Road to Glory

M20ickey

1 hour ago, fresquinho said:

Guys can someone tell me if a player quits (normaly the LOSERS when they realize we are good at reversals) the wins we get on those matches count???? 

Yes they count mate I had about 6 players quit on me after they used all their reversals.

I carried on punishing them ?so I faced the ai as they quit and it still registered as a win.

And the trophy popped spot on fifty for me, encase you wondered.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2020 at 9:38 PM, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Yes they count mate I had about 6 players quit on me after they used all their reversals.

I carried on punishing them 1f602.pngso I faced the ai as they quit and it still registered as a win.

And the trophy popped spot on fifty for me, encase you wondered.

Thank you for confirming this, I only did 5 matches and won them all, 3 of them the guys left!

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 4:06 AM, HeroFangGhetz said:

I checked the RTG menu and I'm not seeing the option to use credits to replace the stars. I try to click the PPV and nothing happens. I apologize if I am overlooking something obvious

In WWE 2k18 it only appeared when the PPV was ongoing (next one is march 6th).

Not sure if the same is possible with 2k19, I made sure to qualify with stars to guarantee I can have a chance to platinum at the given date (however, Styles Tower might think the opposite...)

29 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

In WWE 2k18 it only appeared when the PPV was ongoing (next one is march 6th).

Not sure if the same is possible with 2k19, I made sure to qualify with stars to guarantee I can have a chance to platinum at the given date (however, Styles Tower might think the opposite...)

Yes, it is possible in 2K19 (don't know about 2K20 though). In Wrestlemania 35 week, I only payed VC to buy access for the PPV and grinded wins on Tables match against Shane McMahon and The Miz in a Triple Thread match (it was the first match). If you want to replay the same AI match and grind wins, then you have to create a new MyPlayer as you can only play that match once per MyPlayer

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

Also having trouble. 

How does one boost in this game because I've always believed that Road to Glory matchmaking was random?

Tried the last 2 days to click on the featured & Today's Match and only got 2 matches with the same person. If more people were active and playing Road to Glory like in 2K19 then the 50 matches trophy would be very achievable and come naturally before too long.

Edited by WKWWE

20 hours ago, WKWWE said:

Also having trouble. 

How does one boost in this game because I've always believed that Road to Glory matchmaking was random?

Tried the last 2 days to click on the featured & Today's Match and only got 2 matches with the same person. If more people were active and playing Road to Glory like in 2K19 then the 50 matches trophy would be very achievable and come naturally before too long.

Reason why you might be having trouble boosting is I am 99.9% sure it region locked this year.

I not once played anyone outside of the UK I checked every player after my fifth match and they were all from the UK.

I mentioned this to a guy from Portugal, he went and found someone near him and boosted straight away.

So I can only assume that's the case and maybe you should find a local to you and it may well work.

Good luck with it man ??

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Reason why you might be having trouble boosting is I am 99.9% sure it region locked this year.

I not once played anyone outside of the UK I checked every player after my fifth match and they were all from the UK.

I mentioned this to a guy from Portugal, he went and found someone near him and boosted straight away.

So I can only assume that's the case and maybe you should find a local to you and it may well work.

Good luck with it man 1f44d-1f3fe.png

If that is the case , garbage region locking should be long gone from games seriously fix your shit 2k

• 3 weeks later...

Just beat Humberto Carillo from the PPV kick-off 50 times for the 50 wins trophy, bit of a grind but faster than trying to beat 50 actual players! Glad that worked so now i'm just waiting on more PPV matches to become available for the main event win trophy.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the next PPV in game is Money in the Bank...does anyone know if, for the Main Event trophy...we'll have to play and win a Money in the Bank ladder match? If so, I'm skipping this PPV and will just wait until next month for that one. 

Most likely 

On 5/2/2020 at 4:39 PM, Viper said:

So the next PPV in game is Money in the Bank...does anyone know if, for the Main Event trophy...we'll have to play and win a Money in the Bank ladder match? If so, I'm skipping this PPV and will just wait until next month for that one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, SiIverRequiem said:

I've won 72 matches in Road to Glory and still haven't gotten the 50 win trophy. This game is shit.

I got it yesterday and it unlocked after 50 matches. I did them against the CPU on the PPV event, making sure I went back to the menu after every win and not clicking rematch because those matches won't count then.

8 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I got it yesterday and it unlocked after 50 matches. I did them against the CPU on the PPV event, making sure I went back to the menu after every win and not clicking rematch because those matches won't count then.

I ended up getting it after logging back in today and playing another match.