Didn't think I would see this game again.

FleaSixty

This brings back memories. I think I played this on the Commodore Plus/4 when I was a kid. Funny thing is when I first heard about The Saboteur (PS3) I thought it was related to this game. And now reading the title of the topic I thought it was about the PS3 game. LOL

I didn’t even notice the trophy list, which by the way looks pretty cool. I might just have to get this for nostalgia sake.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Well if we rise up and show we want it and are willing to spend money they might do it I mean EA is known for being money hungry

Well the problem is they are really greedy, but they also are really lazy. They want to earn their money the easy way (micro transactions etc.). Remasters are not as complex as creating a new game, but still it is too much for them. There are even more people who wants a remaster of mass effect, dead space and bad company, but this also never happen. They are just too lazy. 

At least you can buy this game in origin for a few euros ( at least in Germany, but its censored in nazi stuff) 

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Well the problem is they are really greedy, but they also are really lazy. They want to earn their money the easy way (micro transactions etc.). Remasters are not as complex as creating a new game, but still it is too much for them. There are even more people who wants a remaster of mass effect, dead space and bad company, but this also never happen. They are just too lazy. 

At least you can buy this game in origin for a few euros ( at least in Germany, but its censored in nazi stuff) 

They have tweeted not to long ago about us seeing remasters in the near future

• 2 years later...