Current state of the game?

I've still got the remastered version of AC III on my to do list. I've been searching the internet and it seems that the trophy "An Extraordinary Man" isn't an issue anymore on this PS4 version? What does concern me is that I've read that some people get stuck at 89% for collecting Almanac pages. They have collected them all but the tracker gets stuck at 89%. Is this still a possible issue? If so, is there a way to play it safe to back up my save when I reach a certain point?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

There are still bugs, glitches, I can’t believe they didn’t improve this and also the controls and awful combat system. What happened to Ezio’s smooth assassination skills? I’m only going for this because I didn’t get the platinum for PS3, but so far as painful as the first play though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2020 at 1:43 AM, Mr_Bubbles6891 said:

Why is trying to go for plat awful for this game?

I’m a big AC fan, but 3 was the only platinum apart from Black Flag I haven’t got. Removing the online trophies makes it a little easier, although I admit it is still a ridiculous grind. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had no trouble with the 100% except in the DLC like it's said in the guide, some optional objectives such as Saving citizens from wolves or Attacking a Convoy didn't save properly. My game crashed and when i started again all the secondary objectives were back at 0. I had to do it all over again and wasted about 1h30 but nothing too bad.

The game however is an absolute garbage, lame story, poor gameplay, glitches everywhere, i stopped using the horse nor Aerial Assassination cause i felt under the map and died several times like that. As we found out recently, at that time Ubisoft managers were busier conducting sexual harassment than actually fixing their damn game which was already glitched since the Vita release ......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 8:20 PM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

I had no trouble with the 100% except in the DLC like it's said in the guide, some optional objectives such as Saving citizens from wolves or Attacking a Convoy didn't save properly. My game crashed and when i started again all the secondary objectives were back at 0. I had to do it all over again and wasted about 1h30 but nothing too bad.

The game however is an absolute garbage, lame story, poor gameplay, glitches everywhere, i stopped using the horse nor Aerial Assassination cause i felt under the map and died several times like that. As we found out recently, at that time Ubisoft managers were busier conducting sexual harassment than actually fixing their damn game which was already glitched since the Vita release ......

I had the exact same thing happen to me.

Luckily I had 100% the main game as the DLC crash also reset a bunch of stuff in that which would've prevented me from getting the platinum.

I'd definitely recommend keeping a back-up save if you're attempting the platinum.

Edited by AJP1986

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving the in-game entertainment that's in addition to the story, in the form of mild glitches. Nothing that I'm concerned about so far, but a few things have happened, with like the liberation missions, where I was unable to complete said mission. I know they reset if you fail them, so I just kept trying until it allowed me to finish. It was one of the ones where they're roughing up vendors at the market, and it would just auto-fail me every time I got near it, instead of allowing me to chase down the guy and kill him. 

• 1 month later...

Buggiest game/port ever.

Don't play it/buy it.

Had 93% only the leg peg missions missing and one one the main missions on 100% and 2 big naval quests.

Did both big naval quests as 100%.

93% => 95%

Replayed the last main mission to get it finished, finished it with 100%

=> resetted to 93% before i was playing the big navals

Even saved on the save-slot.

This is the second time this happend.

First time it resetted from around 70 to 55 after i finished main story had to farm the pages + feathers twice.