Advise the next plat to the person above you

You should finish up Watch Dogs your nearly there, that drinking game is not that hard.

To the person below, I'll prefer a suggestions of a game that's not currently on my profile.

I can't finish that stupid drinking game in Pawnee, and also missing a song which I need to get from a pedestrian. I should try it again sometime though. 

For games that's currently not on your profile: Dead or Alive 5, Disgaea 3, Drakengard 3, Nier, or Tales of Xillia.

Game that is on your profile: Just Cause 2. Just cause the third game came out recently. 

Go for Diablo III next and then Smart As on PS Vita.

Set the way back machine to 2012 and play Sonic Unleashed. I haven't actually played a single one of the incomplete games on your profile to be fair. GT 5 would be awesome if you've already done the unobtainable stuff, I didn't check.

TWD S1. Good game.

FFS people, do you think I wouldn't finish such an ass easy game if I enjoyed it? Sorry for the rant, but this is like the 8th time it's been suggested. The game is at E rank and I haven't played it in a year, it just didn't do anything for me.

OT: LBP 1, you've done all the grindy bs, just need some bubbles and aces and you're pretty done. Shit, I can help you with the bubbles and the friends list thing if you want. All you need is to add one friend and have them fire up three controllers and it'll count.

Resogun, I say this because it was my first platinum and one of my favorite games ever, or go back and clean up Plants vs Zombies you have most of the work done.

I'm actually attempting to do a 1cc run as that's all I need for the platinum and I will go back to PvZ soon. Heimak@ Probably Dead Nation? That game is very fun. Or MGS Revengeance?

Edited by DanteHellMode98
  • Like 1