Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Well, considering is my biggest hobby probably not, even there was one time -some years ago- when one of my main requirements to establish a permanent relationship was the girl to be a gamer (at any level) lol. Now, I just hope have luck and find people who tolerate a gamer. 

ehhh? why change of heart? I still think one of my requirement in finding the better half is she needs to be at least enjoy playing video games from time to time...

OT

nope... I am not the sporty type of person...

sooo.. what's your current mood right now?

ehhh? why change of heart? I still think one of my requirement in finding the better half is she needs to be at least enjoy playing video games from time to time...

OT

nope... I am not the sporty type of person...

sooo.. what's your current mood right now?

I feel fine, watching some soccer games :)

Well, the thing is this, as famous philosopher Cindy Lauper once said: girls just want to have fun. hehe

Sometimes we think our half orange is a low profile gamer but actually she's just having fun, but if she is worried or bothered for something then she will show you her true colors :P

Look, some years ago I was collecting couch-coop video games, so I was actually looking for someone who plays with me, not just play in general.

But I guess that was very demanding from me. Probably living in that happy place where we do everything together. 

So, if she's a gamer, excellent, I still hope to find someone at least casual gamer but if it's only someone having fun but not really involved in gaming is Ok too.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

Quite a lot of what I have seen appeals to me - but you can't look far beyond Fallout 4, FFVII (although I would prefer a remake of FFIX) and Shenmue III. If I had to pick one - Fallout 4

Do you avidly follow all the conferences at E3?