Advise the next plat to the person above you

^ Assassin's Creed II.

Because everyone has it.  B)

I already got it on my old account, I should really try to get it after my MP marathon. 

And you should try to get either BioShock or Dead Nation's platinium trophies! I could even help you if you want.

Well i only found 3 games on your profile which is not platinum yet (from 200+ games), so i think you should take a break maybe? :lol:

Or you could finish Dead or Alive 5, you only have 1 trophy left. :)

For for the person who will advise for me:

My next plat will be my 10th so i already have a plan for it, lets see if you can guess which game will it be? :P

• Like 1

Well i only found 3 games on your profile which is not platinum yet (from 200+ games), so i think you should take a break maybe? :lol:

Or you could finish Dead or Alive 5, you only have 1 trophy left. :)

For for the person who will advise for me:

My next plat will be my 10th so i already have a plan for it, lets see if you can guess which game will it be? :P

Mass Effect ?

It looks like you enjoy Telltale so if ish up TWAU or Tales from the Borderlands.

You have an awesome gaming cabinet and some awesome plats as well, but I say go for Two Worlds II, it's a piece of crap

I actually do have the TW2 Plat and you're right, the game sucks ass. No way I'm spending more money just to get 100% on it.