Control Trophy Thoughts

DragonSpear2462

it's always games like this with a nice easy fun platinum that add a new game plus on survivor difficulty with no hud and only one life and perma death. Mark my word!  2 months from now when you want to play borderlands and the new COD and Break point, Death stranding, Doom, you can play this again instead.  There will be two trophies.  One for completing the 35 hour campaign again on this extreme difficulty, a bronze worth 15 gamer score.  Also, a bronze for completing it with some sort of disadvantage active like you take double damage from every bullet absorbed.  

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

it's always games like this with a nice easy fun platinum that add a new game plus on survivor difficulty with no hud and only one life and perma death. Mark my word!  2 months from now when you want to play borderlands and the new COD and Break point, Death stranding, Doom, you can play this again instead.  There will be two trophies.  One for completing the 35 hour campaign again on this extreme difficulty, a bronze worth 15 gamer score.  Also, a bronze for completing it with some sort of disadvantage active like you take double damage from every bullet absorbed.  

Could happen but hope not.  There will be 2 expansion tho.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

And the worst part is that they fucking force ya at gun point to go back for the new trophies!!!

Edited by NaseemJohn
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

And the worst part is that they fucking force ya at gun point to go back for the new trophies!!!

why yah gotta be a dick??   It was all a joke meant to be funny.  I am forced to go back because I like the S rank.  so maybe not a gun to my head but at lest i'm not so stupid i think a developer giving me permission to replay the game is great free bonus add on content.  Some people are so easily impressed.  I can see nobody forces you to go back and finish anything which is good for you.  

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

why yah gotta be a dick??   It was all a joke meant to be funny.  I am forced to go back because I like the S rank.  so maybe not a gun to my head but at lest i'm not so stupid i think a developer giving me permission to replay the game is great free bonus add on content.  Some people are so easily impressed.  I can see nobody forces you to go back and finish anything which is good for you.  

Not being a dick just taking a piss as usual ?

53 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

People seriously are fucking retarded when it comes to dlc trophies it’s hilarious to watch them bitch and moan over something so stupid lol

people were really retarted when it came to unlocking characters in blackout too.  But we won't get into that.  Some people were crying. whining, little scam artists who manipulated and did everything they could to get their way including whine like a little girl.  These people had such shit skill they couldn't even hardly win with 12 people standing in front of them against teams of 4.  They sucked so bad all they could do was whine and cry and cheat and lie. 

1 hour ago, rolltideroll157 said:

People seriously are fucking retarded when it comes to dlc trophies it’s hilarious to watch them bitch and moan over something so stupid lol

It's a trophy site, genius. People are going to bitch about trophies on a trophy tracking site. Hilarious watching people whine about people talking about trophies on a trophy site. What are you, 16 years old?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, zero7uk_ said:

Is there any collectibles guides out yet? Thinking of picking this up this week 

You seriously don't need one - Every time you see a video on the wall, you've got a collectable, when you kill certain enemies, collectable, almost every room as a few documents to pick up, collectable. I think I got the 120 trophies less than halfway through the game

By the end, I had 246 I think it was, there's only 250 - I played it for review a few weeks before it came out, so no guides and I couldn't talk to anyone about it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

You seriously don't need one - Every time you see a video on the wall, you've got a collectable, when you kill certain enemies, collectable, almost every room as a few documents to pick up, collectable. I think I got the 120 trophies less than halfway through the game

By the end, I had 246 I think it was, there's only 250 - I played it for review a few weeks before it came out, so no guides and I couldn't talk to anyone about it. 

Great to know I can just enjoy the game. Thanks

6 hours ago, Cthulu-72 said:

It's a trophy site, genius. People are going to bitch about trophies on a trophy tracking site. Hilarious watching people whine about people talking about trophies on a trophy site. What are you, 16 years old?

The guy literally engages people on almost every forum post in a negative way like a troll would.   Just scroll through his history of posts.  I alone have ran across him countless times and i'm just one person.   I wasn't bitching about the possibility of future dlc any way I was joking trying to be funny because that scenario has happened to me a lot lately and I planned on playing Control which is a great game by the way.  One of the best games this year so far that I have played.  

Edited by steel6burgh

A question for people who have started this (i'm sorry if this is intrusive to the topic but didn't want to start a new one for a simple question) but how does the game run?

Any framerate issues/bugs etc?

Didn't get mine on release, stupid mail, hopefully getting it tomorrow instead.