them once they stopped talking about the rock throws I moved further in and repeated till they was all dead. 

So in short I used rocks to echo locate haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've done the trophy for a few friends I take out the sniper first then go left  taking out the enemies eventauly as you make your way around there's a gas station you can use that to lure most of the enemies in the room and take them out if your get my lucky you can lure all but 2 on which is on the other side of the map but then you just go around hugging the side and can hide in a housewhich is near the streets  to take out the last few enemies  it should be 2 left they will go up and down right outside upon killing them you should have the trophy which I found to be the most annoying in the remaster 

• 1 month later...

i had this in some other level that even when i don't got spotted the trophy didn't popped.

the thing was that when they found a body and also when a soldier was facing and saw me but got shot before raising the alarm i was screwed.

on every youtube video it wasn't a problem so i guess be very carefull and hopefully the people who need this trophy don't have the same ''problem''.
makes it a bit more difficult

• 4 months later...

this trophy completely sucks, ive already spent a few hours on this. if the guards spot a dead guard they go insane. if you throw a rock they go insane. get close to shoot them they go insane. welrod not a headshot? well then you pup about 6 bullets to kill them (usually 2 miss), try to get close to make sure you one shot kill them? they go insane. they are looking at you from the other side of the map, they go insane. i want to kick the person who made this in the nutsack. the most kills i got was 6. and then i was on the 2nd floor as a guard was looking at a body below me and somehow noticed me. how? who the f knows. 

i finally finished it, i dunno if i can explain this but what i did was hurry up and kill the guy all the way at the top map, i crouch inside the house diganol from him and killed him. i then ran back to the sleeping guard and killed him. by this time 2 guys will be coming down the back road, i kill one from the rooftop, the next one kinda freaks out when he sees him and i quickly kill him. (when i kill the guard in the chair i spot the few enemies by the ammo cache house) now i go back to the top of the map i kill the guy in the ammo crate house by working my way slowly through the back of the houses. i then shoot down to kill 2 or 3 more guards. they spot the dead bodies and freak out so i had to be quick about killing them. i then edged myself around the map going towards the gas station and killed some on the way. then the long road the gas station is on i killed 1, another one freaked out and i killed him. i think at this point i only had the 2 left that stay still that are smoking. my spotting targets kept disappearing on these 2 arseholes. i hid in a house and threw a rock to break them up. luckily one went another way but one came straight at where i was so i quickly shot him. i threw another rock away from the house to ge the last guy in my sites but he ran straight at the dead body so i quickly killed him to. all and all, it was pure luck. yes theres skill involved but without just pure luck on your side this mission is shyt

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is an awful trophy, the mission is badly broken, AI seeing from miles away, you shoot the welrod and they hear it. The AI seems to have a set difficulty of very unrealistic. I was enjoying the game and was an easy plat until this shit. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Hi guys,

I earned it 2 days ago after 3-4 attempts.
I watched videos on YouTube but I followed a path which is a little bit different:

1. Kill 2 soldiers in the first street on the right
2. tag the one on the left (the one killed first on all the videos)
3. kill the one who is sleeping
4. kill the one you have tagged before, through the windows of the house closer to him
5. take the left path until the house where you have to take ammo and kill the soldier
6. kill who walks on that street
7. go to the square in the center of the map
7.1. kill the soldier that walks
7.2. kill 2 soldiers close to the car (to do this, from the house close to them throw a rock. They will come together and you have to kill them fast. This is the hardest thing!)
8. come back to the left path and go straight until the end of the map
There are 4 enemies. 2 near the gas station and 2 that are walking from the gas station to the church
8.1 kill the first 2 by throwing a rock. One by one.
9. now you should miss just 2 enemies. one close to the church that you can kill from the house on the left, and the last one on the right side of the church

Hope this will help you :)

Edited by VigoWarrior
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 6:23 AM, harrisonr1 said:

I've done the trophy for a few friends I take out the sniper first then go left  taking out the enemies eventauly as you make your way around there's a gas station you can use that to lure most of the enemies in the room and take them out if your get my lucky you can lure all but 2 on which is on the other side of the map but then you just go around hugging the side and can hide in a housewhich is near the streets  to take out the last few enemies  it should be 2 left they will go up and down right outside upon killing them you should have the trophy which I found to be the most annoying in the remaster 

Punctuation is your friend! :highfive:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This is probably the most annoying trophy in the game but really isn't that hard. It just requires patience. 9/13 guards are always in the same spot so that really just accounts for 4 that kinda roam a bit.

Just always keep to the perimeter and use the camera to peak around instead of actually sticking your head out as the guards seem to have super vision lol.

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2024 at 1:34 PM, RayShuttlesworth said:

This is probably the most annoying trophy in the game but really isn't that hard. It just requires patience. 9/13 guards are always in the same spot so that really just accounts for 4 that kinda roam a bit.

Just always keep to the perimeter and use the camera to peak around instead of actually sticking your head out as the guards seem to have super vision lol.

Managing patience is a component to difficulty.