Any increase in players?

puckelberry

At least on steam, the average players in the last 30 days has definetely increased, for consoles the numbers are probably the same i guess. But i heard some news that this game was getting banned in some countries, so this recent player spike will not go for long

I downloaded it on mobile and been playing at work on my phone.  Was going to get it on the PS4 but I generally only buy digital when they are on sale so I will put it on watch list for now.

Are there any other games like this on PS4, or even PS3 or vita?

Edited by the_game_nerd

I actually bought this game on sale a few days ago due in part to the whole Corona virus thing, figured now would be as good a time as any to have it lol. Still haven't gotten around to playing it though due to my already insane backlog. One day soon though, game looks pretty interesting. 

6 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

That's exactly the teason to play it i think.

Exactly! If you can’t find some bit of fun/humour in serious situations, life would be unbearable.

Plus, the game is a fantastic education tool. The developers did a lot of research in epidemiology so that the spread of the pathogens was a scientifically realistic as they could.

And even now, the developers’ Twitter is flooded with questions regarding Coronavirus and its spread (which they respond with directing them to the CDC and WHO websites).

• Like 4

I went back to the game for this reason, just platinum it, back in 2017 i was more of a casual, it's been fun playing it with my friend arround friking out, and even more since im infectied with the virus myself.

I have to say that at the worst part of the fever I threatened to go to Greenland saying "If I dont get to live im taking those motherfuckers with me".

5 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Greenland is the most well-known meme in Plague Inc.

Pandemic a similar game had the same thing with Madagascar, only one port and the moment that closed the game was unwinnable. If you started there then it was a real pain to get out. 

I have many bad memories of Madagascar with that game..