Duplication Exploit / Glitch

dernop

1 minute ago, Erkawest said:

Nice trick but not sure why this would be needed on an extreme run. I finished my run perfectly fine as a tech character, so duping items is not really needed tbh. But probably helpful for some!

The tech class (so guns and traps) is basically already OP as it is, true. But if someone just reeeaaally wanna get it over as quickly as possible, this might still be of help ;)

Or just for a quick nth playthrough to mop up some trophys or whatever. I always like having the option to cut grinding short like this in either case.

• 1 month later...

Not really having a hard time with my extreme run, using a magic build. Was only hard in the beginning. Useful trick for money though, would have been handy in the beginning of my extreme run as money is hard to get...doesn't matter much now because as a magic user, can't wear much of anything xD

What's up with this weird glitch where you get two Aphras after saving her buddies though? On normal mode I didn't get that, but on my extreme run I got two Aphras on the mission where you save her friends. o_O

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...