steel6burgh

DLC Trophy difficulty

53 posts in this topic

How difficult is the Yozora fight compared to MF from BBS? That's still the hardest boss I beat in the entire series 

For anyone needed to get more items such as elixirs and such and are stuck in the dlc, when you get into the main menu and bout to load the dlc save file if you press the square button you’ll be taken back to the main story and you’re dlc save status is still intact and fine. Managed to grind to get more defense ups in order to better absorb damage and keep alive.

Just saying this cause I didn’t realize this until later since it wasn’t really explained how to do it in the game and hoping this might help someone down the line.

On 19/2/2020 at 8:27 PM, eXb1azed23 said:

How difficult is the Yozora fight compared to MF from BBS? That's still the hardest boss I beat in the entire series 

Depends on which difficulty you play. At critical, I am finding Yozora much much harder than MF, and there is no cheesy way to beat it. 

At least it is a fair boss, unlike MF who could kill you no matter what depending on how he was chaining attacks.