Do you sell or keep your game?

JoeTootell

I used to sell my games but for the last year or so, I've started collecting games. I've got a retro to new gen collection of around 140 games. Unless a game absolutly stinks to high hell, I will keep it. Even if it stinks, it's still a battle, it may be worth something in 10 years lol

I keep them all. What's the point of selling the games you love? Yes, of course, you can make money. But I don't really care about that. When I desperately want a new game, I try to make it affordable by working. But I would never ever put one of my completed games on sale. I'm kind of happy to know that I can get access to my older collection anytime. Same for the PS3. I always keep all my games and consoles. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used to trade in to GameStop, but I've had too many bad experiences with them.  I probably only spend at most 10 hours a week on my PS3, so I pretty much know once I'm done with a game I'm not going back to it at a later date.  That being said, I just started trying to sell games, I have my first one on Amazon for sale.  Because I have a very limited game fund, I will continue to try and sell.  This way I can try to keep a game budget that will allow me to buy the games I want.

P.S. I only buy new games now, so I do believe in supporting the developers.

I've only sold got 3 of my games. Actually, 2 in a way. When I was selling my older phat I had to sell a game with it or the guy wasn't going to buy it and I sure needed the money. The other two I got rid of I sold to GameStop. It was Hitman: Absolution and Family Guy. I didn't care for the Family Guy much and the Hitman game was beyond glitchy! I'm surprised I got :platinum: for it. So all the other ones are in my cabnit - perfectly safe.