[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

11 hours ago, Kneekickers said:

Stage collapses are a godsend, thanks for that. Probably the feature I like most to date, even more than game lists. 

Mild shame I have to be careful with the auto-collapse in regards to No Stage games, but it's easy enough to just do manual collapses.

Maybe Husky could do something about that? Imo it should affect everything except No Stage games, as generally No Stages include more than just duplicate titles across different regions/platforms

On 17. 11. 2022 at 7:49 PM, GJohny said:

Hello. would it be possible for the extension to save the "progress" we ve made. I mean when theres a list and we can cross stuff out, if they could still be crossed out next time we opened the page

You probably mean interactive checklists in guides -- it's possible but I have not implemented this yet. I'll think about how this can be handled.

11 hours ago, Kneekickers said:

Stage collapses are a godsend, thanks for that. Probably the feature I like most to date, even more than game lists. 

Mild shame I have to be careful with the auto-collapse in regards to No Stage games, but it's easy enough to just do manual collapses.

2 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Maybe Husky could do something about that? Imo it should affect everything except No Stage games, as generally No Stages include more than just duplicate titles across different regions/platforms

If people want, I can make it so that the "No Stage" stage is not collapsed.

• Like 1

Is the auto collapse for every series or just for the series you initially clicked it on? Maybe it's not possible, or not enough people want it. But personally (if possible), it'd be cool to have it auto-collapse based on specific series.

For example, for Call of Duty I could have it auto-collapse, but for a franchise like God of War or Uncharted I could have it not auto-collapsed.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

This would be my preference as not only is it less practical to hide games that haven't been completed, but also it just doesn't feel deserved.

Would it be possible to shift stage 0 to the bottom of the page? So the first thing you see on the series page isn't a bunch of all the least significant games?

On 9/5/2019 at 2:34 PM, HusKy said:

6.3 - 29/8/2022

• restored remote list functionality, originally introduced in v6.0
    • caveat: not available for iOS (Userscripts.app) users
  • added "Remove my games" button to profile page
  • other small changes

@HusKy I had a question about the functionality of the remove my games button. It seems that you'll need 2 tabs, one with your profile, and one with your buddy and all games loaded for this to search both of your trophy lists and do the compare properly. Is that the correct approach for that or is there a setting I can toggle so there wouldn't be a need for the 2 tabs. Either way it works, just wanted to get an official answer from you. I love this extension so far its wonderful.

19 minutes ago, HusKy said:

No need for 2 tabs.

1. Go to your profile and click "Load all games" -- PSNP+ will now know about everything you played
    1. You only need to do this once. Everytime you visit your profile, all new games are added automatically (assuming it's less than 100 new games).
  2. Go to your friends profile and click "Load all games"
  3. Once that's done, click "Remove my games"

That's it. Now you will see only games you do not have on your profile. ?

Ah ha! I only just added the extension. This makes sense and is working as you've described. Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

hey Husky.
When you click on a trophy, you're taking to the guide for that trophy. Is there a way to add a hyperlink where other people can add tips to get it?

On trueachievements, there's the main guide and then "Guide not helping? View 1 more guide for this achievement." as an option below.
Would be nice to get multiple methods on this site, rather than site hopping.

15 minutes ago, Hakeens said:

Hi sorry to bother I've been using the extension and I'm failing in love with it it's very helpful, but I have this small problem. The small nodes near the trophy guide doesn't pop for all games in the list . Is there anyway to fix that?

Nevermind, found the solution 

On 21/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, HusKy said:

No need for 2 tabs.

1. Go to your profile and click "Load all games" -- PSNP+ will now know about everything you played
    1. You only need to do this once. Everytime you visit your profile, all new games are added automatically (assuming it's less than 100 new games).
  2. Go to your friends profile and click "Load all games"
  3. Once that's done, click "Remove my games"

That's it. Now you will see only games you do not have on your profile. 1f44d.png

I'm planning to add automatic backups to GDrive, Dropbox at some point... hopefully soon... should be available before Half Life 3 is released. B)

Hey man, this feature is awesome. When we use this feature we only can watch, would be great if we could add all their games to a selectable list, so we could play based on their profile. 

On 22. 11. 2022 at 7:21 PM, OpenScars said:

hey Husky.
When you click on a trophy, you're taking to the guide for that trophy. Is there a way to add a hyperlink where other people can add tips to get it?

On trueachievements, there's the main guide and then "Guide not helping? View 1 more guide for this achievement." as an option below.
Would be nice to get multiple methods on this site, rather than site hopping.

This is the reason why I initially added TA link in trophy lists. However, it's really tricky to pair trophy lists/trophies across 2 separate systems. For now the TA link inside trophy lists will have to do.

On 24. 11. 2022 at 3:47 PM, LocaJogos said:

Hey man, this feature is awesome. When we use this feature we only can watch, would be great if we could add all their games to a selectable list, so we could play based on their profile. 

Not possible right now, might add in the future.

10 hours ago, solitonmedic said:

Is it possible to load trophy lists from other sites, like Exophase?

So that progress can appear on trophy guides and hide trophies as needed.

What would be the purpose? Is the trophy list only available on Exophase? Trying to understand the use case here.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2022 at 1:03 AM, HusKy said:

You probably mean interactive checklists in guides -- it's possible but I have not implemented this yet. I'll think about how this can be handled.

Imo this needs to be an optional thing. I prefer it the way it is. Series like Final Fantasy still have lots of out-of-region games in their No Stage sections

Edited by Rebourne07

53 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

I think I found the issue. If the game has only 1 guide (not counting dlc) then toggling earned trophies works fine. But if there are 2 different guides for the same game, then toggling doesn't work on either of them. For example Skyrim, RE2, NMS.

That's not it. Does the guide show your progress? Are trophies marked as earned?

For example, you are playing RE2 PS5, but both (main game) guides are written (and attached to) PS4 list. In order to make this work, you need to load your progress first, and only then you can toggle earned trophies.

Same applies to NMS and Skyrim, you are playing PS5 versions but only PS4/PS3 guides are available.

Example - PS4 guide, but I can load my PS5 progress in there:

yChEvHK.png

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Not sure where to post this so gonna throw this in here for those who use Stylus.

This CSS rule removes forced uppercasing from titles:

RuU1nLp.png

OdpfywU.gif

@-moz-document url-prefix("https://psnprofiles.com/") {
div.title-bar h3 {
    text-transform: none;
}
}

• Like 4