A much faster way to unlock "Only One"

KKrischanz

I'm short on crossing & long pass. Stats weren't moving at all. Messed about with the hight & weight & stats started to go up again. For a really small player, pace kept going up & for a tall player the strength mainly was going up so maybe that has something to do with it. 

Maybe stats started to go up again because my player was down to 79 overall. Perhaps stats go a hell of a lot slower when your overall is 80? Who knows with this mess of a trophy. Always seems to be one every year in Fifa. 

I'm now only 1 crossing away to have all the same stats but the servers keep disconnecting so I will hopefully finish it tomorrow. Crazy you can't play offline. It's against the AI! 

1 hour ago, chrisy21 said:

I'm short on crossing & long pass. Stats weren't moving at all. Messed about with the hight & weight & stats started to go up again. For a really small player, pace kept going up & for a tall player the strength mainly was going up so maybe that has something to do with it. 

Maybe stats started to go up again because my player was down to 79 overall. Perhaps stats go a hell of a lot slower when your overall is 80? Who knows with this mess of a trophy. Always seems to be one every year in Fifa. 

I'm now only 1 crossing away to have all the same stats but the servers keep disconnecting so I will hopefully finish it tomorrow. Crazy you can't play offline. It's against the AI! 

There is an online save system so it does not allow playing offline.

15 hours ago, GOZ_35 said:

There is an online save system so it does not allow playing offline.

I know but the severs disconnect often which seems to get worse every year. 

Got the trophy. I was 80 defender but I only needed one more crossing but nothing would go up no matter how many games I played. Did 40-50. I change to midfield & played games till my passing bar went up full twice. I changed back to a defender, played one game & then I got the trophy. 

• Like 1

I got the trophy.

Defender:84

Midfield: 83

Forward: 83 

I couldn't count how many games I played but at the end i got it. I have 22,000 trophies, but I will never forget this trophy.

Good luck guys.

• Like 1

On 30/04/2020 at 2:09 PM, Pieckenhagen4 said:

Finally it popped together with the Plat! So glad I did it! What a boring grind...

I would like to share some more info on how I did it:

1- My first strategy was to balance attack, midfield and defender at the same time.  This is WRONG, don't waste your time, just play as defender until you reach level 80. Don't use any skill points.

2- Totally confirmed the original post info. I got the trophy when I reached the exact same stats. 

3- When I reached level 80 Defender, my Long Pass stat was at 76, you need 79. I played some games, when it reached 79 the trophy popped. I think we get half a bar every 11 games.

4- My strategy was to win, score goals, assist and tackle a lot with my character so the bars would go up faster.. This is WRONG, the best option is to score 3 own goals on the Rio de Janeiro field! This is much faster, as it seems the performance of your player does not matter to the level improvement.

Finally did it, the grind is strong with this one !!!

I was also in the same situation with you, every stats the same, only the long pass at 78 but I keep playing as a defender and it popped ?

Just to tell you, I can also confirm with the stats above and my advice is just to keep playing with the defender when you´re stats are almost the same and soon you will have your trophy !

Thanks a lot for the help guys and good luck for the rest ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RyanJackson94 said:

my stats are the same as the OP apart from aggression any idea on how to check your progress or how to level that up?? 

many thanks ")

I don't think you can check the aggression. I got the trophy today as a defender with the same stats as the op and playing around 100-150 games after that.

My other positions are Midfielder 78 rating: PACE 75, SHOOTING 75, PASSING 77, DEFENDING 74, DRIBBLING 82, PHYSICAL 75

Attacker 78 rating: PACE 75, SHOOTING 78, PASSING 72, DEFENDING 66, DRIBBLING 81, PHYSICAL 73

I switched to 5'9 125lbs leveled up a bit in the dribbling then switched to 5'7 202lbs and the trophy popped.

If you read how it popped for me and other players you can tell it's random, so just play and change weight & height and positions every 10 games or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I am currently at 78 att, 79 mid and 79 def

My plan is to get defence to 80. After that will I be close to the trophy? 

Would you recommend me going back to att or mid to raise to 80 or continue with defence to get 81 82 etc 

Thanks

On 5/23/2020 at 7:14 PM, QuickAsAWhip said:

Would you recommend me going back to att or mid to raise to 80 or continue with defence to get 81 82 etc 

Looking at previous posts I *think* that staying as defense would probably be best. 

I do not have the trophy yet so I cannot confirm that. 

However, it is totally possible to get some grinding in for this trophy using a turbo controller - for anyone that is interested (just make sure computer is on legendary). 

On a side note, I find it frustrating that you can’t play any part of this mode offline. 

Edited by tumsquared
Stuff

Hi,

These are my stats:

As ATK: 82

MID: 81

DEF: 82

I'm playing as a defender

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 202 lbs

Shooting 72

Att. Position 70
Finishing 70
Shot Power 76
Long Shots 77
Volleys 70
Weak Foot 5 Star

Pace 77
Acceleration 79

Sprint Speed 77

Defending 86

Interceptions 85

Heading Acc. 78

Def. Aware 90

Stand Tackle 87

Dribbling 79

Agility 76

Balance 79

Reactions 80

Composure 80

Ball Control 77

Dribbling 82

Skill Moves 5 Stars

Passing 78

Vision 77

Crossing 75

Long Pass 84

Short Pass 78

Curve 72

Physical 77

Jumping 66

Strength 77

Aggression??

What can i still do to have the trophy popped, I've already got higher stats then the OP.

Thanks for your help!!

12 hours ago, CeRullO_1990 said:

What can i still do to have the trophy popped, I've already got higher stats then the OP.

Thanks for your help!!

Messing around with body compositions and playing 1-2 games inbetween might work. This trophy is extremely finicky and annoying.

18 hours ago, CeRullO_1990 said:

Thanks for your help!!

Your stats are also higher because you used skill points. If you want to compare your stats to OP, you have to remove them all. 

Thank you OP for the post. 

10 hours ago, KKrischanz said:

Messing around with body compositions and playing 1-2 games inbetween might work. This trophy is extremely finicky and annoying.

Yes I know, I've already tried changingy body composition, taller and heavier, smaller and less heavy, smaller and heavy?‍♂️ just the worst and most boring trophy imo..

Already fell in sleep too many times playing these games over and over again lol 

4 hours ago, tumsquared said:

Your stats are also higher because you used skill points. If you want to compare your stats to OP, you have to remove them all. 

Thank you OP for the post. 

Oh ok so the skill points are not included in the stats from the  OP?!!?

Think I got a long way to go then?

Thx!!

I matched what OP had in stats and it didn't unlock so I changed to 5'9"" 125 lbs and nothing. I then reverted back to 5'7"" 202 lbs and it popped. I almost exclusively played as a defender using the own goal method. Very odd trophy and good luck to everyone who attempts it in the future. 

God this trophy is a nightmare my stats just barely go anywhere most of the time using this own goal method -.- my stats apart from a few minor differences are the same as op’s for a defender and I still haven’t got it and I’ve changed my height and weight numerous times 

Edited by Bluefalcon2210

Thank god that is finally over! OP is 100% spot on with these stats. I just did the own goal method for hours on end and finally got it. Don't even know if I'm good enough to get to Division 4 this year so I might not get the plat haha. But at least I have my rarest trophy yet! Thanks OP :)

On 29/02/2020 at 7:01 PM, KKrischanz said:

I have reason to believe the information on this trophy in the current Trophy Guide is incorrect or perhaps outdated. I just unlocked this Trophy today and can, with some degree of certainty, confirm that you do NOT need to max out or even come too close to maxing out the rating of all three positions, defender, midfielder and attacker.

I started out, like most people, switching between all three and levelling them equally up to 79 overall (I did not unlock any skill points). At that point progress became extremely slow and I decided to focus solely on Defender until that position reached 80 overall. Once it did, I played a few more games but did not get the Trophy, however: some people on various message boards claimed to have gotten it that early and a personal friend unlocked it with Defender at 80 and the other two positions at 78 and 79 respectively. Our individual stats were not the same however, as his player was smaller and heavier than mine. As soon as I went into character customization and changed my avatar to match my friends height and weight, the "you've maxed out your stats" message popped, along with the trophy. I did not play a single game after changing height and weight. Neither did I touch either midfielder or attacker for the longest time.

Now, I did start out levelling all three positions equally and so cannot confirm whether you could only focus on one positions right from the start of your Volta Journey, but I certainly did not max all three. Below I will list the stats of my avatar at the exact moment the trophy popped. The difference between my avatar, and my friend's who got the Trophy, was that our agility, balance, acceleration and sprint speed did not match. All other stats were the same. When I refigured my height and weight, those 4 did attributes did still not match his exactly but the trophy popped all the same.

It might be that levelling the other two positions to some base level is necessary but I certainly did not play as many games the the author of the trophy guide on this site and in various other places. When I equip the same skills used in the trophy guide my overalls read as follow: Attacker 82, Midfielder 81, Defender 81. Where as the Guide author had an extra overall point to att. and mid. which I imagine would take upwards of 200 games for me to reach personally.

I don't guarantee that any of the above is 100% factual but this is how I got the trophy and I certainly believe it can be achieved in less time than previously thought,

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 202 lbs

Shooting 70

Att. Position 65
Finishing 65
Shot Power 76
Long Shots 77
Volleys 65
Weak Foot 1 Star

Pace 75
Acceleration 77

Sprint Speed 75

Defending 83

Interceptions 85

Heading Acc. 73

Def. Aware 85

Stand Tackle 85

Dribbling 77

Agility 76

Balance 79

Reactions 80

Composure 80

Ball Control 77

Dribbling 77

Skill Moves 2 Stars

Passing 76

Vision 75

Crossing 75

Long Pass 79

Short Pass 77

Curve 72

Physical 77

Jumping 66

Strength 77

Aggression 83

Edit: Added physical stats above as they were missing from OP.

Worked for me. Thank you 

I just found out that if you use the own goals method you can fully AFK this annoying trophy or at least boost your statistics up. All you need is a turbo controller or set up a macro to press X in quick succession and rubber band your left joystick exactly to the left. I’m playing Miami tournament but it may work in various locations and this way it works flawlessly in scoring own goals and reloading games after games because X button is all you need. Trickiest part is to find the correct alignment of the left joystick to the goal so the players won’t get stuck in the back wall, sometimes it just happens.

Edit: It actually works! After completing the story I just let the game self boost with own goals and after a few hours the trophy unlocked. I just got disconnected once because as others have said I believe there’s a limit in volta matches you can play in a day and wasn’t able to connect to Volta until next day. Never played in a role other than DEF and never changed my height and weight (174cm - 92Kg). Super easy.

Edited by Djeheuty
  • Like 2

On 23/06/2020 at 6:26 PM, Djeheuty said:

I just found out that if you use the own goals method you can fully AFK this annoying trophy or at least boost your statistics up. All you need is a turbo controller or set up a macro to press X in quick succession and rubber band your left joystick exactly to the left. I’m playing Miami tournament but it may work in various locations and this way it works flawlessly in scoring own goals and reloading games after games because X button is all you need. Trickiest part is to find the correct alignment of the left joystick to the goal so the players won’t get stuck in the back wall, sometimes it just happens.

Edit: It actually works! After completing the story I just let the game self boost with own goals and after a few hours the trophy unlocked. I just got disconnected once because as others have said I believe there’s a limit in volta matches you can play in a day and wasn’t able to connect to Volta until next day. Never played in a role other than DEF and never changed my height and weight (174cm - 92Kg). Super easy.

Superb mate.