War never ends Glitched?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 0:41 PM, jamcassdufc said:

I've completed all 8 faction missions available for Mads and no trophy has popped, is this glitched or ?

They have to be completed in a 24-hour period.

Although the guide says the 'Faction Support' missions don't count for this trophy, it did for me. 

Before that i read somewhere that the Elite ones don't count for the trophy either.

I did 6 'regular' Faction ones, but left the Support ones because of what i read in the guide here for this. Well, when i got home from work, there was still time on the timer to try some Support ones. I finished 2, then the trophy popped. If i can, i'll post the screenshot that clearly says above 'Mission Complete,' that i completed a Faction Support one.

Edited by TheGoaler

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I dont get it how it works.

I have two factions (Mad and the Outcasts). I did 8 Faction missions, two hard faction missions and 2 support ones, but no bling for me :\ (in a three hour session before reset).

The most faction missions I must reload, because I am nearly at the end of the story, so I dont get it why everyone talking that there exact 8 missions

• Like 1

Same question here.

All the missions are shown as "expired" and I have to "replay" them all.

I did 2 faction missions from one faction, 4 faction missions from the other one and 2 faction support and the trophy didn't pop up :(

Edited by vangelistm

On 4/8/2020 at 6:03 PM, vangelistm said:

Same question here.

All the missions are shown as "expired" and I have to "replay" them all.

I did 2 faction missions from one faction, 4 faction missions from the other one and 2 faction support and the trophy didn't pop up :(

I did two (I think) from Faction Missions and the rest were from Faction Supports and I got the trophy yesterday.

Make sure you keep track of the time before it resets. and look for missions that require you to destroy trucks/kill someone so you can finish it quickly.

8 hours ago, ItssMohammed said:

I did two (I think) from Faction Missions and the rest were from Faction Supports and I got the trophy yesterday.

Make sure you keep track of the time before it resets. and look for missions that require you to destroy trucks/kill someone so you can finish it quickly.

Thank you! I will try it today and I will let everyone know ?

8 hours ago, ItssMohammed said:

Did the same and the trophy finally popped

• 1 year later...

The weirdest thing, NONE of what I've read is true! Both myself and a friend we're playing, did two elite faction missions, then 6 faction SUPPORT missions and got the trophy. Faction support were REALLY easy. The whole thing took no time. NO chapters/faction stories/faction missions!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

finally got this after bout 8-10ish hours of fooling around and some breaks but i didnt get the trophy till the only Faction stuff i had left was 4 faction support missions under that Long road to victory/outcast list

which makes me think only the missions under Staying Safe and Long Road since they are only faction mission list on timer, count towards this since between just those 2 once i completed 8( all staying safe & 2 from Long Road) did it finally happen