List of Censored Games | PS5 | PS4 | Vita |

Undead Wolf

In Rune Factory Oceans, you could marry what I remember as a 13 years old girl. In fact, she is the character that starts out with the highest friend/love meter towards the protagonist.

Obviously this was cut outside JP. IIRC, you can still judge her in a swimming suit contest...

I remember in Agarest 2, they removed the possibility to do bathroom minigames with at least one or two girls. Agarest is an RPG where you follow your characters through generations, so you kinda affect what main characters have kids etc. The bathroom mini-game has move support, which was basically just moving the controller up and down, kind of like you were fapping....... yeah, someone walked in on me playing that. o.o''' They would get less and less clothing and make sounds. Yes, this was PS3 with 16 age rating. It was linked to some trophy and they got better stats. I'm not going to show youtube vids of the scenes, for obvious reasons.  In any case, some of the characters were underage, so they cut the content and the requirement of doing it with those characters outside JP.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

Original Persona 5 had some of the cleavage covered for the ESRB box art.

It wasn't censored. They had to move morgana otherwise his face would have been obscured by the ESRB logo. The take your heart premium edition box has the normal cleavage boxart for it

maxresdefault.jpg

if it was actually censored, they would have covered her cleavage on the premium edition box as well

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, salabama91 said:

I haven't found anything about this online, but I went back to play HAVEN and the shower scenes have been censored since the last time I played it. (It's completely unnecessary and lame.... why would anyone shower in underwear?) (PS5/EU) 

Not sure about the other sexual contents in the game.

These are my captures, the left ones were made on 10 October 2021, the right ones today.

OxtXBb9.jpeg

That's weird, because the last registered patch was in September and there hasn't been one since then. The only reference I can find in the patch notes that might indicate censorship is "Alternative kiss animation added" ?: https://www.thegamebakers.com/slt_haven/

EDIT: I've looked into it and the new kiss animation is unrelated to this issue - you can see it at the end of this trailer: 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's weird, because the last registered patch was in September and there hasn't been one since then. The only reference I can find in the patch notes that might indicate censorship is "Alternative kiss animation added" 1f914.pnghttps://www.thegamebakers.com/slt_haven/

Gotta say it looks weird seeing them in their underwear while showering ?

• Like 3

"That's weird, because the last registered patch was in September and there hasn't been one since then. The only reference I can find in the patch notes that might indicate censorship is "Alternative kiss animation added"

Sorry, I messed up the date. It was supposed to be August not October. I edited my post. The pictures on the left were taken before the patch that added the new kiss animation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, salabama91 said:

I haven't found anything about this online, but I went back to play HAVEN and the shower scenes have been censored since the last time I played it. (It's completely unnecessary and lame.... why would anyone shower in underwear?) (PS5/EU) 

These are my captures, the left ones were made on 10 August 2021, the right ones today.

OxtXBb9.jpeg

Huh. This is interesting. I wonder which patch version will be stamped on the LRG disc because the devs' Twitter told me that Sweet Little Things update isn't going to be stamped on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, salabama91 said:

These are my captures, the left ones were made on 10 August 2021, the right ones today.

OxtXBb9.jpeg

Thanks for the information! It doesn't look like this change has been talked about anywhere else, so I've put your post and image comparison as the source. 

Both Blue Reflection: Second Light and Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate are on the list now as well thanks to @Jigsy1 and @SnowxSakura.

• Like 2

Here's an interesting one for you. I was doing some digging on the net and discovered that the first Dying Light game is banned in Germany but the sequel isn't. Apparently, the JP version was censored at one point but the devs managed to appeal the decision and patched in an option to turn the censored green blood, red like it is everywhere else in the world :). The fact the sequel isn't banned in Germany, has me wondering if it has been censored in some way to get it past the USK ?.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMutilatingOne said:

GTA V was censored in a similar fashion back in 2015.  They removed the confederate flag that was hanging up in the Lost trailer park.

uRIDRgn.jpeg

Now you mention it, I faintly remember that happening ?.

EDIT: Take this with a pinch of salt because it could be nothing but a neon sign in the upcoming GTA: Trilogy Edition might have been censored: https://nichegamer.com/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-censors-confederate-flag/

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Now you mention it, I faintly remember that happening 1f914.png.

EDIT: Also, a sexy sign in the upcoming GTA: Trilogy Edition might have been censored: https://nichegamer.com/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-censors-confederate-flag/

Censored sexy sign? Lmao that's just a bad camera angle in both trailers. We still don't know how/if it's censored.