can not acess my psnprofile account

Sarsky

has someone removed me from psn profiles? cause i can not whatsoever access my account, i tried using my password but nothing happens and my page is still up but i can not access it, is this site under maintenance or am i being punished for something? i don't understand why i can not access my account.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Martain2 said:

I had to re-sign back in about an hour ago (and also request a new password) so I wonder if some maintenance has been happening.

glad i aint the only one, you think first thing first you would make an announcement on the main site or front page r a banner on every page... i mean seriously its qorrying since i need this site for trophy tracking

5 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I had to log in again. But nothing else...

just had recreate my acount just to acess my psnprofile, it wasn't ever deleted just i had to find a way to re access it was weird i haven't broken any rule or upset any admins i don't understand what happened.

2 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

just had recreate my acount just to acess my psnprofile, it wasn't ever deleted just i had to find a way to re access it was weird i haven't broken any rule or upset any admins i don't understand what happened.

There was a site update, and no you didn't upset anyone.

• Like 1

just a head ups if logging in doesn't work, please use the create account process, activate a code, place in profile then re-access your account! hope this helps other people...

just honestly admins should have made it clear they were updating or something was happening on the front page as a banner or a image or something.!

Glad i'm not trouble *^_^* and i hope this thread helps anyone worried! happy hunting everybody!

Just now, Paramnesiac86 said:

I had to reset my password twice, cause I couldn't log in any other way. 

i guess we just have to wait until this gets resolved.

if logging in doesn't work, please use the create account process, activate a code, place in profile then re-access your account!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paramnesiac86 said:

I had to reset my password twice, cause I couldn't log in any other way. 

i guess we just have to wait until this gets resolved.

A cookie name was changed so everyone was logged out. Nothing else changed, if you can't log in then there was always a problem with your password.

The account creation process will reset your password via PSN "About Me" verification, the forgot password link will do it via email.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

A cookie name was changed so everyone was logged out. Nothing else changed, if you can't log in then there was always a problem with your password.

With all due respect that's not completely accurate. 

When I couldn't log in for the first time, I changed my password right away, then after 20 mins or so when I clicked on Gaming Sessions tab I instantly got logged out again and again, my password didn't match the one I chose...

Just to confirm my sanity, I reseted again, clicked on GS tab for the second time, got logged out and AGAIN, my password was wrong and didn't match the one I created 5 mins prior.

17 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

if logging in doesn't work, please use the create account process, activate a code, place in profile then re-access your account!

That actually worked, I'm logged in now without any issues and accessing Gaming Sessions didn't logged me out :) Thanks 

Edited by Paramnesiac86
  • Like 2